Author Topic: PLEASE BE CAREFUL  (Read 21963 times)

Offline bitterman

• Larvae
PLEASE BE CAREFUL
« on: July 26, 2016, 11:36:13 PM »
We all pretty much know just what to do...and not to do..Be so very carefui...Please...bitterman
Also...Those dam Fents will kill ya....

Offline Moolybdenum

• gazing and grazing
  • Larvae
Re: PLEASE BE CAREFUL
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 05:12:03 AM »
.... and don't smoke something in a joint unless you rolled it or ya trust who did..... once took two hits from a joint and woke up some 36 hours later in neuro-trauma i.c.u. as a John doe, catheter in my dick and neurologist reports grand mal seizures with presence of "two unknown chemicals" (what tests they used is a question) most likely a synthetic cannabinoid of some kind I imagine.  Throat raw for over a week from the tube,  thankful that I was kept alive , by strangers, despite all I lost that day, I kept by grace the foundation, the life..... the people who I was with, whom I had given a ride from the labor hall, also decided to Steal my car with my keys from my pocket.  Thankful no permanent damage to brain, as far as anyone can tell.....

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 06:14:22 AM »
.... and don't smoke something in a joint unless you rolled it or ya trust who did..... once took two hits from a joint and woke up some 36 hours later in neuro-trauma i.c.u. as a John doe, catheter in my dick and neurologist reports grand mal seizures with presence of "two unknown chemicals" (what tests they used is a question) most likely a synthetic cannabinoid of some kind I imagine.  Throat raw for over a week from the tube,  thankful that I was kept alive , by strangers, despite all I lost that day, I kept by grace the foundation, the life..... the people who I was with, whom I had given a ride from the labor hall, also decided to Steal my car with my keys from my pocket.  Thankful no permanent damage to brain, as far as anyone can tell.....

Holy fuck. That is crazy. Two damn hits. Fuck. People should probably never touch drugs again unless they made it themselves after hearing that.
Any book you want for free:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

Any research paper you want for free:
sci-hub.cc

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 08:12:36 PM »
Makes one wonder if it were not one of the 1-fluoroalkylindole/indazole cannabinoids that can metabolize to fluoroacetate (in and of itself just the same, good fucking reason to make it yourself, that vendors are willing or too stupid not to know, and release compounds that produce deadly metabolic toxins on a level with some nerve agents in terms of LD:50.)

Some of those cannabinoids are plain iffy even if they cannot undergo such metabolic toxification. Used a mix of 5-fluoropentyl-AKB-48 and AKB-48 once to get out of a mugging. Offered the two erstwhile muggers, a bong of the mix before things degenerated into outright hostilities. One toke...fucker dropped like a stone, started seizing and ended up being carted off in an ambulance, as the bowl the fucker hit was enough to keep someone stoned for hours and of course being greedy and stupid, he took it in one go. Was funny as fuck to watch, he must have lasted 3-4 seconds before dropping as if he'd just been shot.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:18:25 PM by Tsathoggua »
Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 09:30:29 PM »
Those someones would have assaulted Toady, and taken everything Tsath had, they were street scum and thugs. Yes he poisoned them and he would do it again. Not the first time either. Someone threatened to rape him too once, after first physically assaulting him, so he got taken down with a combination biological agent and nicotine poisoning.

Don't know if it extirpated the scumbag totally, but he got rushed to hospital and Tsath' never saw him again.

If someone poses such an immediate and direct threat-you wouldn't complain if Tsath' had simply kicked the fuck out of someone doing the same thing, so why, WHY would using poison be different. And toady, he wishes to state clearly, was NOT giving you shit about harm reduction.

But yes, he poisoned those two, and another, and you know what? he isn't sorry, doesn't regret it and will do it again if threatened with danger.

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 09:27:02 AM »
maybe it would be better to not frequent such areas and/or be around this type of element
of course, the type of substances one uses tend to influence the activities and atmospherics one surrounds oneself with.

I surely do not see how any serious work with psychedelics could be going on, if your psyche is in this kind of shape
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 09:59:10 AM »

fuuuuck thats scary

glad you made it back moo

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 11:07:58 PM »
Yes, Tsath' quite agrees, aside from your observation regarding psychedelics.

