Author Topic: wetdreams.ws  (Read 482060 times)

Offline Impossible

• Founding Wasp
Re: wetdreams.ws
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2018, 02:11:10 AM »
It was blacklight.me, but it seems to be gone.
Google search won't do anything for it, since it is not google indexed, it has no robots.txt(unlike our board).

Yeah there was a thread started some time last year by an admin where they basically said "hey this place is pretty dead, we don't know if we wanna keep it running"

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2018, 02:31:39 PM »
Obviously ignorant of the fact that one FEELS for a vein (especially Tsath's, he really feels for them after some of what they have been through...not the best in the world, unfortunately.) rather than just looks, or looks to get a general idea of optimal areas and then locates it by feel. Shit, when Tsath' was using a lot (a big lot, at the time, very big), of MXE, 3-OH-PCP, 3-MeO-PCP, 4-MeO-PCP, methoxphenidine and diphenidine, he could and did do it in the dark, whilst just emerging from a hole.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sIxJA_1530023080

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=H7ZR_1530134779

I'm not Sam

Online java

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2018, 03:33:45 PM »
........good old sam, racing his engine again......java
¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado!.Emiliano ZapataIt is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!.......

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2018, 05:52:17 PM »
Did blacklight release any archives? it will be a huge loss if they did not.
Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2018, 08:30:41 PM »
........good old sam, racing his engine again......java

snitch
I'm not Sam

Offline NeonCortex

• Larvae
  • mu afficionado
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2018, 06:55:07 PM »
Blacklight archives not entirely lost. We're looking at how to process the archive.
Scientific articles accessible to everyone - as they should be!
sci-hub.io / sci-hub.bz / sci-hub.cc

Offline LucidOne

• Larvae
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2018, 01:48:50 PM »
Blacklight archives not entirely lost. We're looking at how to process the archive.

i viewed some director of sound notes via way back engine of some now gone board.

and to my perspective  vespiary was shut down and just archives for a while. so in my mind it was gone.. its sort of crazy to be getting back into things, and this place is here again.. it seems like theres some people around so ive come out to try to learn what I can.. Ive wondered for some time if there are side communities with people sharing more notes on things ive attempted in the past.. I figured there was places out there just no clue how to find them.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 01:53:56 PM by LucidOne »

Offline The Lone Stranger

• Dominant Wasp
  • THE SITE HERETIC and DEVILS ADVOCATE
    • YouTopia
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2018, 03:24:24 PM »
Blasphemy for beginers ---- >

At swollen egos ...... meth abuse ......and ...... ' Dallas ' ---- >

1 - Did i understand right ? ---- >

There was a web site called wet dreams ...... it went down ...... then another follower web site apeared run by a mister A and a mister W .

They fell out and mister W ' Left ' . Mr. A said mr.W left and mr . W said he was somehow cheated .

Then there was an ice age with accusations .

Then mr. A poped off and mr. W announced himself to be mr A's best friend and that he would save the web site .

He didnt .

Then mr . W kicked the bucket .

The result being that 5 ? important web sites / web site copys are gone because swollen egos wouldnt share = ......... They wouldnt share OUR information ...... the information that the whole scene had suplied ...... and wanted to use it to become rich and famous ...... the new Strike ?

1A - Did anyone try to throw some cash at the ISP = pay the bills so that it could continue ? ........ and maybe so a copy could be made ?

1B - What about both peoples familys ? The news got out that both had died that means that someone somewhere must have contact to their relatives ? = Contact them and talk about continueing their legacy / lifes work ?

2 - Same subject ...... different web site ...... Maybe crap ---- >

A nice gentelman finaly stood up and released a copy of the hive ...... then the scene dug out its copys and the nice gentelman added them to his private copy on erowid ...... saying beam me a mail if you want a copy ....... and doesnt reply to ( my ) emails ? ...... and doesnt allow people to copy OUR copy of the hive ?
Je ne suis pas Charlie Fitna ....... Je suis Charlie

Offline embezzler

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2018, 08:29:56 PM »
The biggest loss isn't the information. It is the people collected together no longer having a place to bee.

