View Full Version : Letter Bombs

Fernet
March 26th, 2002, 03:42 PM
I have some questions regarding letter bombs ( in my eyes one of the most formidable weapons known to man, perfect for revenge ). Does anyone of you guys have some plans or diagrams of letter bombs or some good ideas about how one could be manufactured ? The only information I have is an not very detailed article in " Terrorist Explosives Handbook Vol.1 - The IRA " .

BTW: I somewhere read that copper chloride releases its chlorine when heated above 200 degree celsius.
1. Is this true ?
2. Would it be effective to use a mixture of black powder/flash powder and copper chloride in a letter bomb ( would chlorine be released on ignition ? ) ? Every response is appreciated ...

HOOPS123
March 26th, 2002, 03:49 PM
you are fucked. nuf sed.

Xtramad
March 26th, 2002, 04:12 PM
If you don't have the knowledge to make it, you don't have the wisdom to use it.
And anyway, you should have more sense than to ask.
Read the rules!

mongo blongo
March 26th, 2002, 04:30 PM
K3\/\/3l! Die Die Die! :mad:

PYRO500
March 26th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Look it's the revenge of the kewls, don't post a topic as a first post!

zaibatsu
March 26th, 2002, 04:56 PM
I've closed two topics in one day! How many more fuckers are going to post?

Anyway, READ THE FUCKING RULES. DO NOT MAKE YOUR FIRST POST BY STARTING A TOPIC. Instead, hang around a little, learn, then start to reply to topics, and when you have become learned enough THEN you can make a topic. NBK may have more to say on this matter, but until then, consider this topic CLOSED.

nbk2000
March 26th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Why close a topic when you can delete a lame?

Oi vay! :p

End of topic, end of lame.