Author Topic: Capsules in OZ  (Read 3619 times)

ApprenticeCook

Capsules in OZ
« on: June 15, 2004, 04:42:00 AM »
Hey all,

Its been a long time since i have found anyone with a press for goods, going for capsules now... but where to get blank ones...
Tried herbal stores but they dont have blanks, whats the go? buy the shit herbal caps and rip out the contents and re-use?

Please dont post with direct sources.

livid

yes
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 06:02:00 AM »
yes

methyl_ethyl

expensive
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 06:09:00 AM »
That sounds like an expensive way to procure capsules.  Are you OZ folk that hard up that you would pay outrageous prices for herbal products in order to salvage the capsules?

Then again y'all brag about scoring a litre of Naphtha like you stumbled upon a drum of MDP2P  ;)

I have never been to OZ but y'all think we have it bad in the US?

Damn,

m_e

methyl_ethyl

Froogle?
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 06:15:00 AM »
Froogle?

capsules gelatin empty
1,050 hits .50 seconds

I am sure someone will ship to Oz...  ;)

m_e

placebo

1. Have you catually looked? 2.
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 10:45:00 AM »
1. Have you catually looked?
2. Walk into any chemist (any one I've ever been to) and ask for empty capsules. They have them.
3. How the hell did you ever make MDMA?

ApprenticeCook

Yeah i have looked, and asked, im friends with
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 04:24:00 PM »
Yeah i have looked, and asked, im friends with a few people who work in pharmacies (so i dont have to explain myself) and a pharmacist, all said they didnt carry them...

Looked in the local herbal places, natural therepy stores... all said they dont sell empties...

Im a chemist by trade, it was not too hard from my knowledge and the massive amount of online documentation to do it... with the hive documentation and rhodiums site it could be done without any chemistry background at all... so i dont see where thats relevent placebo?
Finding caps or presses hence ways to get rid of the stuff you make is the hard part...

But i have found a few places thanks to a few who have helped, you know who you are. Thanks.

p2e3r4f5e6c7t8

why
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 05:06:00 PM »
Why the bloody hell dont you just unload the whole fucking lot on someone.
Fuck making capsuls :P

telemetric

they're out there, go with the vegetable caps...
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2004, 11:21:00 AM »
they're out there, go with the vegetable caps rather than gelatine variety as much more pleasant inside.