Author Topic: welcome home the legendary casey willams Hardison  (Read 44118 times)

Offline CHEMICALCOWBOY36

• Subordinate Wasp
welcome home the legendary casey willams Hardison
« on: October 30, 2014, 06:02:58 PM »
http://m.vice.com/read/casey-william-hardison-psychedelic-chemist-254?utm_source=vicefbus
I believe this is the man that help come up with "the new age lsd synthesis" using the peptide coupling
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 05:54:25 AM by TCdboy28 »
In this, you must never lapse. Even those who would be our allies would not understand. Our domain is the shadow. Stray from it reluctantly, for when you do, you must strike hard ,fast and fade away... Without a trace.

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
Re: welcome home the legendary casey willams
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 09:15:50 PM »
Nice! I've heard his name.  So let's have him join the forum? Lol
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline CHEMICALCOWBOY36

• Subordinate Wasp
Re: welcome home the legendary casey willams
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 12:52:57 AM »
Lol I wish
In this, you must never lapse. Even those who would be our allies would not understand. Our domain is the shadow. Stray from it reluctantly, for when you do, you must strike hard ,fast and fade away... Without a trace.

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
Re: welcome home the legendary casey willams Hardison
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 03:52:09 PM »
Does he have any clothes on in this picture?

I'm not Sam

Offline CHEMICALCOWBOY36

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 03:53:59 PM »
Rofl wtf it doesn't look like it

Offline Moriarty

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 03:57:34 PM »
Naw, dude is naked making drugs in an old hippie bus somewhere on Dead tour in California.  It's like my late 20's all over again ;-)!
"The bus came by and I got on
That's when it all began" -Grateful Dead

Offline blowjay

• Larvae
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 02:46:59 PM »
I am sure he has shoes on. PPE would be nice, maybe he had a rubber on hahaha.

That is a pretty unsafe way to work though in most every place one could work that does not require one to dance for dollars.

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 10:11:40 PM »
Maybe he feels chemical scars on his body are a sign of honor.
I'm not Sam

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 07:05:05 PM »
Lol Baba.

Well he is more than welcome to Toady's. Would happily trade him those for an 8th of herb and a bag or two of good H :D

Let's see...what have we on offer...?

One hand, palm-side 3/4 to 4/5ths covered in scar tissue, courtesy of an inadvertent (obviously) encounter with conc. perchloric acid, later to get another going over from liquified SO2, and once more from thionyl chloride. A few knuckles of other hand singed a bit and scarred from hell only knows what exactly. A now probably healed over, but at the time, bloody painful freak electrolysis accidentl; Tsathoggua was conducting an electrolysis of molten/fused NaOH using a tank of argon to protect the forming sodium from atmospheric oxidation, when at about the same time both the gas gave out and the pool of liquid Na grew big enough to cause a short between the electrodes in his cell resulting in a crackling series of pops and bangs, and thanks to sheer bad luck a blob of molten sodium, presumably covered in some hydroxide shot through the air at precisely the correct angle and time to end up being propelled right up one of his nostrils; where it did a thorough job of burning and corroding a crater up, and inside his nose. And a one eye with still existant, but minimal sight due to, when much, much much younger and less experienced in both lab techniques and safety, and doing a ring-opening of THAT 4-carbon lactone. This was dissolved in mostly MeOH, and some H2O, whilst heated NaOH solution was added. He didn't know about boiling chips at the time, and it, right at the moment he adjusted his goggles to scratch his nose, the rxn flash-boiled and erupted out of the flask to hit him in the eye and face, not to mention splatter boiling lactone, methanol and caustic all over his kitchen, which needless to mention made mincemeat of quite a few plastic fittings. He instantly went and flushed his eyes out, swearing profusely before then opening the windows, putting the fan on to vent the stench of lactone and going and mopping up in order to A-clean up before his parents woke up and skinned him alive before dumping him in a boiling vat of tabasco sauce and vinegar for melting bits of the kitchen, buggering up some of the paintwork. He did at least manage to recover a mixture of at least a kg of the resulting carboxylic acid sodium salt plus a significant recovery of lactone, mopped up into paper towels and later extracted and the rxn finished properly, this time without a miniature mt.vesuvius.

