Author Topic: Android from Thezonez has ended his journey......RIP  (Read 9317 times)

Offline java

• Founding Wasp
Android from Thezonez has ended his journey......RIP
« on: March 16, 2016, 04:18:14 PM »
Ware informed us over at the collective that a long time Hive member and administrator of thezonez has ended his journey and now resting in peace!

The forum is still active but may be closed and archived or hosted over at the WD R evolutions ....I know there are many members that have membership there and hence needed to be informed of Android's demise......RIP Android.....java

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 01:32:02 AM by java »
"If you like yourself....then take care of yourself"

Offline aYoungKing

• Pupae
  • The World is Mine
Re: Android from Thezonez has ended his journey......RIP
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 12:35:47 AM »
never knew him, but i did hear of an unclefester reference to him in one of festers books. i'm sure most of us don't believe in god, but RIP

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 01:07:20 AM »
Damn :(
Did he also go by other names on these boards? I am familiar with him but not all that much. Any info on how he passed?
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline Sedit

• Founding Wasp
    • Library of chemistry
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 05:06:18 AM »
Like I said about tramp, the list just keeps getting larger man  :'( I cant believe I have survived this long to be honest. I use to love arguing with Android and his deranged sense of humor till like 6 in the morning.
There once were some bees and you took all there stuff!
You pissed off the wasp now enough is enough!!!

Offline SubliminallyOveranalyzed

• Negative, distrustful, fearful or degrading attitudes towards others always work against the self
  • Subordinate Wasp
  • Death=Your inability2PerceiveEnergy transformation
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 09:58:40 AM »
damn ...... can't believe droid gone ..... sorry i hadn't been around everybody .... i'm ok, just been working, paying bills ..... and apparently missed everything...  i kinda feel shitty, cause me & him was arguing about something stupid, the last time we talked  ...... right before i went back to work & shit .....  he just always so god damned hard headed!!!!! I love the motherfucker though!! always looked up to him, as much as any of you elder bees ........ god damn, i can't believe that shit    :'(  fuck, i need a drink, on that note .............. :'(  :'(  :'(    first Tramp, now this shit .....................
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 10:16:56 AM by SubliminallyOveranalyzed »
You draw to yourself in this existence and in all others those qualities upon which you concentrate your attention. If you vividly concern yourself with the injustices you feel have been done you, then you attract more such experience, and if this goes on, then it will be mirrored in your next existence. It is true that in between lives there is "time" for understanding and contemplation.

Those who do not take advantage of such opportunities in this life often do not do so when it is over. Consciousness will expand. It will create. It will turn itself inside out to do so. But there is nothing outside of yourself that will force you to understand your issues or face them, now or after physical death.

The opportunity for development and knowledge is as present at this moment, in this life, as it will ever be. If you ignore day-by-day opportunities for development now, no one can force you to accept and utilize greater abilities after death, or between lives. The teachers are there in after-death experience, but there are also teachers here in your existence now.

If man paid more attention to his own subjective behavior, to those feelings of identification with nature that persistently arise, then half of the dictates of both the evolutionists and the creationists would automatically fall away, for they would appear nonsensical. It is not a matter of outlining a whole new series of methods that will allow you to increase your psychic abilities, or to remember your dreams, or to perform out-of-body gymnastics. It is rather a question or a matter of completely altering your approach to life, so that you no longer block out such natural spontaneous activity.

~Seth in TES9 (The Early Sessions Book9) by Jane Roberts - Session 510 - January 19 1970 (Seth is an energy personality essence no longer focused in physical reality for existence, as trance-channeled by author & medium Jane Roberts & her husband Robert Butts from Dec 1964 - Sep 1984 [Jane's Death])

Offline WazOne

• Larvae
  • Trial and Error
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 02:07:51 AM »
WOW long time friend talking into the wee hours. Sad newz
R.E.D