View Full Version : IMH (T&T)?

NoltaiR
March 8th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Improvised Munitions Handbook (Tried & Tested)

I once had an idea to build a site that would house an archive of all the possible E&W information available no matter how much creditability it had to it. Well due to the fact that I didn't want newbie users to blow themselves up because they believed a sysnthesis procedure that wasn't even expected to be true, as well as the fact that the FTP and mega's old site together providing at least as much information as I could ever make available (although I would have had a wider range of sources), I decided not to procede with the idea.

Anyways I have a new idea.. I am going to set the site up to have the IM handbook and all its procedures in an easy to navigate way (as opposed to the 1966 manual that I have which is impossible to look through because the table of contents simply gives the titles of the 5 or 6 main 'chapters'.. no page numbers at all).

Anyways once I have typed it all up (I believe most of the original format is already on the FTP so I can just copy and paste) I am going to perform as many of the procedures as possible and give pics and/or video for each experiment as well as my own personal comments.

This will obviously not be something that can be done completely in one day; however over a period of time I look to at least come near completion of this task. If all goes well I may try the same with some other manuals I have (such as 'unconventional warfare devices and techniques: incendiaries' and 'professional knowledge gained from vietnam').

Well anyways give me any suggestions you may have. thank you.

DBSP
March 9th, 2002, 11:26 PM
Sounds like a good idea. One of the things you miss in those books and such is someone who actually has done the things and could tell about possible problems and/or suggest possible improvements.