View Full Version : Telco Hand Phone set

AfterRain
April 9th, 2002, 02:00 PM
im workin' on a lil project to obtain some of them Telco landmans handsets.pretty sure thats the name.ya know the phone the telco guys use to tap peeps line and do test and make calls...but if anyone would to buy one of these, cheaper then buyin' from a telco store. leave a messgae and i'll hit ya up , with how my project is comin.
iight peace

Hvoroba
April 9th, 2002, 02:39 PM
I don't see a reason why one of these should be bought, since they can be readily improvised using a regular telephone, for purposes of tapping. And if you are into emitting DTMF tones at different frequencies, all you have to is search the net and buy a few cheap electronic parts at a radio hobby shop, or build your own emitter if you know electronics.

nbk2000
April 9th, 2002, 07:39 PM
Afterrain, you need to stop with the jive ghetto talk. It's annoying.

Iiight? Peace out. :p

As for a linemans handset, that's nothing more than a ruggedized handset with alligator clips instead of a plug.

AfterRain
April 10th, 2002, 02:20 PM
Well last night i put my project into motion I got 7 test fone test sets and a laptop too so if any one wants one hit me up, there goin' for like $20-$25 each so in not, coO.. im out peace

RTC
April 10th, 2002, 02:27 PM
I suggest you edit your post before it's to late.. You've already been warned.

Arkangel
April 10th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Hang on, what's all that wet stuff? NBK saliva perhaps?

(I'm thinking, y'know, Alien)

I think he should just be thrown to the beast. :mad:

J
April 10th, 2002, 03:55 PM
The rules state no adverts allowed. If you were a new member, you'd be banned. As it is, I'm closing the topic.