Author Topic: DMT/DET combo's?  (Read 3874 times)

yellium

DMT/DET combo's?
« on: August 15, 2001, 01:37:00 AM »
According to Bear Owsley (

http://www.entheogen.com/OWSinterview.html

)
DMT/DET (smoked?) should last much longer than 10 minutes (2 hours or so). I know that DET is even rarer than DMT, but can anyone verify this?

Lilienthal

Re: DMT/DET combo's?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2001, 02:13:00 AM »
The effects of DET  last for about 2 h. I think the mixture would have just additive effects.  :)

yellium

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2001, 02:39:00 AM »
So you can talk 2 hours to elves.

Bwiti

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2001, 04:50:00 PM »
For me, DET was better than DMT in that it was smoother in a weird sort of way. With DMT it's like Bam! But with DET, you have more time to float through hyperspace and take in everything you experience. Caution: If you take a hit of some DET and it wasn't enough, then wait at least an hour before you take another toke. If you smoke another hit immediately after the first, it won't work. Is this some kind of bizzare, quick tolerance build-up or what?? Peace! :P

I'm going to help all of you cleanse this diseased planet.

Rhodium

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2001, 06:35:00 PM »
Why is there no special tolerance build-up with DMT?

Bwiti

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2001, 06:43:00 PM »
I have no clue. Has anyone ever experienced quick tolerance with DMT? I'm on neurontin, an antidepressant, naltrexone, and other stuff the my doc prescribed, but I can't see how any of that would interact with tryptamines? What about 5-methoxytryptamine? Is this trippy or is it similar to melatonin? Peace! :P

yellium

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2001, 08:48:00 PM »
Hrm. From tihkal, and the few trip reports on erowid on DET, you would guess that low-dosage DET would be more like some kind of smokeable mdma. Not that I would mind a smoother and longer lasting DMT-like trip..

Bwiti

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2001, 08:17:00 PM »
The DET also has some kick-ass pain-killer properties. :P