Author Topic: another pseudo question  (Read 16082 times)

spaceman1964

another pseudo question
« on: October 03, 2004, 10:51:00 AM »
swis goes to shopping once again for his favorite generic pseudo, and is shocked to find out it is no longer being sold in this area.  "well" says swis, we'll have to try another brand. "good god ol'mighty!" swis says, as he finds out there is no more straight pseudo HCI to be had in this area, only 24hr time release.  (we were already down to only 30's, no 60's were being sold).  after swis settles down........ (4 days later/fell asleep!), he goes a hunt'in, and is relieved, and shocked to find a new generic brand with 60!s beeing sold.  the only thing is, there is another 15mg ingredient called "triprolid...something" also in the pill.  those are the only 2 active ingredients, and swis is wondering if any bees out there are familiar with this, and will an ice water pull/heet pull get it out. swis has had no GAK problems here at all with the 30's he was getting. please dont flame poor swis with UTFSE. he tries not to post a question unless it is extreemly urgent, i.e. will sleep very very very long time. (3.5 months last time ran out). hopefully a sympathetic bee can clear this up for him, or point him in the right direction, cause right now his direction is lyeing down :P   thanks in advance (YAWN!)

wareami

Dew The Do!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »

Assume the pills aquired are eudragit infested and like appliance's arguing....

Apply any one of the extraction methods listed in this post for some relief.

Post 534203

(abominator: "Re:Yellow Oil", Stimulants)

geezmeister

gone, are they?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2004, 03:18:00 PM »
Those nice clean pull-with-methonal alone pills are gone? My condolences. They have been gone where I live for a long time. In fact, you have to sign for pseudo tabs where I live, and big brother keeps tabs on how much you buy, where, and how often. Photo ID required for purchase.

I'd trade you pill availablity problems.

By the way, welcome to the real world of gakked pills. Best forget the water pulls. You won't get there from here on OTC's with water pulls. There isn't a simple answer on these pills, because the problem isn't simple. Alcohol pulls alone won't give you clean pseudo, and an a/b extraction won't give you clean pseudo. It takes more.

Offline Quean_Bee

• Larvae
Re: another pseudo question
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 04:53:19 AM »
Not to dig up an old thread, but alas it is another pseudo question. Where I am we have pseudo ranging from 30-240mg and anything in between.

Anyone know if it possible to pull from no sources meds or do the included additives make it a non-option?

Please read the rules. The naming of sources is not allowed, and neither does posting it give you any advantage.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 09:50:46 AM by carl_nnabis »