Loss of websites is a valid concern. Not sure what the answer is as there is no suitable escrow and making a full archive available leads to duplicates online and splitting the membership.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2018, 01:35:17 PM »
>making a full archive available leads to duplicates online and splitting the membership.

For me the first point is irelevant . If a person wants to know there are sites like this with sensible people who wouldnt acept missinformation ?

And ...... split the mebership ? ....... To where ? To wich credible web sites ?

Not at you ...... at overlying issue ...... We as a comunity need to talk about this complex . Its a big recuring theme here = We could be more popular if ....... better chemists dont come here because ......... better chemists would come here if ........ we need more disiplin ...... better chemists dont post because of the general intelligence level and ability of some of the people here ....... we need a cull :)

Are there realy better chemists that lurk but dont post because ? ...... Maybe they dont post because the people that complain are right ? = The general level of education , intelligence , ability ...... and morals and ethics here are to low for them ? = Includeing the people that continualy complain :) ...... maybe they dont like people that blame others for their percieved lack of sucsess / credibility / karma points ?

Offline rumpled

• Larvae
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2018, 03:01:10 PM »
I have not posted here before, because I do not care to litter your forum with the nothingness that I am qualified to add. The account I use is silent, for purposes of reading and learning. On the original Hive, I posted occasionally, asking only what I believed to be reasonable questions, and answering those few I was qualified to. Hive had a vibe, an atmosphere that seemed to promote goodness and fair play over individual ego. People thrived in that, as I am sure that many of you remember. Hive sprang off a.d.c. to provide a more streamlined, moderated environment for learning and sharing, and it accomplished this goal. It was not that Hive management was better than here though, it was because The Hive was needed at the time. It was the right thing for the late 90s and early oughts. Comparing The Vespiary to The Hive is in some ways like comparing Woodstock to the Us Festival - not in terms of quality of music or the people, but just the social environment at the time. The world was right for Woodstock in 1969, not so much in 1982.

TheVespiary has a lot of the same great qualities as Hive. There are tolerant, knowledgeable people who love chemistry as much or more than its end result. There is a pretty good signal to noise ratio. The mods keep it clean, but it never feels heavy handed or Draconian. You have done some good things in terms of keeping things clean, like making a single yellow porchlight thread for pill extraction questions. I do not think that recruiting new chemists is necessary, or even possible. People who want to be here will find the way.

Obviously, a lot has changed with time. Shitty, tweaky cartel dope being available with a to any dipshit capable of running TBB has lowered the bar. I think that cheaply available Helional has made MDA, often masqueraded as MDMA, equally easy to get with a point and a click. Even opiates and cannabinoids are available, often on clearnet RC sites with just a Visa or Mastercard. The thought of doing it yourself is a profanity to many these days. "Why reinvent the wheel?" they might ask. The fact that they don't know underlines our society's addiction to consumerism and disposable living.

This is the era of Trump, when science is subjective, and religion and conspiracy theories are consensus reality. I am not and have never been suicidal, but I have cried lakes over this. But this too shall pass.

I created this account specifically to add to this thread, and now that I have, I don't even know what exactly it was supposed to accomplish. Just please don't change, and don't give up. You are all doing the right thing. The only problem here is that so damned few are.

Back into silent obscurity I go. Bee safe and strong, friends 93/93.

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2018, 09:14:51 PM »
I'm not Sam

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Dominant Wasp
I'm not Sam

Offline rumpled

• Larvae
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2018, 11:13:33 PM »
Thanks mate, I think we all need occasional comic relief.

