Author Topic: OTC morphine from poppy seeds - GOOD!  (Read 57544 times)

jboogie

this is getting a little far-fetched...
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2004, 12:19:00 PM »
in regards to: and it becomes fesabil (sp) to make Morph/Heroin in personal amounts...
  from this site i have already seen the yeilds for large scale herion production. say about 500-700 grams of tek out of a kilo of morphine... how many poppies do you think it takes to get that base? an acre? 5? ill bet the best you could do with this is washing about 150lbs and cooking that down and maybe, if the moon is full, you would end up with a teaspoon of shitty cough-syrup.
itching is a common allergic reaction (doc in hosp told me), i get it from all opiates
this is common amongst everyone. the body treats opiates as an allergin, causing a release of histamine. most professional herion addicts know this, remimber the deaths in texas:OD by combo of herion and diephedrinhydramime- benadryl. if you take benadryl while on ops, it stops the itching and you stay fuckedup longer beacause of the anti-HISTAMINE properties of benadryl. if you are familliar with the world of pain mang., there is a med called hydrozine(drug name)/ Vistril?vis-ter-il. it is an opiate intensifier/anti-histamine.does the same thing, but better.
mabee low heat (<100C) wont harm the opiates
from Master Rhodium's site:1.00 g. of codeine and 3 g. of pyridine hydrochloride was placed in a bath at 220°C...from review:codine to morphine (sorry, after 2 years i still dont know how to post links:( )
so apparantly heat wont do to bad. what the fuck am i thinking! i almost forgot that i banged herion for six years! i used to boil the shit outta big tan vinnigar-stank rocks of raw tang and it never effected the quality, i know cause ive banged with cold water too- no difference whatsoever- so i would have to think that heating moderatly is acceptable :)

BieneMaya

poppy seeds production
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2004, 06:23:00 AM »
@Buckshot
scratching till bleeding
-hey this was kind of a joke.
the little smiley should show this. ;D

What I meant was strongly scratching
like from a good Heroin dose.

Here in europe the poppy seeds producers
get their poppies from different locations.
So this is the reason why some are potent
and some have absolutly no effect.
Even the same producer could get his poppies
from different countries. 
This is what I wanted to tell with "production line".
And the different production lines could be indicated
by the "best before date"

poppie seeds from south countries like turkey
seems to be good. And I´m not talking about
their poppies production for the pharma industry.

Poppy seeds from Hungary as an example have no effect.

Dope_amins oxycodone synth from rhodium
tells something about heat is bad for opis.
"Heat is bad for opiates, but I have not found that letting it cook at 80-90°C for 30 min to be terribly detrimental."

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/chemistry/oxycodone2.html

wimpy

Hm, just swim's experience: he made poppy tea...
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2004, 11:14:00 AM »
Hm, just swim's experience: he made poppy tea (from straw, pods, and so on) by boiling the plant material as grounded as much as possible for at least 1, better 2 hours brimming over, adding some water from time to time and evaporating the excess water at full heat after filtering, too - his tea always worked great, around 20 pods and straw = better than a ~25$ hit brown. so swim never came to the idea heat could harm the morph. but who knows, he never tried it with lower temps ...

ApprenticeCook

so to sum up this thread the seeds have no...
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2004, 02:37:00 AM »
so to sum up this thread the seeds have no (noticable) narcotic content, its when you grow the plant (from the seeds) and use the pods where the narcotic content comes in?

So if i go buy some poppy seeds from the market and grow the plants and score the pods as per poppies.org i can get myself some opium (post production method as it says on poppies.org) and further down the track if i like some morphine, and if even more keen some herion?

Is that correct or am im reading into this topic wrong?

