Author Topic: Tasting E freebase oil..  (Read 3956 times)

VinnyC

Tasting E freebase oil..
« on: November 10, 2001, 08:42:00 PM »
SWIM is wondering if he were to taste a small drop of this, might it be too concentrated to handle (negative affects on the body needing medical attention)?

Thanks...

"My arrival was poorly timed..." Fear & Loathing

Rhodium

Re: Tasting E freebase oil..
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2001, 08:48:00 PM »
It burns and tastes like shit, but a drop on the tounge won't give you any persistent damage. It was much worse when I drank 3ml of 25% NaOH believing that the clear viscous liquid in the flask was a concentrated GHB solution.

VinnyC

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2001, 08:53:00 PM »
ACK!

Chromic

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2001, 09:20:00 PM »
20 drops of water to a gram, less for oil. So yeah, somewhere in the 60mg range equivilant.

VinnyC

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2001, 01:03:00 AM »
I love that movie, although this nick was given to me for other reasons.  I was considering having the Mrs. register with MarissaC (she was fine in that movie!)

Cheers...

Ghost_Of_BT

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2001, 07:49:00 AM »
The freebase is smokable, isn't it? How much would an average dose be?

Chromic

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2001, 10:06:00 PM »
From what I understand, the hydrochloride salt of MDMA is also smokable.

PoohBear4Ever

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2001, 01:20:00 AM »
Yes, and I can attest to this after MeOH extration of 6 marshmellows.  Taste was very unique, roll was 2-3hr max...

PB

* Rhodium, did you chase that base with a good swallow of vinegar?  A slice of lemon... orange?  :o

Rhodium

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2001, 01:56:00 AM »
First lemon juice, then rinsed the mouth with several mouthfuls of water. Worked good, the next day there was no residual pain, but the color of the tounge was a little redder.

PoohBear4Ever

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2001, 02:49:00 AM »
Wonder how much salt was produced when the solution hit your stomach acid.  Doubt it could've been any worse than a good day at the beach  :) .

PB

Vibrating_Lights

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2001, 10:23:00 AM »
Put 100Mg of said Hcl salt in freebase pipe and before you are done with it you are on the floor

Vibrating_Lights

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2001, 10:48:00 AM »
so long as it is pure and not a pressed pill it tastes like ketone smells.  has a burnt rootbeer taste with a hint of the doctors office.  feels like d-Ice going down.
Highly recomended ;)

myles

dont smoke a pill
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2002, 05:59:00 AM »

Chromic

Freebase oil
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2002, 06:26:00 AM »
The freebase oil (if it's purified), from what I've experienced, does not smell like rootbeer. Freebase I'd had the honor to be in the same room with, has kind of like a burnt-ketone / amine-fishy scent.

Btw, why are we pulling up old threads? Don't smoke pills. Nearly any person here could have told you that! You need a relatively purified product (or at least one that is intended to be burned) for it to be pleasantly smokable.

raffike

Almost all amines smell fishy.
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2002, 12:38:00 PM »
Almost all amines smell fishy.Ever smelt methylamine?Anyway raf made some methylamine one day and next day he went to school(he didn't wash his hands cuz he's completely immune to weak smell of amines).At some point everybody was complaining about some mysterious smell of fish,fortunately they didn't find out it was reeking from raf's hands.Meth freebase smells also fishy but not much as it's not a gas.Anybody ever had good results with fester method for meth.hcl smoking(that soda method,i've only heard complains).

For those about to synth,we salute you