Author Topic: Anyone got info on Dextromoramide synthesis  (Read 22920 times)

adamski69

Anyone got info on Dextromoramide synthesis
« on: June 20, 2003, 10:02:00 AM »
Here is some info I dredged up from ONDCP on the syhthesis of Dextromoramide, its far for a complete schedule of the experiment, but I cant seem to find the complete synthesis anywhere. Can anyone fill in the gaps as far as my knowledge doesnt extend that far. Here's what I found...

"a detailed study of certain derivatives of the propylamines has shown the powerful analgesic effect of dextromoramide, which was found to be effective against extremely violent pains frequently not allayed by normal doses of opiates.

In view of the chemical relationship between dextromoramide and other synthetic analgesics, it may be considered that this substance is, indirectly, a derivative of isomethadone in which: (1) the ethyl radical of the ketone group has been replaced by a pyrrolidine radical, and (2) the dimethylamine radical has been replaced by the morpholine radical.

The substance described by P. A. Janssen (1956) is thus really, as Castel, Attiso & Serre have pointed out, merely a variant of C.N.S. analgesic substances already described by Bockm?hl & Ehrhart (1944).

Dextromoramide (I), the dextrorotatory base of 2,2-diphenyl-3-methyl-4-morpholinobutyrylpyrrolidine, may be considered as a substituted 3,3-diphenyl-propylamine (II).

The levorotatory isomer (I) has no analgesic action. It should be noted that the literature of chemistry and pharmacology describes more than one thousand substances with the same general structure (II) (Paul Janssen: Synthetic Analgesics, Part 1: Diphenylpropylamines, Pergamon Press, 1959)."

Gotta rush off now and pick up my daughter, stay coolin the hive 'n keep churning out the honey... ;)

iDragons

It's not worth your time.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 12:16:00 AM »
It's not worth your time. It is legal and is sold online for disgustingly cheap prices. 30 grams pure is like 60$.
The street potential of selling this product is ENORMOUS. As it is the strongest drug I have ever experienced by FAR.
Makes you think your gonna die and trip harder than LSD in my opinion.

http://www.dextromethorphanhydrobromide.org/

josef_k

iDragons: You are talking about a different...
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2003, 10:26:00 AM »
iDragons: You are talking about a different drug than he was asking about. Dextromoramide is a pretty strong analgesic, while dextromethorphan is just a disassociate.

Anyway, just look up dextromoramide in the merck index and look in the patents listed there to get instructions on how to make it. But it may not be such a good idea, I remember reading on the alt.drugs.hard homepage that dextromoramide is a bit unpredictable. One day you could take such and such amount and be fine, next day take the same amount and od...

iDragons

Oops Im a GodDamn Stoner. 8-)
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2003, 01:37:00 AM »
Oops Im a GodDamn Stoner.  8)

iDragons

In reply to your PM..
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2003, 01:56:00 AM »
In reply to your PM..

Hi iDragons,
 Thanx for replying to my post about Dextromoramide, but I'm afraid Dextromethorphan HBr is not what Im talking about.
  I was rally rushed when I wrote that post yesterday, I had to collect my daughter from school and I see now I forgot to mention the Trade name of the drug,Palfium, dextromoramide tartrate is the chemical name.
  I dont know if you know anything about this drug, so far I havent managed to track down the relevant papers on its synthesis. The guy who discovered it back in the '50s, a Dr. Janssen also discovered fentanyl, so that old  boy must have had a thing for strong opiates.... imagine being a tech in his labs!!!
  Ive heard that dextromethorphan is similar to ketamine, (now that was some mindblowing trip on that, the last thing I said as it took effect was "shit this gear comes on strong..."), and its in alot of cough medicines in the USA.
    Stay cool and maybe chat again sometime.
                  Adamski69..............

Yeah sometimes I read things too fast and ASSume too fast.  :)

I dont know anything about dextromoramide my apologies.

But as far as DXM... I was Heavilly addicted to that from the age of 16-17 I used to steal 2 bottles of Robo Max Cough almost daily. Sometimes mixing them with alot of Dramamine. [Diphenhydramine/Dimenhydramine]
Yeah. I was all about getting high from shit from the grocery store. Anyways The high is classified in "Plateas" or whatever. Anyways after building some tolerance to it (DXM users had a saying They called the "50 trip limit")it gets ugly. But it has Great CEV's. The most I ever took was 2000 MG. Yeah. Psyco-crazy-stupid kid/drug addict status Foo..  :)  Im sure I was pretty close to LD50. It was the pure powder form. I had an out of body experience went to alien planets in my hallucinitory state.
It also has a pleasure like high i compare to opiates at the same time.
Now as far as dramamine......... it makes you 100% SCITZO for a night inside of your head. I was hallucinating a computer, i was searching the internet. i was reading information and it felt like i was actually learning from what I was reading (Crazy makes you think like accessing my files in my brain) But it makes you not able to move. Crazy Cant move on the floor ComaTos status.
Serequel is kicking it to force my ass down time to stop talking about drugs so much!  8)
Till later today  :)
Bye.

