View Full Version : WTF?

ImaPyro
September 1st, 2001, 10:50 PM
Im not a mother fucking cop, alright? WTF do I need to do to prove Im not a fucking cop? Jesus christ. Fucking asshole moderator.

ImaPyro
September 1st, 2001, 11:03 PM
Alright, sorry for calling the moderator an asshole. I realize that you all must be paranoid about the pigs coming to this forum and cracking down on everything, but I assure you im not a cop, please dont even mention me in the same sentance with those cocksucking fudge-packers. Maybe my message on getting guns if under 18 was too straight forward and made it sound like a crackdown, Im new to these forums, cut me a break please.

I want some guns because my parents are those "anti-gun" type so I realize the only way to get them is either by making them or going through the black market. I also have the option of stealing them, but our gunshops in town all have a good chunk of employees and lots of security cams.

ImaPyro
September 1st, 2001, 11:04 PM
I'll try to remember not to ask about that kind of stuff if its going to get you all paranoid and shit. I'll just ask somewhere else.

And yes, I am 14.

ALENGOSVIG1
September 1st, 2001, 11:22 PM
The other thread got closed becuase it was a stupid question. not becuase meglomania thinks your a cop.