Ever since though, long-distance sight in the eye that recieved the gout of boiling water/MeOH/lactone/NaOH is very, very, very poor, although he can still read with it just as long as the text isn't more than a couple of feet away, other than that everything is blurry and indistinct.

Also, inhaled a bit too much of various things by accident over the many years of his chemistry/mycology/microbiology/pharmacological experimenting giving his chest a tendency to get somewhat irritable and prone to coughing, mainly when the weather gets cold, and a (completely unrelated) self-iodination, which left him with multiple, but each one quite small, scars and a heavy shirt that has ever since been his lab coat, as its fit for nothing else, since its riddled with holes, and big dark violet-black iodine burns :P
Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline AnyNameWillDo

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 01:15:38 AM »
This story will most definitely pop into my mind the next time I'm feeling too lazy to go hunt down my safety glasses and give me the needed motivation to do go find them. Sheesh, that one had me cringing.

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 07:48:59 PM »
What do you mean that story had you cringing?

Was no fun, but at least 1.5kg ish of the lactone/end product of its ring opening.

Think that was bad?

Molten sodium covered in fuzed anhydrous NaOH up Toady's nose wasn't his idea of enjoyable either :P

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline fishinabottle

• Chemhack not Chemist
  • Dominant Wasp
  • this is a virtual entity not a real person
    • there me bee dysORG
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 09:13:32 AM »
Me likes to work naked too, never had an issue. Private parts only suffered once when working dressed and going to the toilet for a pee not realising that there are some spots of KOH on my hands which came from just opening a container with this.
That was considerably unpleasant.

Working naked is somewhast like doing electric installations under energy (only up to 400V) - this is common in many countries, gloves and rubbershoes are mandatory but only an extra, they work without touching blank wires at all.
The rate of injuries is lower then in countries where energy is switched off.

/ORG

It is not black or white only. There is a rainbow in between.

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 10:04:57 PM »
One time I was cleaning up some potassium hydroxide that had absorbed a lot of water from the air, became liquid and spilled on a table because the lid leaked.  In the bathroom, I found some strange black junk and wondered what it was.  Then I felt my forearm stinging, looked at it and discovered that there was a bare spot where there used to be hair.  That's when I found out KOH is a lot more corrosive than NaOH.  I washed it off and it didn't leave any scars.
I'm not Sam

Offline fishinabottle

• Chemhack not Chemist
  • Dominant Wasp
    • there me bee dysORG
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 07:56:29 AM »
One time I was cleaning up some potassium hydroxide that had absorbed a lot of water from the air, became liquid and spilled on a table because the lid leaked.  In the bathroom, I found some strange black junk and wondered what it was.  Then I felt my forearm stinging, looked at it and discovered that there was a bare spot where there used to be hair.  That's when I found out KOH is a lot more corrosive than NaOH.  I washed it off and it didn't leave any scars.
You must be some hairy guy... :o
But it speaks for the protective properties of fur....

/ORG

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 07:28:47 PM »
Toady likes to wear a thick fabric long-sleeved shirt while working. It serves as a labcoat, as it can't be worn for day-wear anymore, as its blackish-violet all over the place and covered in chem stains and burns.

Fucker has gotten iodinated to kingdom come over the years, but for lab work, rather than day-wear its just fine. Other than that, goggles, gas mask or O2 supply depending what is being done, with elbow-length heavy rubber gloves, sometimes with a second pair of nitrile gloves over the top or underneath.

Other than that, a leather jacket is favoured lab-wear, as the leather is tougher than fabrics and can bee rapidly wiped off/decontaminated and has some resistance to corrosives of many kinds, gives one time to act before ending up receiving an injury.

Accidents happen, for instance, when barefoot, almost had a major burn from a bottle of 93% H2SO4 after the cap loosened and allowed the bottle to drop to the floor. Toady jumped out of the way JUST in time. Only damage in the end was to the bathroom floor, and bog seat, looks like someone shat on the floor and bog seat with the big brown stains that it left. But if Toady had not got lucky, and moved as fast as he did, that conc. sulfuric WOULD have ended up splashing down his legs and onto his bare feet.

No NEED to be naked in the lab, its just dumb and irresponsible IMO. Injuries recieved that way if a hospital job, just brings a bad reputation and more chemophobia to the mindset of that kind of person, and gets ALL amateur/hobby chemists a bad name.

