View Full Version : Responce to "Group purchases for the forum"

Wicked
May 6th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Yeah, since I couldnt post in forum maters, I'm going to post here, but, this is going to get me hed, neways, I was just going to say, I'd be willing to buy and scan(or mail to someone with a better scanner) some good books, we got atleast 100 bookstores in town. I also know several places where you could get the books already in PDF.

kingspaz
May 6th, 2002, 05:39 PM
if you know its going to get you hed why bother posting?
moron

Wicked
May 6th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Because I have nothing better to do right now.

Anthony
May 6th, 2002, 06:35 PM
I don't see anything stopping you from posting in Forum Matters, unless this is like the case where you were the only person ever to get a 404 on the search page? Don't use AOL by any chance do you?

This thread is stupid, you don't meet the criteria stipulated by NBK for a Scanner. Also, everyone who has ever asked for HED has always gotten it. I guess we'll see if the trend remains true when NBK comes across this...

End Thread.

megalomania
May 7th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Ahh, actually I was tinkering with that section yesterday to see if I could lock access to all but registered members. I did not notice until today that the software defaulted the posting requirements to mods and admin only. Therefore, no member was able to post there, and it is therefore understandable that you posted here. The section is back to normal by the way.