Author Topic: trouble getting yields for LSD  (Read 16473 times)

bujinkan

Re: trouble getting yields for LSD
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2002, 12:11:00 AM »
any news montanha?

El_Zorro

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2002, 03:14:00 AM »
You didn't spill it on yourself or something, did you? ;)  ;)

I sell crack for the CIA

Vibrating_Lights

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2002, 05:36:00 AM »
God damn it he probably did spill the damn shit it on himself.  this is how come there is no fucking acid in this world.  as soon as someone new learns how to make it they damn spill it on themselves and fuck it up for the rest of us.  Did he not realize that the whole country was depending on him.
VL_

PoohBear4Ever

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2002, 05:50:00 AM »
LMAO! :)  ;D

PB

montanha

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2002, 08:41:00 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm still alive. I didn't spill it on myself. Well, I did but am still very alive. In the last few days I worked very hard to hydrolize a few more grams of ET (100g) and now it's time to do the same with some ergocristine I had floating around (hehe, that's another 50g -- I love my source). Then I will carry more consistent experiments about dietilamination (!?). Keep tuned. I'll picture my procedures in a few days to satisfy your thirst.

I left a beacker in the freezer for crystalization some days ago and today, WOW, I had a marvelous vision: lots of crystals!

See you soon,
Montanha's partner (aka Stilldonthaveanickname).

PoohBear4Ever

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2002, 09:43:00 PM »
Just PM me if you need a willing guinea pig to confirm the activity of these crystals...

(In my dreams, perhaps one day :) ),

PB

El_Zorro

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2002, 04:24:00 AM »
Oh, sure, my spare 100g of ET.  My spare 100g!  You self-riteous motherfucker.  I mean, uh...  Good work dude, we're all....proud of you.  Yeah.  Really fuckin' proud.  Unintelligeble grumble.....

Just kiddin' dude. ;)   Tell me something, though.  Is the recrystallized LSD in one bug crystal, or just a lot of crystals layin' on the bottom of the beaker?

I sell crack for the CIA

montanha

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2002, 01:37:00 AM »
El Zorro, thanks for the compliments!
and as for your question, through my reading of a few references and procedures, I thought I would get needles, like the oxime when I make MDA. they form big, pointy and even hard needles - really beautiful. What I got from the LSD is a bunch of crystals lying in the bottom of the beaker

To be honest they don't look so good. I didn't dry them totally yet, I am waiting to make sure they don't grow any bigger. When I dry them, I will definitely shake them. maybe record this and post it if it looks good.

I am trying, though, to take nice pics of the setups, but I will definitely need a decent UV light to show the column during chromatography, the crystals glowing and all that. I have a small, handheld UV I bought from this piercer dude that shows everyone his glow pierces, heheeheh.

no, I don't use piercing.

I guess I will start my procedures again and filter what I have to dry, shake and try...

Later, people

El_Zorro

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2002, 03:14:00 AM »
No prob, dude!

I did have one thing about the Shulgin synth(or the workup, rather,) that I never quite understood.  He says that when he was recrystallizing the finished product, he says he did repeated recrystallizations from methanol, and the product became increasingly less soluble.  Does he mean he just heated some up in methanol, and filtered out what didn't diddolve?  How does he know that this doesn't have impurities?  And so does this mean that your final product is the filtered material?

I sell crack for the CIA

terbium

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2002, 07:34:00 AM »
He says that when he was recrystallizing the finished product, he says he did repeated recrystallizations from methanol, and the product became increasingly less soluble.
Yes, that was a very interesting statement. I wish he had elaborated.

Vibrating_Lights

« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2002, 09:13:00 PM »
Someone needs to get in contact with Shulgin and convince him to join the hive and helpl support our cause.  He definatly is a supporter of the cause.  His expertise would be very wonderful here. About 1/10 of the questions here are in refrence to his work. Mabyee he already is.
VL_

foxy2

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2002, 11:42:00 PM »
I think used to bee.
Some thought Rathead(i think) was possibly Shulgin.

Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

El_Zorro

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2002, 12:48:00 AM »
I bet he's sittin' back and readin' this shit right now!  Hey!  I see you there, Shulgin!......Hey!  Where are you goin'!?!  Come back!......I'm gonna catch you motherfucker!

I think We're all just foaming at the mouth just waiting for those pics.  Maybe even a 15 sec. mpeg of the flashes of light when the crystals are shaken. ;D

Another thing, how do you know the solution stays white if you're working in red light conditions? :P

I sell crack for the CIA

montanha

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2002, 12:11:00 AM »
OKeyDOkey!!
I am getting better at this!
I guess all the solvents and reagents we buy are shit. Success seems to increase when you clean up reagents and solvents.

nothing can now be fucking up my reactions.

As to your question, El Zorro, I DO turn the regular light on for moments to see the reaction, how it's going and everything.

Does anyone know how to purify dietilamine?

Thank you all,
Montanha

Ritter

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2002, 04:23:00 AM »
No doubt about it, simple distillation at STP with a crude column is all that's needed for purifying diethylamine.  Pure diethylamine is water white and that's what you will have after distillation.  After it sits around for a while it turns yellow indicating need for redistillation. (Someone used to like DET a lot around here!)

PoohBear4Ever

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2002, 05:17:00 AM »
Wasup wit de pictures?   :(

PB

The Hive lit my fuse, now watch me blow up!!!

Vibrating_Lights

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2002, 10:24:00 PM »
He probably spilled it on himself again and this time it was way concentrated due to his improved yeilds.  If he is Okay and anyone knows him personaly then give him a biosuit.  this man needs to stay sane.
VL_

El_Zorro

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2002, 11:23:00 PM »
He was probly workin' along, then some got under his glove.  Next thing ya know, he saw a bunch of penguins trying to break his glassware!  So naturally he called animal control, and told them the whole story.  Where is our poor montanha now?  Why, I'm sure you all can guess! :P

But seriously, though, if you have 100g of ET layin' around, have you considered using other peptide coupling agents? 

Post 122826

(dormouse: "new routes from ET to LSD  -pHas3d", Serious Chemistry)

I sell crack for the CIA

Dr_Greenthumb

« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2002, 03:48:00 AM »

snitch

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2002, 12:25:00 PM »