Author Topic: Vietnam Sassafras  (Read 1407 times)

jstcloud9

Vietnam Sassafras
« on: July 16, 2003, 03:55:00 AM »
Swim's friend unfortunatly found out the DEA is sell sassy out of vietnam! Just a warning.

methyl_ethyl

WTF
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 04:08:00 AM »
Swim's friend unfortunatly found out the DEA is sell sassy out of vietnam! Just a warning.

Please be more specific, are you telling us that the DEA is selling sassafrass oil out of Vietnam?
     How did this friend of the hypothetical "SWIM" find this out?  Did the person order from a vietnam supplier, what was the volume, purchased? 
     Many unknowns here, in order for us to heed proper wanrning we must know more details.

Rhodium

Occam's Razor
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 06:18:00 AM »
I think that should be read as his buddy was busted importing sassafras oil from Vietnam, and forgot that customs agents exist.

There are enough people trying to import contraband without the DEA setting up shops in 'nam...

methyl_ethyl

if that is the case
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 04:42:00 AM »
I think that should be read as his buddy was busted importing sassafras oil from Vietnam, and forgot that customs agents exist.

I agree, and that is what I figured, If that truly is the case well, then, his buddy should of known better.  We do not need to be forewarned of such silliness.  Do inform us however (jstcloud9) if there is known information on embedded DEA corporations actively trading sasafrass oil out of vietnam.   ;)  

much love,

methyl_ethyl