Offline g1ng3rbr34d_m4n

• Now with REAL meat!
  • Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2014, 08:20:28 PM »
I like you.

Offline fishinabottle

• Chemhack not Chemist
  • Dominant Wasp
    • there me bee dysORG
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2015, 08:01:09 PM »
toady is the new FMan.

respects!

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 06:03:07 PM »
Who is FMan? Tsath' recognizes the handle from his days on the hive under another username but cannot bring to mind anything in particular about that bee's nick.

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2015, 05:13:16 AM »
Hardison didn't come up with it, Professor David Nichols did (I have the paper), Hardison just saw it and applied it commercially (actually experimentally since he got busted before he could sell it from that procedure).
Any book you want for free:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/

Any research paper you want for free:
sci-hub.cc

Offline fishinabottle

• Chemhack not Chemist
  • Dominant Wasp
    • there me bee dysORG
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2015, 12:59:29 PM »
Hardison didn't come up with it, Professor David Nichols did (I have the paper), Hardison just saw it and applied it commercially (actually experimentally since he got busted before he could sell it from that procedure).
They should have thanked him for the peer review then instead of putting him away for all these years....

Offline Hardison

• Larvae
    • Metanoia - Diet for a Drugged Planet
Re: Welcome home the legendary Casey William Hardison
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 07:49:33 PM »
Hello!

And thank you! It's good to be back and free again! And for that matter, up front without an avatar of deception.

It's funny how a meme about me has me as some sort of "legend". I just got caught with my tinker toys in the middle of a moral panic on psychedelics. What was I supposed to do? "Oh, sorry, Gov, you got me?" And then rat out my friends? That wasn't gonna work! No, I stood up and got counted ... I said "I did what you say, but, you can't make me guilty by statute for actions that are intrinsically innocent". Remember, "Life, Liberty AND the Pursuit of Happiness"?

So they struck me down and I became more powerful for my dreams of Cognitive Liberty and Whirled Peas!

-fiat lux!

Casey x

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever bee ... so said Pink.

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 07:57:54 PM »
I think the biggest part that makes you legendary is the usage of pyBOP, and the arguments you presented.
I think those at least outlined here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_William_Hardison#Pre-trial_arguments are exactly how I feel about the war on drugs and why the legal status of them should be changed.

It's odd to be the courts can't seem to care about this argument since it seems valid to me.

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline fishinabottle

• Chemhack not Chemist
  • Dominant Wasp
    • there me bee dysORG
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 09:42:47 PM »
Oh! Nice to meet you Casey!

There are so few people who have made LSD and so many who would like to.

Do you think we might be able to get to psychoactive ergot derivates by biosynthetic/enzymatic methods (not exclusivly) now already or maybe soon? pyBOP was already such a big step forward in a scene which is mostly stuck with what was fancy between WWI and WWII.

but first comes the welcome back to freedom and enjoy your life as much as you can.
from heart from somebody who knows how it is, there.

/ORG

edit corrected insanely embarrassing typo
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 10:11:32 PM by fishinabottle »

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2015, 09:46:37 PM »
Carson? Typo? :P

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2015, 09:15:58 PM »
I was always curious as to who your informant was. I just assumed it was Sigma since your writeups always said supplied by Sigma and as everyone knows that is the worst place to order from if you are a clandestine chemist. So was it Sigma or was it just someone you shouldn't have been telling what you were up to?

sci-hub.cc

Offline The Lone Stranger

• Dominant Wasp
  • THE SITE HERETIC and DEVILS ADVOCATE
    • YouTopia
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2015, 12:11:54 AM »
" Hardison didn't come up with it, Professor David Nichols did (I have the paper), Hardison just saw it and applied it commercially (actually experimentally since he got busted before he could sell it from that procedure). "

What year was that in please Lipbalm ? Did David Nichols invent it or was he the person that first published it ?

I am not a chemist so i havent got a fuckin clue ...... Specificaly i would like to know if the idea / direction was the one that Richard Kemp the operation Julie chemist was said to have first come up with ?

The press and the people that were selling it at the time said that he had come up with a new method that produced the purest LSD available at the time . They called it " Method X " if i remeber right ...... and i think that is before Festers method X ...... The only other thing that i can remember is that they said Kemp used Hydrazine Hydrate .

