Author Topic: Electronovelty -ZingoBingo  (Read 1477 times)

dormouse

Electronovelty -ZingoBingo
« on: April 25, 2000, 12:58:00 AM »

Thread Closed    the Hive BB
  Novel Discourse
  Electronovelty

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic 
Author  Topic:   Electronovelty 
ZingoBingo
Hive Bee   posted 01-25-2000 11:02 AM          
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 5, Sears Auto Shop Mag: Contains everything needed to plate dozens of small parts: a chemical-resistant plastic 2 quart container with pre-mixed solution, a plating touch-up brush for small parts or to repair chipped plating, a low voltage battery box(requires 2 D cell batteries), anode bar, wire leads, funnel, safety goggles and disposable gloves.
Tin-Zinc Electroplating System....$69.99
Replacement Electrolyte, 2 qts....$39.99
Replacment Anodes, pack of 2......$20.00

Charge on.

ZB

Sploofer
Hive Bee   posted 01-28-2000 10:23 PM          
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ge i wasent awaare it need spent real cash on it??? as shure easir i think but this was the sterospecific type rational I see....

ZingoBingo
Hive Bee   posted 01-29-2000 11:09 AM          
No charge to you Refoolps just extract the negative from the positive and you bee all hooked up.
ZB
Charge On...

Sploofer
Hive Bee   posted 01-29-2000 06:01 PM          
tin do some cool stuff to be shure can be used dilute I got an electrosynth handy I think itll provide something from psudopelleterine??? anyways there a more than one hering the book hummmm...loooking.....got one for pressure reduction to cycloocatatetraene????seems related to isopseudopelletrine....same way as tropione is related to hygrine......humm well all ya got to do to remove the sodium is boil in water I suppose it could be removed as naoh with some of the water however the synth is so easy from pepper???
the electrosynth is apparently in a different subsection thee are divided by authored specific sub chappters the repaet deal with the same subgect mater to try and confirm differing rational and correliations.....

ZingoBingo
Hive Bee   posted 01-30-2000 12:50 AM          
aa-boh-lootlee, jo-jo dancer. If theres red glacial run off in the replacement electrolite another otc ball has been hit over the fence for an easy jog around Fenway, Fenman...
ZB
All Charged Up...

All times are CT (US)
 next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
    Hop to: Select a Forum or ArchiveList of Forums:General DiscussionNewbie ForumAcquisition DiscourseChemistry DiscourseMethods DiscourseNovel DiscourseCrystal MethSerious Chemistry ForumThe Hive CouchAdmin Chill-out TentList of Archives:Couch ArchivesClassics!Law and OrderThe litter box.misc. PEAs  

Contact Us | the Hive