View Full Version : anhydre acetic

stanfield
June 3rd, 2002, 04:38 PM
I have 200mL (maybe a little more) of anhydre acetic and I don't know what to do with it ! I bought it for RDX by E process but I never suceed making RDX by this way...

what to do with it ?

thanx !

10fingers
June 4th, 2002, 08:51 AM

<small>[ June 05, 2002, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: 10fingers ]</small>

Microtek
June 4th, 2002, 09:38 AM
How about testing that HMX procedure on Mega's site? I'd really like to know if that one works.

stanfield
June 4th, 2002, 01:12 PM
too long & difficult...
isn't there a way to concentrate nitric acid with it ?

10fingers, I'm really interrested by the heroine manufacture :) post it plz ! I'm not a drug addict but this sounds interresting !

see ya !

James
June 4th, 2002, 03:30 PM
To paraphrase a respected senior member, we don't even dream of drugs here. The Hive is where you should be looking. endit.
Edit: Pulled defective link.

<small>[ June 04, 2002, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: James ]</small>

Rhadon
June 4th, 2002, 04:06 PM
Here is a link to the heroin synthesis of Rhodium:

<a href="http://www.rhodium.ws/chemistry/heroinmfg.html" target="_blank">http://www.rhodium.ws/chemistry/heroinmfg.html</a>

EDIT: I've got the distinct feeling that some people here not only do think that drugs in general are something bad, but also that everybody on this forum has to agree with them...

<small>[ June 04, 2002, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Rhadon ]</small>

zaibatsu
June 4th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Talking from a mods point of view: Theforum is NOT the place for drugs.
Personally I have nothing against them, but the above rule does have to apply

stanfield
June 4th, 2002, 06:06 PM
I'm boring to only make explosives, explosives and again explosives... so, an interlude is welcome :)

see ya !

I REPEAT : I'm NOT a drug addict.

Rhadon
June 4th, 2002, 06:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">Theforum is NOT the place for drugs.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">No, it isn't, I totally agree with you. Anyway, I was referring to what James said: He seemed to talk for all forum members.

Mr Cool
June 4th, 2002, 06:46 PM
I'm sure if you were really stuck for ides then you could just pretend it's H2SO4 and use it for any old nitrations. Try making TNT with it, or something else that normally uses lots of sulphuric.

kingspaz
June 4th, 2002, 07:02 PM
stanfield, how the hell can you be bored with explosives?! try some shaped charges, try inventing new more economical methods of manufacture. dammit, it pisses me off when people say they are bored with explosives. fuckin hell....you could even invent some new explosives like some people allready have here.... :rolleyes:

PYRO500
June 4th, 2002, 08:03 PM
Just to let you know, drugs are acceptable here, but only when they relate to weapons, not when you use them to get shitfaced.

Rhadon
June 4th, 2002, 08:10 PM
James wanted to post a link to The Hive earlier. <a href="http://www.the-hive.ws" target="_blank">Here</a> it is.

stanfield
June 5th, 2002, 04:40 AM
I like producing explosives but a little changement is acceptable, no ? Furthermore, drugs are hard to manufacture so, this could increase my ability to chemistry...

see ya !