I had a conversation with Albert Hofmann about methods of LSD production . When i mentioned Richard Kemp and a suposedly new method called Method X he knew what i was talking about and said that he had been consulted about it by the police at the time but he wouldnt talk about it .

Mr.Hardison . How did you get out so quick please ? I had to do 2/3 of my sentance both times i was in prison for drugs offences in the unUK . I got the other third off because of good behaviour = I ate shit , didnt complain when the screws hit me and smiled when i had to clean the showers and toilets with a fuckin toothbrush over and over again . Did you find a loop hole in the law ? If so can you please share it so i and others can use it next time we get put down .

I know that the british government does let foeignes out quicker sometimes just to save money ...... and that there are also deals done where people get let out ealy when they agree to cary on their sentance fo example as a suspended sentance in thei own country ...... and that thee are prisoner exchange deals .

@ ALL ...... I AM IN NO WAY DOUBTING MR.HARDISONS HONESTY OR INTEGRATY OR TRYING TO. IMPLY AYTHING NEGATIVE .
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:10:51 PM by The Lone Stranger »
“Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.” Albert Einstein

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2015, 12:45:24 AM »
^^^ That David Nichols paper is all over the place, including here. Google.

sci-hub.cc

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2015, 01:07:46 AM »
Strange . I already did that but as i dont know what its called its difficult . Thats why i asked .
“Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.” Albert Einstein

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2015, 01:31:54 AM »
David Nichols, pybop, lsd. It is also referenced in all the casey hardison writeups. It is also attached in several of these lsd/ergot threads.

sci-hub.cc

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2015, 01:35:23 AM »
I was always curious as to who your informant was. I just assumed it was Sigma since your writeups always said supplied by Sigma and as everyone knows that is the worst place to order from if you are a clandestine chemist. So was it Sigma or was it just someone you shouldn't have been telling what you were up to?

I believe a package of MDMA was sent to a guy in the USA from the UK - that guy was being watched, and that mail got intercepted, and had a trigger in it. Once opened, that guy was raided and then they began an investigation on Casey. Not 100% on this story, but it is something like that.

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2015, 03:53:42 AM »
Maybe not directly on topic but pertinent .

OK . Thanks . It was 2002 and people were talking about it on Rhodium and The Hive in 2001 .

Bean haveing fun UTFSE and i didnt find anything about Hydrazine Hydrate being a peptide coupling reagent but it is used in peptide synthesis .

Then when i think about it why would Hydrazine Hydrate be used in a reaction makeing LSD = To bond d-lysergic acid amide to Diethylamine in a waterless condensation reaction ?

= Kemp Was doing it at the end of the 60s start of the 70s ? A LONG time before 2001 .

OR what other use could it have in LSD synthesis ?

Guys if your going to shoot please shoot gently . I am not a chemist . .

Vesp ..... Mr.Hadison .@ British law and your " Defence " ---- >

" He is currently serving a 20-year term imprisoned in the United Kingdom, one of the harshest punishments delivered in the U.K.: seven yean outside the 1978 "Operation Julie" sentence of Richard Kemp, and six years outside the guidelines set by the 1996 Joseph Hurley case. "

I can very probably explain why you got that sentance .

Your " defence " was based partly on common law ( = if they can take a drug so can i ) that had been replaced by criminal law so an aplication under common law wouldnt be allowed in court . It would only annoy the court .

The other angle was that as alcohol and tobaco are legal so should other drugs be legal . That also hadnt got a snowball in hells chance of sucsess because the UK is a sovereign state and can make its own laws wether you think that they are just or not ...... and the law wasnt on trial you were and a british court has to carry out laws and cant repeal them if they think that they are wrong .

To argue the second strategy you have to have had been found guilty first . Wich is to late . Then you can only apeal against the sentance . Its a bit catch 22 but thats how it is .

Why didnt you get defended by a solicitor ? You were eligable for legal aid in the first case at least . Was it because you couldnt find a solicitor that was willing to follow your line of argument ? Or because with legal aid all one can get is a extrem crap solicitor ? Or was it just a mistake ?

Because ...... The reason why you got such a long sentance was probably because ...... Bitish courts and judges are vain and dont like it when a person with no legal knowledge goes into court and tries to defend themselves with a defensless argument ...... an argument that no solicitor would use .