-AC

jboogie

ApprenticeCook that is correct...
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2004, 10:54:00 AM »
ApprenticeCook that is correct... the seeds have little to none of the raw, unprocessed opium "gum" remaning after being harvested from the pods.
its when you grow the plant (from the seeds) and use the pods where the narcotic content comes in?
i beleive the implication of this post stops at the seed. the bees in this thread simply make a tea out of the seeds harvested from the inside of the opium poppy. the seed are coated in opium gum- the "precursor" of herion manf. before the seed are packaged, they are usualy rinsed to remove the sticky coating and packaged for sale. i guess that some brands are a little less rinsed than others. this doesnt mean i beleive that this is worth-while; i dont doubt that there is residue present, just not enough to make your eyes constrict even
The following is an analogy to help everyone understand why i think this thread should bee abandoned:Law enforcment once made a statment in the 90's that upwards of 80% of the money- not including 1s or 5s -leaving Miami from banks had traces of cocaine residue. so what if you took a hundred bucks into First Miami National and got change in 10s. then you took the 10s home and rinsed them in ether. then you dried the bills and return to the bank. this time you trade the 10s for five 20s and so on and so on... after a while, the saved ether/bill wash could bee distiled off and you can scape the kilo out of you RBF. you could get coke for free! get the fuck outta here! do you see how ridiculus that idea sounds... why dont we just steam-distil eugenol from clove ciggarettes? im sure eugenol is in there some where!
So if i go buy some poppy seeds... further down the track if i like some morphine, and if even more keen some herion?
Theoreticly, yeah, sure. But actully, no. look at the amount of gum base needed to make morphine. now look at the amount of morphine base needed to create the diacetylmorphine. the yeilds decrease dramaticly as the process advances. morphine only comprises about 10% ot the raw gum. from rhod's site:The opium yield from a single pod varies greatly, ranging from 10 to 100 milligrams of opium per pod. The average yield per pod is about 80 milligrams. The dried opium weight yield per hectare of poppies ranges from eight to fifteen kilograms. It takes 13 kilos of opium gum to produce 1.3 kilos of morphine base. for each pound of morphine base you get 11 ounces of unrefined/unclean heroin. ... do the math and then just go to the doctor and get a script. :P

Xaja

Yup
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2004, 04:59:00 PM »
Most brands of seeds are washed which makes them useless. But there are some available, in my country at least, that are not and do work.

But yeah big effort to get high. Is fun to try once kinda thing, got SWIX whacked, but not sort of thing worth doing regularly or on any large scale. IMHO anyway.

C_ka

Well SWIM dont mind the effort, 2mins walk to...
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2004, 07:31:00 PM »
Well SWIM dont mind the effort,

2mins walk to store and back, 8 bucks
10 min washing of seeds,
10min drinking,
4 hour high.

works every time, SWIM has never got seeds pre washed - it takes flavour from the seeds and bakers wont use em.

at 7$ a kg at the place in NZ thats nation wide.

so if i get a dose off 250grms, let the dose be X.
4X in a kg.
Dammit i cant do this without knowing how much an approx dose is,
4X/10 = ammount of morphene in a kg of seeds. Let this be Y.
68.75% of our morph weight will be the weight of our Diactyl. (11/16*100=68.75)

so Y * 68.75% = our yeild from 1 kg of poppy seed. Let this be A.

So lets set the dose at 20mg. (20/Y)* 7 = price for one dose of H not including reagents.

How much do you think will be a good amount for X?

This would not be very cost effective at all i think.
Better to go buy a whole heap of codine containing OTC pills.

(BTW i went for a joint (of tobacco) down by the river after reading this thread and along the way i saw four 2.25L bottles FULL of washed poppy seed in someones trash)

jsorex

why not just extact codeine from medicine, and
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2004, 11:21:00 AM »

jboogie

why not...
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2004, 12:35:00 PM »

sushitake

I love this subject.
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »
over at opiophile.org we actually consumed poppy seeds and posted the urinalysis report. perhaps thebaine is metabolized into oripavine and then this affects the body as well. whatever. there is morphine and codeine plus a mix of other opium alkaloids in poppy seeds. and they are specifically exempted from federal control. a navy webwsite posted actual chemistry, in which I figured around 5 milligrams of a mixture of codeine and morphine per hundred grams. that cnn be a decent amount of opiates in a twenty pound box. this can be very cheap. we have used these seeds to come off of morphine/methadone. the seeds vary in potency from literally Nothing to actually being VERY potent. one batch two years ago being incredibly potent, so potent that extreme dysphoria was experienced if consuming more than 50 grams of seed. some recipes call for POUNDS of these seeds. the semen of the underworld if you ask me. I have come off a 3 year run on the seeds. those with no experience should consume them before claiming that they are alkaloid free.

sushitake

urinalysis report.
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2004, 11:11:00 PM »
I will contact the person who posted the urinalysis at opiophile, as we started a new phorum and scrapped the old....the people at the clinic refused to believe that my freind was not using pharms. he has a prescription for buprenorphine now, and the DR was told that he had only a poppy seed habit. a DR who wrote a book on opiates once told me that in Portland in the 70,s and 80's that a wholistic alternative to methadone  poppy seeds, were off the record alternatives. as these seeds are federally exempt from control, they remain one of the only tools that opiophiles in the methadone free state of IDAHO have when interrupting opiate tolerance addiction. no methadone=desperation=crime.pathetic. pathos. will the opiophile survive? we will see.................I buy the seeds and if anyone questions me I bring up my italian heritage, as these seeds were one of the staple seed sources of the old world, try one of the 8 most important seed oil sources. many recipes call for them. cans of poppy seed paste are on major superstores shelves.

sushitake

navy website.
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2004, 11:18:00 PM »
the navy used to post the chemistry findings they came up with when testing seeds used in muffins on Navy ships. this so they could set the levels that would decide just how much morphine in the blood would be acceptable. SO the navy actually spent money to allow sailors to consume a KNOWN OPIATE. and just how much endogenous morphine content is too much? this I do not know, last time I tried I could not come up with this Navy report, though I am sure the incident the precipitated the study is still retrievable. these seeds are great. I can eat them raw. mixed with peanut butter is fine. mixed with juice and swallowed whole has a colon cleansing effect. viva la seed.