And he doesn't hang around that kind of element as a rule. Neither by choice, nor knowingly. These two fuckers acted fine until they got to a point where there wouldn't be witnesses, then suddenly turned on him. Two against one, and Tsath was at the time not in good physical shape, as his joints had flared up badly, as had his autoimmune issues. He merely made good use of the most field-expedient method of removing the threat. The wouldbe rapist, Tsath' COULDN'T have avoided the prick. He tried, but the very fact of keeping himself to himself seemed to trigger hostility more than anything. He was banged up at the time and had nowhere TO go. There quite simply was no other option, the guy was your typical noxious thug, a meathead and real hardcase. Tsath' isn't too bad at dishing out what is dished out to him, usually, joint issues aside. When the autoimmune crap flares up he can only move with difficulty.

Meathead guy on the other hand was too much, way too much to take down with his fists, and as for the right or wrong of it, if someone were to come after you repeatedly, beat the shite out of you who you have no means of escape from nor means to otherwise prevent being subjected to violence, who then makes it clear they want you raped then dead. Would you stand by and permit that to come to pass, if a means is available to you to prevent it from doing so?

Tsath' doesn't think so. Don't get him wrong, he isn't a bad guy, well he doesn't think so anyway. Actually, he keeps himself to himself, in every respect, and in terms of interactions with other people, he simply believes in treating people how he himself is treated. No more, no less. Give respect, and treat honorably, and Tsath' will do the same. Try to abuse him on the other hand, and the person who intends on doing so will reap what they sow.

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 11:27:57 PM »
let me clarify; maybe instead of 'serious work' I should have said 'serious psychological progress' towards some degree of
peaceful, happy existence. Not everyone agrees with me, surely, but down inside I am a flower child, I think peace and happiness is a state of mind that can be arrived at if one is thoughtful and open inside with help (sometimes it helps I have known many people that see zero difference between mdma and cocaine, and treat them both the same, and they treat people the same whether they took mdma or meth or coke).

I call these kind of people 'joyriders', and there's nothing wrong with that, but....thats where my 21 year old kid is at right now, and I consider it a frivolous attitude towards a serious subject.

But

sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2016, 11:48:56 PM »
Well Tsath' isn't a hippy or anything, he is just...well...him.

But he'll treat anyone well as long as they treat toady well. But if people suddenly turn thuggish on him, or his back is forced up against the wall, then he has two choices. Stand there and get a beating or worse; or act to neutralize the threat. He chooses the latter. He doesn't go around visiting the hurt on other people, that is to say, he never initiates the violence, but he WILL defend himself against those who would hurt him, and if someone would choose to harm those he loves...then gods fucking help the bastards.

He just isn't particular selective about the methods that he employs. Simply put, he will do whatever is most field expedient. Although he vastly prefers to use his intellect to solve such unwanted issues, he will use physical force where it is requisite, but it was far simpler to poison those three fuckwits.

Flower child...well, not the tie-dyed hippy type, but he IS an animal lover and cares an awful lot about nature, and the way people think nothing these days about befouling it, its disgusting, isn't it? You wouldn't bloody believe the sheer volume of garbage that he has to bag up and dispose of on the way home from his mushroom-picking forays.

But his existence, IS peaceful. Unless someone else first violates that peace, then he stays that way. If not, then he just acts to restore his right to live life, and keep himself to himself. Not his fault if some thuggish dirtbag decides to try and fuck him up.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 11:56:08 PM by Tsathoggua »

Offline eesakiwi

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 09:29:45 AM »

[/quote]
Im sorry, and you give me shit about harm-reduction? You purposefully poisoned someone to benefit yourself.
[/quote]

England (& NZ) do not accept the concept of 'Self defense'.

You cannot carry a gun, or even possess one, for self defense. 'Concealed carry' is not in the dictionary and has no meaning.
You are not allowed to defend yourself against attack at all, in any way shape or form.
I know this from personal experience.

Tsath did the right thing at the right time, and he is here to tell you about it.

That's a 'Win' in my book.

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 09:45:06 AM »
Quite. Tsath' was almost completely unarmed, bar a small folding penknife, he didn't have any of his guns with him because he was in town (and just try concealing a dart or gauss rifle in the first place...not exactly the kind of hardware that lends themselves to being tucked in a coat pocket :P

Had he tried to pull the knife, then most likely the two wouldbe muggers would have seen it and jumped him the moment they did so. Weather or not toady could have drawn the blade is anyone's guess. Failure however would probably have led to HIM getting stabbed with his own blade.