To be honest i defend myself every time to . BUT there is a trick to it = one takes legal aid and goes into court with a solicitor even if he is crap but all he does is sit there so the judge knows that he cant fuck around with you . It always worked fo me .

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 03:58:16 AM by The Lone Stranger »

Offline embezzler

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2015, 10:54:04 PM »
NH2NH2 was used to convert ergot alkaloids into d,l isolysergic acid hydrazide by Hofmann. D and L Di (P-toluyl) tartaric acids are used to isolate desired isomers caused by heating the alkaloids with hydrazine.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2016, 09:08:49 PM »
awesome !
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Beard

• Pupae
  • Yes, it is a beard of bees.
    • Pick a chemistry related ebook or publication you want (see list)
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2016, 04:01:36 AM »
Apparently Casey is going to be doing analytical chemistry in the cannabis industry now.

https://www.erowid.org/columns/metanoia/cannabusiness/

Quote from: Casey Hardison
I’ve always wanted to make a difference, that’s why I made psychedelics, yet prison had left me a little shy of raising myself too far above the parapet. I knew I could not make psychedelics anymore: indeed, I thought that I would not find an area of chemistry that I could sink my mind into lawfully, certainly not in the conservative state of Idaho. And, thus, skills I passionately developed for 22 years of my life would wither on the vine.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:03:50 AM by Beard »

Offline embezzler

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2016, 06:53:35 PM »
Nice link Beard - glad he has found something so fulfilling.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Offline byko3y

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2016, 09:41:18 AM »
I'm reading the thread again, and I still don't understand, why the PyBOP method should be treated as something special, novel and overall supperior? I bet I know as least 3 markedly different methods capable of producing nonracemized LSD in high yield. It's SO3-DMF, POCl3 and carbonyldiimidazole. PyBOP usage is a way to get you imprisoned in fact, unless you purchase it with the same level of secrecy as ergot alkaloids. I'm sure that's what happenned to Hardison, he thought it's not gonna be a problem to buy PyBOP, but he was wrong.

Offline Universe

• Larvae
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2016, 01:21:47 PM »
I'm reading the thread again, and I still don't understand, why the PyBOP method should be treated as something special, novel and overall supperior? I bet I know as least 3 markedly different methods capable of producing nonracemized LSD in high yield. It's SO3-DMF, POCl3 and carbonyldiimidazole. PyBOP usage is a way to get you imprisoned in fact, unless you purchase it with the same level of secrecy as ergot alkaloids. I'm sure that's what happenned to Hardison, he thought it's not gonna be a problem to buy PyBOP, but he was wrong.
I believe the issue at hand must've been in which that he sent one parcel containing MDMA to the United States to a friend which he refers to as an informant on his PyBOP paper.

They viewed his purchases on Sigma during surveillance I can imagine.

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2016, 08:09:31 PM »
There are now peptide coupling reagents that are reportedly significantly improved over PyBOP, even some (which mind you, Tsath' does not know about yield percentages vs PyBOP) which give a change in color as the rxn proceeds, allowing it to be followed to completion colorimetrically,  or via IR, UV or some other spectroscopy method that doesn't cost the earth rather than taking the time for TLC plates to develop, or having to shell out for kit 90% of Hymenoptera
would never bee able to afford like LC-MS, HPLC.

Tsath' sincerely hopes that less-than-human Un-Bee chunk of crumbly  dried up dog faeces gets what is coming to them, karmically speaking, and fucking chokes on it. Would serve the grassing sewage-aggregate son of a whore just right if the pork nab him for the same kind of activities he snitched Mr.Hardison out on, to spend several decades in the company of some meatheaded violent thug rapist fuckmuppet. Paedophiles aside, being of course different to both nastyass low-down criminal scum of the kind that honestly, really for the good of society do actually need to bee removed from society for the safety of others
and those locked up, both offenders and 'offenders' but nevertheless, people, Snitches, now they really are the lowest of the low.