Want to see something even wackier? Check out:

https://www.foxnews.com

Offline warte

• Larvae
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2018, 04:18:05 AM »
Another bee who spent the last half a decade walking a different path. Came back to look for wetdreams and the old posters, so little to be found online at this point. It truly makes me wonder about the fates of all those from the days. Was very sad to learn about tramp. One of his last posts here had a pdf grab from wetdreams, made swim realize how much was lost with that archive. Really hope someone has a copy or a giant zip file somewhere.

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2018, 03:55:53 PM »
I should have said why i said what i said ---- >

In the scientific circles i dont mix in we try to be neutral and objective and start at A and work through B and then C and on ......following thought chains as far as we can ....... trying to understand , optimise and explain ....... in ways that other people can understand ...... and if we cant explain it either we dont understand it or we're trying to explain something to someone who hasnt got the mental capacity to understand .

I've had conversations with small kids about atoms , molecules , viren ...... sensible conversations .

The thought chain i'm looking at at the moment started for me when i came back here after a long pause because i got sick of some peoples arogance , ignorance and bias .

There were 31 pages of unread posts . I read through all those that could interest me .

After a short while i noticed recuring themes and trends ...... for instance problems caused by greed , ignorance and eliteism ...... for example lost archives

And repeat threads where the same small group of hive old age pensioner iluminati liveing in the past that refuse to acept reality and that things change moan and whine about other people . Blame them for their own percieved lack of sucsess ....... instead of growing old with dignity .

Repeated calls for more ' disiplin ' so that legendary non existant wonder chemists might come and spoon feed them . Then intrieges and acusations that the legendary wonder chemists dont come here because other people are subferior .

People not being able to understand that underground chemistry is dieing . The peak is over . They refuse to acept simple self evident truthes like ........ Next to noone is interested anymore because they can get what they want through the net  . 

I say that and get shot at by wounded egos that think that they can own and control knowledge in their own interests . Did we ever look at history and think about the places where people thought that they could own knowledge ...... and dictate truthes ? It didnt work . Evil-ution Vs thought police = Evil-ution wins every time .

Knowledge must flow freely . Noone owns it . Its OURS . To do with what we want . Freedom of information allows people that might be able to help / show new ideas to do it . To take what others have done and cant improve on and carry it on . Add to it ......for us all .......for the knowledge pool .

Strange that when we watch ....... Hamiltons pharmacopeia ...... ' A clandestine chemists tale ' ...... one of the hive iluminatis heros Mr Gill says exactly what i said but non of the hive iluminati lonely hearts old age pensioners social club here dissed him .

Maybe the wonder chemists dont come here because of the way new members often get treated ? Maybe new members get pissed off when they come here and have to authenticate themselves to get on the site ...... and then again when they want to post ...... and then again when they want to edit their post . WTF ! :) What a brain dead idea . Psycho pseudo security .

Maybe they get pissed off when they post and see that moderators abuse them and their threads to shoot at people trying to help ?

The word moderator comes from moderate ...... to be moderate ...... to ensure moderation = That things stay within acepted limits of the comunity ...... IT doesnt come from moderator as in show master = egoisticly forcing animals through hoops for their own benefit .

The word community ...... CO ....... with eachother ...... together ...... positive ...... co-operation ...... inclusion and not exclusion .

The hive was ' cool ' ...... Its dead . Its gone and it wont come back . It died for good reason . Intrieges . Eliteism . User groups that tried to control and stear it ....... and a total ignorance of the criminal world . ( FUCK !!! ...... Just like here !!! :) )

Lower middle class strangers to life that ' thought ' that they could do what they want in a world that they hadnt got the slightest clue about .

You understand ? ...... When an ignorant chemistry moron comes here and talks shit you go nuts ? ...... They get shot at . .......... Then you understand what its like for me reading shit from idiots that have watched to much miami vice / z cars and get problems  ..... and cause other people problems ....... because they're trying to do things that they dont understand ....... Or force forums to walk behind them .

= Instead of blameing others , moaning and whineing ...... and thereby drag the forum down ...... do it better ....... if its broke ...... FIX IT ...... give and take ...... be moderate ........ tolerant and helpfull . Explain things .

