View Full Version : Car-Fire ???????

AfterRain
May 11th, 2002, 01:33 PM
Right, Thur night i left my crib at 12:30 and went to this car , and i put my t-shirt i was wearin' in the gas tank, i lite it then i ran, but the car did not blow up, it just caught on fire. What i want to know why did it not blow up? Could it been that there was to much t shirt in the GT that it didn't allow any O2 to help spark the fumes? I got it on tape, BUt it Cam was old ,so the bat died here and there,But once i get some cam-to-pc shit i'll up it.

Zach
May 11th, 2002, 01:53 PM
sounds kinda kewl-ish

DBSP
May 11th, 2002, 01:57 PM
I find you quite funny AfterRain..a bit kewlish though.

I see no reason to why it shuld explode at all, maby if the gas tank got hot enaugh to vapourise large ammounts of gasoline over a short period of time it might "explode".

Anthony
May 11th, 2002, 02:42 PM
The whole "gas tank exploding" thing has been argued to death before.

This is kewl shit. End topic fo'!

Edit: Fuck, I forgot to close the thread... Thanks Angelo :)

<small>[ May 11, 2002, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Anthony ]</small>

Wicked
May 11th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Blah if you really wanna blow it up, its best to just stick some styrofome gasoline napalm shit under the tank and leave it there, so it will build up presure THEN it would be an explosion, or atleast a really cool fireball.

Whitey
May 11th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Somebody want to run that by me again in english?

The rag in the gas tank thing seems to be pure television. Ever see people torch a car in a riot? Most of the time they flip the vehicle over and then torch it, or stab a hole in the gas tank and then ignite the stream of gasoline that leaks out. If it was that easy people would do it all the time.

You might want to rethink the idea of video taping yourself commiting a crime.

Wicked
May 11th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Yep yep.

angelo
May 11th, 2002, 08:18 PM
this is kewlish, and it has been discussed before