Selfpreservation is a motive that of course, the psychology is perfectly simple to comprehend. But those grassing cunts that actually take it upon themselves to actively report in just to stir up trouble and ruin the lives of  hard-working clandestine chemists, to bee totally frank it beggars belief that some such little parasitic annelids are so utterly bereft in spirit that they actually let such an abominable act  gestate within, allowing it to fester, putrefy, grow fat and writhing with maggots
until they eventually give their foetid, accursed pus-slobbering perdition-brat birth from their...their whatever vestigial excuse for something they count as a 'soul', sucking it dry in the process.

One cannot but wonder, how many such snitching trash are themselves either destroyed (that is to say, from within, rather than by force exerted via an external agency), for surely, carrying such a soul-parasite must be immensely destructive to the host, especially once the thing is given final form.

Remember what happened to Judas Iscariot after he collected his 30 pieces of silver. He hung himself allegedly, and now has gelatinous, pretty revolting tasting jelly fungi growing from his chosen tree species (elder [not alder])

Offline Lipbalm

• Donated!
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2016, 12:56:57 AM »
PyBOP usage is a way to get you imprisoned in fact, unless you purchase it with the same level of secrecy as ergot alkaloids. I'm sure that's what happenned to Hardison, he thought it's not gonna be a problem to buy PyBOP, but he was wrong.

lol peptide coupling reagents are not watched, nor would there be any reason to. Why would they? Because some obscure method details it's use for the one of 12 or so LSD chemists in the world? Meanwhile how many tens of thousands of meth labs have been busted in the last decade? They don't give a fuck about every little obscure chemical that could possibly be used in drug manufacturing.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 03:59:26 AM by Lipbalm »

sci-hub.cc

Offline Zippy

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2016, 05:22:56 AM »
Back in the solid-phase combi-chem craze of the 90's - early 2000's we used to blow through kilos of PyBop.

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2018, 04:13:22 PM »
At pregnant questions ---- > Does anyone know ---- > Where is Mr. Hardison now ?

Offline thewire

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2018, 04:41:37 PM »
At pregnant questions ---- > Does anyone know ---- > Where is Mr. Hardison now ?

Ask him.  He is available on the well known place ->fb . 8)

Offline Zippy

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2018, 10:37:34 PM »
He's on TV in an episode of Hamilton's Pharmacopeia.  It's not like he is in hiding.

Offline Didgy

• Larvae
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2018, 03:14:28 PM »
Actually, he IS in hiding, after being set up in Wyoming trying to sell a few lbs of pot, and then speeding off and eluding authorities.
https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/cops_courts/article_54b12225-6e9f-5983-84c5-0983d58c93c1.html

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2018, 12:04:08 PM »
Ooooops !!!!! Was i ' naughty ' again ? ...... Hit a nerve ?

>Ask him.  He is available on the well known place ->Dancing with the stars :)

LOL :)

>https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/cops_courts/article_54b12225-6e9f-5983-84c5-0983d58c93c1.html

451: Unavailable for legal reasons

Has anyone any details please ?

>after being set up in Wyoming

Whos acusation is that and what evidence is it based on please ? Sound like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelYvJHTvH0 to me .

Am i a cunt looking for blood ? ...... nope ...... i feel sorry for the guy but i want facts ...... and credit where credit is due ...... wether its negative or positive ...... and i think scientists shouldnt base their opinions on hero worship . Ken and barby fan clubs have no place in science .

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2018, 12:40:38 PM »
I'm not Sam

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2018, 03:40:42 PM »
451: Unavailable for legal reasons
Just use a VPN, I could access it with using an american ::)
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2018, 06:14:31 PM »
Chemists React to Worst Unemployment Data in 40 Years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UehKDyGi6Q

Is Chemistry a Good Major?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghTNpY22OA

Hamilton's Pharmacopeia S2E06 A Clandestine Chemist's Tale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvcoVPYsBE

I'm not Sam

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
I'm not Sam

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2018, 09:11:17 PM »
The Unbelievable Story Of An Ecstasy Kingpin | UNILAD Original Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqL0BJ4kdt8
I'm not Sam

Offline Didgy

• Larvae
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2018, 06:57:49 AM »
Not sure while the link didnt work. Here is most of the text. I personally have met him, and I have friends who are friends with him. I didnt really like him. Very very arrogant, not someone I'd like to be very close to. He also called a reporter to state that the police version is exaggerated.

----

A confidential informant bought a pound of marijuana from Hardison in June 2017.

In March an undercover agent met with Hardison and bought 2 pounds of marijuana.