ApprenticeCook

mixed with juice and swallowed whole has a...
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2004, 01:40:00 AM »
mixed with juice and swallowed whole has a colon cleansing effect

Total over-share....

jboogie

mixed with juice and swallowed whole has a...
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2004, 02:48:00 PM »
mixed with juice and swallowed whole has a colon cleansing effect
good to know, cause they sure aren't for getting fucked up. i was really unhappy to see this thread back at the top of the list. it takes away from actual chemistry discussions that may bee helpful. if poppy seeds were a viable source of morphine, then 1)the hippys wouldve known and 2)they would bee outlawed in the US. But guess what, my dad was a hippy who lived in san fran on asbury in '69 and hes "never heard such bs" (actual quote) and you can walk into any piggly-wiggly (not naming a source, just for example) and buy bottles full of poppy seeds.
look at all the work that goes into gakkin' pills these days. if poppy seed were a primary precursor- like say ephidrine- then the fedral govn would come up with some kinda "poppy-wash" (heheh) to keep the kids safe.
as for failing a drug test... narcan will fail a drug test. does that mean narcan will get you fucked up? no. it does the opposite if your already dope sick. is narcan a good precursor for opiate manufacture? probably not or it would bee more difficult to aquire (i have several bottles myself- when you do the dirt...ya neva no)i think ill read around and find out how the test can bee triggered...
it defenatly isnt a gar-ron-tee that each little poppy seed is a piece of heroin waiting to bee cooked out! ;D

ApprenticeCook

your right.... Think this thread could be...
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2004, 06:36:00 AM »
your right....

Think this thread could be closed about now.... someone?

Well as a final note, just grow the fuckin things and harvest the sap as per poppies.org info....

Have fun.
-AC

sushitake

the last word
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2004, 04:43:00 PM »
try living in a state where methadone is illegal for awhile, then the alkaloid content of these seeds may impress you. I share this information cause I have seen good people with legitimate pain complaints end up dead or commit suicids rather than deal with THE PAIN. I am not condoning people to go out and get involved with opiate research, merely posting relevant experiences with a food source that has helped me shake the control states ultimate control over my opiate intake. Ill shut up about the poppy seeds from now on dont worry with one last suggestion, dont take "daddy's" word for anything when it comes to poppy seeds, either try the product yourself, or remain silent on the subject. B-I-O-A-S-S-A-Y can deliver some interesting perspectives when talking and walking the herb path. PEACE

jboogie

the FINAL last word...
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »
just found this and thought it would put this thread to rest.
Oregon State Police Crime Laboratory,Springfield. J Forensic Sci 1992 Jul;37(4):1158-62
Oregon's perspective towards ingestion of controlled substances focuses around driving under impaired conditions. To determine the influence of the residual opium on poppy seeds to impairment, seven volunteers each ingested 25 grams of poppy seeds baked into bundt cakes. Urine samples were screened by EMIT using 300 ng/ml cutoff levels. All of the urine specimens were found to be opiate positive shortly after consuming the cake; however, after administering a series of standardized drug recognition evaluation tests, no subjects were found to exhibit symptoms of opiate impairment.

Xaja

Why don't you believe???
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2004, 12:39:00 AM »
They do work!!!  A bunch of beez (SWIX included) have posted about getting a reasonably strong effect off seeds, and yet other beez insist that we must bee making this up. Why would we do that? Xaja has been a Hive member for half a decade now, nearly since the beginning. And Xaja ain't about to start making shit up.  >:(

So maybe you don't like it or it doesn't do much for you. Doesn't mean you have to try and discredit the thread.

jboogie

in all fairness..
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2004, 05:30:00 PM »
And Xaja ain't about to start making shit up.
i know, your a very well respected member at the hive and for good reasons. i didnt mean to threaten your/any other bee's reputation, for that matter. they did eat almost an ounce of seeds and nothing. in all fairness, they were baked into a cake. maybee the heat fucked it up...
just to make peace with myself, im getting some poppy seeds at the piggly-wiggly this week to see for myself. if it works, i will submit to all the mighty defendants of the majestic poppy seed and admit i suck monkey ass. :)
i have to admit i have a high psycological tolerance to smack and the like, but i will bee objective.

BieneMaya

As I said some posts before it definetly work...
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2004, 08:12:00 AM »