Author Topic: vapor colors  (Read 14033 times)

WinterSkrach

vapor colors
« on: November 05, 2004, 12:28:00 PM »
swim was just undulging in some of the local product as he hasn't had quite enough funds lately to dream up some of his own, and he was noticing that upon heating in glassĀ  vessel, the vapors produced were of a slightly blue hue and remembers a time when he had seen a slight pinkish color as well. Being the curious type, swim would like to know what these colors could be indicating. The product in question is seemingly very clean, of decent potency, and of the ice or glass variety. Please forgive any annoyance this query might have caused, but curiousity is burning deep within swim's mind and he knew he could find the answer at his favorite place(the hive).

jboogie

its from a bad start...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 12:57:00 PM »
that blue color is the indicator that whoever made the crank did a shitty job of getting a clean precursor and left triplodine in the feedstock. your probably not interested, but a couple re-xtalizations will clear that up. you probably dont have enough to do that with, though. just do your smurf dope and bee happy. ;D

WinterSkrach

so I guess that would account for the pink...
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »
so I guess that would account for the pink color as well? anyways, I'll have you know that a person such as myself is only putting up with this shit because of my pathetic lack of money for supplies at this time and before you say it, no, I didn't have to pay for this crap.  ;)

Amnesia

"ice or glass variety" HUH?
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »
"The product in question is seemingly very clean, of decent potency, and of the ice or glass variety."

HUH?

biotechdude

mmmm SM
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2004, 07:29:00 PM »
of the ice or glass variety

Or is that the MSM

ChemoSabe

Some Swim Once Told Me
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2004, 02:34:00 AM »
Some swim with experience in such things once told me that people who are used to doing MSM laden product are usually knocked out (not like in boxing but like in "impressed") by meth that's free of that annoying and profit mongering cut.

Conversely those that are used to a product of a high purity and cleanliness can often respond to shit cut with MSM with nearly a "why even bother with it?" attitude.

Or so some swim told me.

PS. MSM is not that hard to remove (do some searching if interested) but expect to see a decent decrease in the amount once you do it. But the quality difference is worth it and little if any of what's real is lost in the process. The MSM is what you'll be missing but good riddance.