Author Topic: 'Tailoring' Meth  (Read 2989 times)

kris_1108

'Tailoring' Meth
« on: January 26, 2004, 12:34:00 AM »
Hi
I was reading a post from Geez explaining how rinsing meth with acetone that has epsom salts suspended in it, will give IV users a 'rush.'

Or meth can be fully reduced, and left pure, for a smoother effect.

Or it can bee cooked hot and fast for a hard edge (under reduced.)

Which made me wonder - what else can you do to your meth to give it different effects? What other things can you take it with, for a different feeling? Can it kind of be a 'designer' drug?

I know that meth is meth. I know that pure meth will do what meth is supposed to do. But I would like to know what other feelings you can get by different rxn procedures, or just taking the drug with something else (like other drugs, herbs, some foods(?), etc.)

embezzler

add angel dust
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 01:17:00 AM »

fierceness

Any of these "effects" that people...
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 01:30:00 AM »
Any of these "effects" that people talk about need to be taken with a grain of salt.  If these effects are not purely placebo (which probably accounts for a greater amount of the cases than not), these effects have to come from dangerous impurities, which is not something you want to add to your meth knowingly!

embezzler

definately agree w/ fierceness
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 01:41:00 AM »
unless you know what the body will do when it comes in contact with meth + adulturant do NOT add any thing you do not want to be held responsible for someones death because some dope fiend told you how to cut your shit just not worth it.

CharlieBigpotato

add color and hype?
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 01:47:00 AM »

chronic_cook

Food products? No way.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2004, 01:53:00 AM »
Food products? No way. you could cut it with vitamins& minerals. MSM, niacinamide etc. to make it healtier. Mixing with drugs can be dangerous, but valum & lorazepam etc. make it nice.  But minerals is a safe bet to make it easier on the body and healthier too.