View Full Version : Download My PDF!

ALENGOSVIG1
February 26th, 2002, 10:11 PM
Im writing a pdf about explosives synthesis, ive only got about 9 or so done but i have about 200 procedures im planning on listing.
download the file at the forum archive in the uploads section. It will be moved from there soon so you may have to look for it. anyways the name of the file is AlenPDF.pdf.
make sure you read the message i wrote at the very top of the fist page.

theres a synthesis for TNT that uses H2SO4/KNO3 and lots of other stuff you probally never even heard of.

But i warn you if you are planning on making these explosives you might have to some of the chemicals from a supplier. my advice is if you see a chem you cant get without ordering from a supplier, look it up - most likely it can be synthesised from more easibly obtainable materials.

oh i'll be posting a supplier for the thickener needed for ANFO B later.

ALENGOSVIG1
February 27th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Ok i set up a quick site for my pdf in the last 20 minutes. the url is
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/aleng/

everyone please go download my file! i need feedback. im curious what people have to say.

SATANIC
February 28th, 2002, 12:25 PM
good work, and good idea.

i myself have had several abortive atempts at creating something similar.

What i suggest from my work:
1 / set it out logically. that way, it is easier to work on, and it is easier to find the info you need in the file.

2 / have everything in order. work out a different section for primaries, high explosives, etc.

3 / Jazz it up a bit. i know it's only a first release, but it's still tiny in size, so you have a bit of room to enhance.

4 / rather than saying order from a supplier, try to include expedient methods. That will make the pdf much more useful to a wider range of people.

I know i must sound like a bit of an ass, telling you what to do, but i would like to see it done well. (whether you agree with my definition of well is up to you.

If you want some help or whatever, say so. i've nearly finished downloading adobe acrobat, so i'll be having a play around with that later.

ALENGOSVIG1
February 28th, 2002, 12:51 PM
Oh i know your totally right. i just wanted to get some of the procedures written up before i start adding additional stuff. i have lots of methods for making the chemicals needed too, just havent typed them up yet.

Tyler_Durden
February 28th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Pics keep people with a short attention span (like me) interested more.

Here is a little situation for you:

Me: *reads*
Me: *reads more*:
Me: *yawn*
Me: *thunks head on table as he falls asleep*
Me: *looks around wondering where he is*

Now here is what it COULD have been:

Me: *reads*
Me: *reads more*
Me: *yawns*
Me: OOoh! Look at tha perty picture!
Me: *reads more, excitedly hoping for more perty pictures*

Ok so maybe it's not quite like that.

*forgets what he's doing*

ALENGOSVIG1
February 28th, 2002, 06:01 PM
Ill be adding lots of pics, i already have pics of making ng, the yeild etc.

Mr Cool
March 1st, 2002, 06:29 AM
Talking of pics, there'll be some on my site soon since I now have a digital camera...