Author Topic: 4ace-dipt  (Read 2713 times)

madprosr

4ace-dipt
« on: January 16, 2003, 07:07:00 AM »

madprosr

incomphrehensible? how's this: if you happen...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 05:28:00 PM »
incomphrehensible? how's this:

if you happen to want 4ace-dipt, try typing it in google. $264usd/gram. presuming its not a rip off...
has nobody here been feeling sad since the only people who made it (for $425/g too  :( ) stopped a year and a half ago?!?

i thought i'd tell the bees just in case they are inclined to do some government approved research on this compound in an effort to keep it legal. not that this worked for mdma as so few psychologists were willing to publish their findings that it was banned without even getting a fighting chance.

and don't pm me about it. i hope this is not constued as posting sources.
i would just prefer to see the hive move faster than everyone else on this.
the chinese have both 4ace diallkylated tryptamines now as well, in bulk i bet.
i wonder (hypothetically) if they'd part with some 4ace-tryptamine?

i could simply let everyone find their way to this compound through Shulgin's HO-DIPT entry, to old hive threads on analogs, then to google.

BUT I THOUGHT I'D DO YOU ALL A FAVOR JUST IN CASE EMERGENCY SCHEDULING HAPPENS in your country next week and you lose access to this wonderful thing, seeing how most people do not have the watched reagents to do the established substitutited tryptamine synths themselves. the 4ace-dmt synth on Rhodium's site is way tedious, what about reacting 4ace-tryptamine, cyano, and dimethylamine? or has this been covered long ago?