Author Topic: Call 911!!!!  (Read 35168 times)

Offline Chempainter

• Larvae
Call 911!!!!
« on: October 05, 2017, 09:05:32 PM »
Living in the epicenter of the fentynal epidemic, southern Florida, and a recovering addict myself, I have two things to contribute to this topic. 1) you can not be arrested in the state of Florida for simple possession if you call 911 for an overdose. Please please please don't let someone die because you're afraid of going to jail, or losing your stash. 2)this has just been released. Naloxone can soon  be bought at pharmacies without a prescription. It's not exactly OTC, though. I'm not exactly sure of the details, but it appears that a physician can call in a standing order and the person can then obtain it whenever. Having been a paramedic, I can attest to the lifesaving capabilities of this drug. If you are an addict or have someone close to you that is please look into the this new development. You could very likely save someone's life, or give someone else the capability to save yours.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 10:49:36 PM by carl_nnabis »

Offline Hooloovoo

• Slayer of Poppies and
  • Founding Wasp
  • It's not *my* fault
    • Don't use Google
Re: Call 911!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 10:00:46 PM »
Very true - while I've never overdosed myself, I have been the one who has brought some people back from the brink when they've stopped breathing and their lips have turned blue etc. This was in the pre-Naloxone era, so my 'treatment' was limited to forced breathing, chest massage and the like.

I know that in parts of Europe, like the UK, you can ask a drug worker for some Naloxone, and they will give you a prescription which you can exchange at a pharmacy where they will give you an ampoule and an instruction booklet.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 10:50:03 PM by carl_nnabis »

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 10:48:51 PM »
Chempainter, please don´t think so americacentric, this does of course apply to any other civilised region of the world as well ::)  ;D
We´re an international forum with members all over the world.

I remember to been told to never mention drugs if an ambulance has to be called due to drug related things, never.
Instead it is advised to tell them some general emergency situation happened, the usual being an epileptic seizure, but respiratory problems work too(albeit the latter could still indicate drugs).

In most parts of europe there has to be police involved if an ambulance is called due to drug-related emergencies, even if it´s only to protect the medics.

I´ll remove the preparation name of said naloxone medication and replace it with just naloxone, it could be considered a source.
But it is interesting such a substance will become freely available :o I guess it would be in the form of a nasal spray, not as an injection solution?

I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Hooloovoo

• Slayer of Poppies and
  • Founding Wasp
  • It's not *my* fault
    • Don't use Google
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 11:48:50 PM »
Surprisingly enough, I have a snap-top glass ampoule containing 0.4mg Naloxone.  :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 07:31:07 AM by Hooloovoo »

Offline Zippy

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 01:10:13 AM »
Just die already you degenerate junkie.

Offline Hooloovoo

• Slayer of Poppies and
  • Founding Wasp
  • It's not *my* fault
    • Don't use Google
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 01:26:21 AM »
I'll get right on that.  :)

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 02:51:04 AM »
What the fuck is your problem zippy? we don't need  that kind of bollocks here.
Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 12:47:32 AM »
Just die already you degenerate junkie.
What the fuck is your problem zippy? we don't need  that kind of bollocks here.

Agree with Tsathoggua. Why hate anyone addicted?
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline Hooloovoo

• Slayer of Poppies and
  • Founding Wasp
  • It's not *my* fault
    • Don't use Google
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 02:26:41 AM »
Who said I'm addicted?  :)