Author Topic: LSD from Ergot - My Theory  (Read 2408 times)

cHemist

LSD from Ergot - My Theory
« on: February 10, 2002, 01:23:00 PM »
Hi guys... i was just wondering why everyone is talking about ergot from culture when why not going directly into grain substrait... im not sure what enviroment ergot needs to thrive but shouldnt the nutes in the grain be enough.... cause we all know that ergot love grain... so why not add little water to the grain... autoclave it.. then when cool.. innoculate..

then after a few weeks maybe its time to shove it in a chromatography column... get your shit and then of course get all the chems together and work it untill you have the sweet nectar of you know... lsd...

i forgot to mention... we all know the dangers of ergot cultivation and we all dont want to have missing limbs or possibly end up in a pine wood box... but why not do it in a glove box.... an incubator made from a aquarium heater in a jar full of water... for the glove box we can get a big rubber maids... cut a big rectangle out of the box and epoxy a piece of plexiglass to see... and of course a double layered dishwashing gloves epoxies to two holes so you can work inside your box... and lets also mention to make a small out take fan rigged with some hepa filters if you may... and of course... if you want.. get the rubbermade big enough to fit all your glassware and ect... connecting your outtake fan to exhast outside via window... thats easy... we can get some cardboard.. and cut it to the size of the window and cut a hole for the duct... well.. you can use your imagination but i would expect you all to take percautions up the kazoo.... ;]

If milk was illegal, then we would all have cows in our basements.

terbium

Re: LSD from Ergot - My Theory
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2002, 04:07:00 PM »
Sure, what you are talking about should work.

You don't even need to take such extreme precaustions when handling the ergot.

bujinkan

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2002, 05:31:00 PM »
ergot cultivation is old news. There are some problems...ergot has problems reaching maturity in a lab environment, and yeilds of said alkaloids has always been minimal, save for some lab generated mutants.

even then...lsd isnt cooking oatmeal my freind.

Post 246873

(bujinkan: "Re: ergot and agar", Tryptamine Chemistry)
<-----------read this post and thread.

I think ergot isnt quite as dangerous as you think cHemist, as terbium said. Gloves, mask and clothing that covers all exposed skin should be sufficient.

cHemist

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2002, 08:26:00 PM »
well.. i see your point... but im not sure about the validity of using rye as a substrait for ergot..

but i know where you comming from.. but lets say you got enough ergot... see.. im not sure how much ergot you need and what alkoloids u end up with.. but im sure after you shoved enough of it in a column you would have the raw material for your acid lab...

sure acid can be easy... well.. anyone that knows what to do can break it down like if you were baking a cake... sure... if i told joe smoe how to make acid in his bathroom with a check list of everything to do... sure he would do it and make acid.. but it doesnt mean that he knows what he's doing..

i guess i have though it through many times in my head wondering... wow thats it... make your own god danm chloroform... and hydrolize that deet... goto auto store and get some methanol and liqure store to get some ethanol... but i know why u guys tell people that its too hard... cause it is... and it is the sercret of how easy it is to do in our minds... its like... you can make physics easy when you dont think of it as a bunch of numbers and arrows... ;] but seriously.. alot of sacrifices has to be made if you want to make acid.. but i mearly do it to theorize how to do it..

seriously.. dont do it... it would probly kill you and everyone in your house... ;] ;]

bujinkan

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2002, 03:27:00 PM »
well, my LSd cooking friend, if u really want ergot alkaloids, you may as well find a grain silo. Farmers are required to seperate infected grains.

LSd isnt easy. er...what were you going to do with that DEET? 

But is lsD impossible? not by a long shot. Of course it requires considerable intelligence...you have to be cunning abot acquiring your chemicals, and the procedure requires experimentation.

Thanks to new technological advancements in couplin reagents, that chemical is much easier to produce...however prepare to be bridging to some undiscovered countries.

terbium

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2002, 09:54:00 PM »
DEET is an OTC source of diethylamine.

cHemist

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2002, 04:52:00 AM »
well all i discuss isnt reallly new... but i was worried that people are discouraged by the fact that the organic chemistry of lsd is far more complicated than any joe smoe like me can understand... but with right guidance we all can die from st anthony's fire...