And in any case, he sees absolutely no difference between using a concealed firearm were he in a situation that it were a possible route of defense, and using poison. The end is identical, the only difference is the means by which that end is achieved.

And as for the thug in jail, Tsath' had done NOTHING to initiate hostilities, he had kept himself to himself, spent most of his time reading, listening to music and when he could get any, smoking a bit of H or doing subutex. He'd never even SPOKEN to this fucking arsehole, and there simply wasn't any way he could have beat the guy one on one, he'd only just recovered from forced cold-turkey withdrawal from barbital and chlormethiazole, plus opioids. He'd very, very nearly starved to death during the DTs. So he had a pretty stark choice. Either be sexually assaulted, or terminate the threat by any means necessary.

So he overcame the severe physical deconditioning, and used what remained available to him, namely his intellect. That and biological/chemical warfare.

And he did not poison anybody to 'benefit' himself. He did so to save himself. There is a big difference. The reason was not personal gain, but continuing personal safety when extirpating vermin was the necessary course of action. Tsath's fucking blowed if he's going to get buggered or cut up.

He is generally a peaceful, thoughtful and kind individual, but anybody preparing to hurt him, or hurt his loved ones, they better bee prepared to pay a high
price for failure. Because to aggressors he is as cold, calculating and vicious as he is kind to those he cares for. For his friends, he will go to the ends of the earth. His enemies by the same token he will chase right up to the bank of the Styx.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 09:48:12 AM by Tsathoggua »

Offline Moolybdenum

• gazing and grazing
  • Larvae
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 10:01:01 AM »
Trust in your Lusts in this battle for Musts. :D
I stopped thirsting for vengeance, yes a cold bloodlust I felt for months, wish'd there was a heads up, even a chance to act or defend, but no defending when you're out cold, it's luck they even took me down from the upstairs out into the street.  Behind my ear was bruised and sore, and I imagine them dropping my head going down the stairs, a wonder that almost 200 lbs dead weight was moved at all, could have just left me there on the floor and ran .  Yes be safe.  Lipbalm said it right. And Tsath is lucky to be alive, how you managed to read the situation and have chance to act is a matter that says youre still supposed to be here.... that's unfucking real about gun owner laws mentioned above, when you think about what it really says - the control. 
It comes with responsibility, just as with drug use,  hope the young son of spice as mentioned in posts makes it through those dangerous years of 20's, where frivolity is only seldom pardoned......

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2016, 11:57:05 AM »
Sounds like you had a damn close call there moo. Got lucky. Well, inasmuch as the situation permitted.

As for Tsath'....well to bee honest he is quite surprised, nay, asfuckingtonished, that he is still alive and in one piece. Well, nominally one piece. After two or three  REALLY damned unpleasant GBL withdrawals, the barbital/chlormethiazole/opioid withdrawal in the shitcan, one 40-odd foot drop off a bridge onto stones and railway tracks after first bouncing his way through a large briar patch, a childhood encounter with white phosphorus, and some nasty ass burns courtesy of SOCl2 and HClO4...refluxing NaOH/MeOH right in the eye, two powder burns to the same eye and getting the shit kicked out of him and left for dead by somewhere in the rough region of 20 pikey fuckwits. Wait WHAT did he say about 'in one piece'...err....scratch that. The gross sum of body parts are still attached, but there are way
way too many of them that no longer work in the way Darwin intended.

Buggery only knows how he read that wouldbe mugging for what it was about to be and manage to poison the bigger, more meatheaded of the two of them before overt violence on their part commenced. He normally doesn't BOTHER reading people, its a nuisance having to translate from NT and back again. But in that case successfully read the buggers he did, and used his intellect to finish the wet work. Easier and more reliavle that way. No blood to get over one's clothing and not
the cretins he sent packing to the ER.

