View Full Version : milk booster ??? - Archive file

zaibatsu
March 15th, 2003, 02:07 PM
ALENGOSVIG1
posted January 08, 2001 04:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was looking through nighstalkers ftp and i found i file called improvisedprimaryexplosives.pdf...Inside the file, it had a recipie for an explosives called "milk booster". It claims it is made by adding vinegar to milk then nitrateing it..It sounds like pure bullshit..is it possible it could work??

NightStalker
Frequent Poster
posted January 08, 2001 04:34 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have no clue if this could work but i don't no how it should....
when i read it i thought about it too...

milk is a homgenous mixture of water and fat, while vinegar is an acid...
if you mix it the milk will rinse...
the result should be nitrated fat...
not an explosive as i think...

------------------
Death stalks silently....

sealsix6
Frequent Poster
posted January 08, 2001 10:20 PM
Suprisingly enough this weekend I was at work (a gay shitty museum) and they opend a lab of molocules and one thing in there was cheese made by milk and adding viniger and lettin it sit so if you out viniger and milk you will be left with some good old cottage cheese i think that was the kind the bitch told me it was.

BoB-
Frequent Poster
posted January 09, 2001 01:30 AM
This is actually the way they you used to make plastic's, the reaction is:

Calcium caseinate + 2H+ ---> casein + Ca2+

I've used this plastic, its pretty neat aside from smelling bad, weather or not it can be nitrated, I have no idea.

PHILOU Zrealone
Frequent Poster
posted January 11, 2001 05:28 AM
I do think you mean lactic nitrate
Lactic acid is CH3-CHOH-CO2H; by cyclisation between two molecules you get a lactide what is an ester.
lactide:
CH3-CH-O-CO-CH-CH3
` CO-O/
Lactide can react with HNO3 to lead partially (yield must be poor since carboxylic acid are pretty oxydisible substances) to CH3-CH-ONO2-CO2H.

------------------
"Life that deadly disease sexually transmitted".
"Chemistry is all what stinks and explode; Physic is all what never works! ;-p :-) :o )"

NightStalker
Frequent Poster
posted January 11, 2001 06:45 AM
this could work...
but as you said you could only get very small amounts...

------------------
Death stalks silently....

PHILOU Zrealone
Frequent Poster
posted January 12, 2001 08:00 AM
Also a possibility is that the product that is nitrated is the suggar Lactose... the last aldhydic group will be oxydised into an acid and cyclise into the middle of the molecule making a lactide (6 carbons). If I remember well, you get a special molecule that has a lot of OH groups to nitrate and very compact due to the inner cyclisation... That molecule is more powerful than Nitroglycerine and is solid cristal.

------------------
"Life that deadly disease sexually transmitted".
"Chemistry is all what stinks and explode; Physic is all what never works! ;-p :-) :o )"