adamski69

Merck index/ USP number
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2003, 03:38:00 AM »
Ive tried to find the USP no. for dextromoramide tartrate, both by UingTFSE, and an intensive web search, but this one got me stumped man!
  Has anyone got, or found, the USP number so that I can proceed.
  Yeah Palfium, dextromoramide, can be a dodgy high but it is an extremely sweet buzz too. ;D

Assholium

dextromoramide
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2003, 08:14:00 AM »
Has anyone got, or found, the USP number so that I can proceed.

Brit. Pat. 822,055

Rhodium

Cricket balls & Opioids
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2003, 08:30:00 AM »
If you go to

Patent GB822055

it seems like you end up with a patent for the manufacture of cricket and hockey balls...  ;D

#822055 is the correct number though, as the direct link leads you right:

http://l2.espacenet.com/espacenet/bnsviewer?CY=gb&LG=en&DB=EPD&PN=GB822055&ID=GB++++822055A++I+

adamski69

At last the the sacred is manuscipt found........!
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2003, 01:51:00 PM »
Nice one Rhodium,thankyou indeed. I have been entering dextromoramide, and synthesis, patent, reaction, manufacture, production into every single search engine I could come up with for some time now, and always nitto. Proving that the collective conscience of the Hive is unstoppable. Resistance is futile, we will assimilate all who enter this forum!!
  The guy who discovered d-moramide also discovered fentanyl, imagine the joy of being a tech in his labs back in the 50's!
  So now comes the hard work! Figuring out old man janssens experiment, and getting Swim into his lab to reproduce his work. Will keep all informed of his results.
 By the way how do I post a url link, anyone?..... :P

Offline jackstraw

• Toad Quarantine
  • Larvae
Re: Anyone got info on Dextromoramide synthesis
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2016, 05:27:16 PM »
Well!?!?! What happened with this!?!?!

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2016, 04:41:01 PM »
It is very unlikely the original poster will answer, as this is out of the old hive archives and the chances the poster is even here are minimal  ;)

But the synthesis goes like this: 2,2-diphenylacetic acid is chlorinated to give the acid chloride, this in turn reacted with pyrrolidine to form the amide, and finally with N-(2-chloropropyl)morpholine under help of a strong base, to give the racemic moramide or racemoramide. The dextromoramide is then separated from this as single enantiomer.

Somewhat similar to the preparation of methadone I think.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 04:43:17 PM by carl_nnabis »
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline dopamine

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2016, 10:18:30 PM »
Holy crap, I'm no fan of opiates but this one sounds like a winner...

Quote from: Wikipedia
alleged to be three times more euphoric than heroin at equianalgesic doses...
Dependence liability is similar to morphine, but with a less severe withdrawal syndrome....
...fast onset of action when taken orally, and has a high bioavailability which means that oral dosing produces almost as much effect as injection. It also has a relatively low tendency to cause constipation...
...tolerance to the analgesic effects develops relatively slowly

Makes you wonder why this was banned in the first place  ::)

Offline Username404

• Pupae
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2016, 04:07:03 AM »
The chloropropylmorpholine is probably made from morpholine and propylene dichloride, although I couldn't find any ref.

I'm not sure if the main product would be the one mentioned or the isomer

Offline jackstraw

• Toad Quarantine
  • Larvae
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 05:05:06 AM »
I'm surprised we don't see rarer opiates around more often. I'm very interested in this substance. If anyone want to discuss more, please PM me!

Offline Alchemyst

• Disciple
  • Pupae
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 06:45:42 PM »
Yaah would be cool to see Dipipanone and Dextromoramide on streets but i dont think it'll ever happen.
But a chemist can do that. Or chinese company can do an analogue to bee selled as a RC

Offline java

• Founding Wasp
"If you like yourself....then take care of yourself"

Offline dopamine

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 08:57:51 PM »
Some info, see linked pdf.
 This drug is aka: SKF dl-5137(racemic) also: SKF d-5137(d isomer.. only the d isomer is active)
 and aka: Dimorlin

pdf:

A new Synthetic Analgesic: SKF d-5137