“Hardison opened a black case, which Hardison took from the trunk of his car ... and removed two large, sealed packages of marijuana,” a probable cause affidavit states.

On Monday night at 7:30 the same undercover agent met Hardison and two other people and arranged to buy 3 pounds of marijuana.

The group hung out at a brewery until just after 9 p.m. and moved to a nearby intersection where the undercover officer bought five bags of pot for $6,000.

Other agents of the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation and detectives of the Teton County Sheriff’s Office moved in and parked to block Hardison’s car, documents state.

Hardison grabbed his steering wheel and started to drive off as police approached.

“Special agents jumped from the path of Hardison’s vehicle to avoid being struck,” court records state.

Police chased Hardison through Jackson.

“As Hardison sped away a brief pursuit was conducted by law enforcement vehicles displaying emergency lights and sirens,” documents state. “Based on Hardison’s actions while driving, high speeds, numerous turns down streets and obvious disregard for the safety of the public, law enforcement ended any further attempts to stop Hardison’s vehicle.”

Hardison has several pending delivery charges in Teton County, police said. A warrant for his arrest was pending Tuesday evening.

Hardison is well known for his drug activity. The 47-year-old is a semi-famous LSD chemist who was sentenced to 20 years in prison for running a European LSD lab, according to a 2004 Vice article.

Hardison was also a witness in a coroner’s inquest into the death of a local artist. Hardison was partying with Anthony Birkholz on the night he died.

Hardison hosted a fundraiser in Jackson after Birkholz died. He also raised money online and promised to donate it to the Buffalo Field Campaign. But the memorial money ended up in police custody in Idaho after Hardison was arrested there last year for drug possession.

The charges were later dismissed and prosecutors there said the cash was returned to Hardison. But employees at the Buffalo Field Campaign said they’ve never received the promised donation. Hardison said in January that he planned to raise the money by hosting an online blotter art sale, but an organizer said the sale didn’t go as planned.

“I will keep raising money for the Buffalo Field Campaign as long as they exist and as long as I do,” Hardison told the News&Guide then.

Offline Didgy

• Larvae
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2018, 06:59:06 AM »
As far as I know hes still on the lamb (in hiding)

Offline dextromolecule

• Toad Quarantine
  • Dominant Wasp
  • Dont let drugs control you, you control them.
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2018, 08:55:00 AM »
fish

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2018, 09:52:59 AM »
Not sure while the link didnt work. Here is most of the text. I personally have met him, and I have friends who are friends with him.
I've met him also, wonder how closely we're connected in a social network?

Offline hamsterbob

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2018, 01:31:31 PM »
probley shouldnt link your fb profile bro

Offline spiritchaser

• Pupae
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2018, 01:39:19 PM »
Only imbeciles use facebook.

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2018, 01:38:30 PM »
High Casey ...... I feel for you ...... and hope everything works out OK  for you .

At story ......  How many times do you people need telling ? You're chemists and the only idea of the criminal / dealer world you have is from miami vice .

Someone comes and says i have a new customer for you !!!! WTF !!! ...... Then why dont YOU sell him something ? ...... Why are you telling me ? = ALARM BELLS RING ....... = An emergency procedur starts ....... everything stops ...... everything gets cleared up ...... people get warned ...... at least untill the situation is cleared up . That pause can last for years .

Who the fuck is this new mysterious customer ? Where does he come from ? Where does his money come from ? Who does he normaly buy off ? Why isnt he buying off them ? Whats his backing ? Who knows him ? Who does he know ? ...... Do they realy know him ? :)

First the customer gets checked ...... and then his new ' friend ' . Right back to school days . Who knows them ? What have they done ? If theyve never got their fingers dirty , arent known and dont have a stable position / reputation in an area / scene ...... who the fuck are they ?

If theres any questions at all ...... or any urgency ....... nothing happens . The customer gets put on a short lead and is kept in the dark so he cant cause problems ....... then he never gets told anything again ...... except bullshit = When he talks he outs himself with the bullshit hes been told ...... he never gets anything good again ...... only shit ...... and the price goes up ...... and he doesnt notice = Hes edged out into a position where he cant do any damage .

At facefuck ? ...... Seriously ment question ---- > Whats the difference ? In security / danger between here and there ? :)