The scene wont grow ........ the legendary wonder chemist wont come here ...... unless we train them ? ...... Chemists get older , die out and have to be replaced ........ That means we should help ...... and help others to get further than we got ......... Show them ways ? Inspire them ? ........... and not just preach , bully them , milk them and expect them to lick the arses of a few vain old men .

' Ask not what your forum can do for you ask what you can do for your forum ' . 

' John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address inspired children and adults to see the importance of civic action and public service. His historic words, “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” challenged every American to contribute in some way to the public good. In this lesson, students learn about a theme in President Kennedy’s inaugural address, civic action, and consider how it applies to their own lives.

Essential Question: How does a leader inspire a nation or a group of people? '

With a whip ? ...... or by example ? By helping ? By doing the right thing ? Fairly and honestly without ego ?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 04:01:23 PM by The Lone Stranger »

Offline embezzler

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2018, 08:32:31 PM »
The glory days of forums as a medium of communication are in the past. That can't be disputed. The hive also had it's problems but it was just a place to post. Times change and people change. Baba, for example, used to post useful information as Polythene Sam until he decided that acts perpetrated by members of another board well over a decade ago were justification to cease being productive and become a troll. Other members frequent other sites or communicate more in private.

I don't think anyone is expecting a wonder chemist to invent some new way of doing things. There are great chemists that post here. Their cumulative efforts and the efforts of the scientific community lead to breakthroughs. I don't know if we always do enough to support skilled members here. I have often thought a serious chemistry board would help if it were read only to the newbees but more serious members were able to post.

I don't think that underground chemistry will ever die. People may post less and the barrier to entry in terms of time invested against reward will shift and those that are content to order drugs off the darkweb rather than learn to make them will do so. That is the way of things and not necessarily a bad thing. Most of the problems come from people who think they are going to make it but aren't. This hobby attracts a lot of unsuitable initiates and hangers-on, some more resilient than others. It takes a lot of community effort to keep newbees and trolls from destroying a forum.

You TLS, come across as an agent provocateur. Seldom contributing but showing up every few months to sow dissent, complain and vaguely suggest how everyone else should do better and embrace some sort of anarchistic paradise that only a teenager would believe is possible and demanding access to information that is already available to you or could have been downloaded by you at any time in the past.

Well lets have it then. Since the moderators are not deleting anything, banning anyone and only 1 member was subjected to posting restrictions - what exactly do you suggest is done to improve?

Please refrain from the drugs before answering - The staff do take on board feedback but it is a pretty thankless job especially when life is going on outside of here.

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Offline warte

• Larvae
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2018, 05:23:16 AM »
The point of contributing instead of waiting for others, is well taken. Swim has nothing to contribute right now, being retired, but in the far future might make good on it. If the board is still up.  ::)

Offline Hanswurst

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2018, 12:03:18 PM »
Another bee who spent the last half a decade walking a different path. Came back to look for wetdreams and the old posters, so little to be found online at this point. It truly makes me wonder about the fates of all those from the days. Was very sad to learn about tramp. One of his last posts here had a pdf grab from wetdreams, made swim realize how much was lost with that archive. Really hope someone has a copy or a giant zip file somewhere.

Yes, what about that?

I never got to see it.

Is that PDF grab still available?

I'd pay the community back, no question.

Offline moppy

• Larvae
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2018, 07:36:12 PM »
I have Tramp's posts/pdf somewhere - he gave them to me about the same time they were posted.  It will take a little while to find them, but I'll throw them up when I do.  He did fine work and I sorely miss the guy.

I hosted rhodium for a couple years when it went down in 2004-05 ish.  I would do the same for wetdreams and collective if I had the databases and permission (if there is any permission to give).  I've read the boards / ran a couple - for years, but tried to stay away from board drama... So the backstories of how/why they went down, is way beyond me.