Offline Moolybdenum

• gazing and grazing
  • Larvae
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2016, 07:21:53 PM »
Damn that eye one sounds hurtful, once had a KOH flake and a little MeOH mix in the sweat on my forearm and slip unnoticed under my gloves and set on there a while as I cut open bags of the koh and poured them in the methanol.... strange not feeling the burn...... this post I added seems like it needed added to lab accident thread, oh well......  take very much care, so easy to be careless, sometimes you don't even know you're fucking up until you're already fucked.  We all know this.

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2016, 07:53:40 PM »
" hope the young son of spice as mentioned in posts makes it through those dangerous years of 20's, where frivolity is only seldom pardoned"

If I was so lucky.....its a she ::)

o   my   god

(edit: the first time I added concentrated base to paraformaldehyde it volcanoed in a bathroom some got on my neck and arms, lucky I was in the bathroom, it missed my face by maybe 6 inches....i nearly shit myself)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 07:56:26 PM by spice »

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2016, 08:38:34 PM »
Were you wearing a mask, or at least goggles?

Not sure which is worse, XX/XXX or XY either/all three can lead to troubles of their own. Tsath' kinda got lucky in that respect. Whilst he apparently has a kid, the mother was a dysfunctional cheating bitch slut, showed him an ultrasound scan then did a runner, never to be seen or contactable again.

She's probably about 10 now give or take. The kid that is, not the girl toady slept with! he's been engaged to someone pretty young but he has his limits haha!

You think paraformaldehyde/HCHO volcano is bad? try hot acrolein, boiling chloroacetone eruption or white phos doing a pretty good impression of mt.Vesuvius when a distillation tube breaks and the stuff comes rocketing out in a blazing, smoking plume of scorching would-be-death.

Edit-or, now he remembers another nasty one. Heating a vessel full of chromyl chloride only to find the glass isn't boro, and the bottom dropping out, releasing the contents everywhere. Chromyl chloride, dichromate, the functional equivalent of a chromic acid bath with salt and a while load of 98% sulfuric. Bottom of flask drops clean out during the distillation, splattering the entire smoking, corrosive, stinking, fuming toxic shebang all over the show. And to boot, the stuff hydrolyzes to hexavalent Cr. That one Tsath' somehow got away with, but he did have to epoxy glue clean wooden boards over most of the dresser he used at the time because you just can't remove the stains left by fuming sulfuric, and couldn't get rid of the Cr(VI), green stains everywhere, plus a lot of scorch marks from the tidal wave of sulfuric that narrowly missed covering toady when the glass failed.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 08:46:24 PM by Tsathoggua »

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2016, 10:26:36 PM »
"Flower child...well, not the tie-dyed hippy type, but he IS an animal lover and cares an awful lot about nature, and the way people think nothing these days about befouling it, its disgusting, isn't it? You wouldn't bloody believe the sheer volume of garbage that he has to bag up and dispose of on the way home from his mushroom-picking forays"

I said 'down inside I am a flower child' apparently you are too.

If I looked like that (tie-dyed hippie) I would starve to death where I live. Those guys cant get a job here.

I look like an accountant or a detective or a teacher. Thats how you make it here, the place I live, the entire state is like a giant military base/ copshop.

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2016, 11:21:22 PM »
Tsath- No I was in my boxers with a tshirt on at 2am, which was how I worked 80% of the time

I have worked several times under the influence (ask my wife NOT a good idea LOL)

was sick with it back then

;)

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 12:35:40 AM »
Heh bad idea. Its all well and good until you need to deal with a runaway where corrosives are involved, or you spill something nasty and then step in it.

Lol, unfortunately given that it used to be the bedroom of Tsath's psycho hell-bitch former housemate/lodger the lab has a carpet. Or it did. Now it has part of a carpet, where things like caustic, H2SO4 and ICl have burnt big holes in the floor. That he can live with, but had he been working in bare feet then chances are he'd be walking on the stumps where feet used to be now:P

That said he must confess that he's worked wearing nothing but a dressing gown, gloves and goggles before.

Sick with what, spice?

And job-wise...well Tsath' has little choice but to remain stuck on benefits at the moment. Hate it, but since nobody proved willing to give him a chance when he left school, things only got harder the longer being out of work. He's just glad of his affinity for chem/bio, otherwise he probably would be going hungry a lot more than he has had to. Things are only going to get tougher too, since his mother is likely to die soon. Hope she does anyway, despite the financial penalty it will incur, since she doesn't deserve to linger and suffer the way she is doing.