Author Topic: $120 for 10grams of Ephedrine?  (Read 2478 times)

Buckshot

$120 for 10grams of Ephedrine?
« on: July 07, 2004, 01:29:00 AM »
Hey guys heres my situation
I always have found 25mg or 30mg ephedrine tablets at herbal stores and continue to find them there. (under the counter) Only 8mg on the shelf.
Anyways these pills are great just methyl hydrate (methanol) pulls to yeild every mg of super pure clean ephedrine.
However at $30 Canadian for 100 25mg pills I end up paying $120 for 10 grams of ephedrine. Thats a little steep for me.
I realize that if I bought cold medication type pseudo it could be MUCH cheaper. But I think much more work cleaning and won't get my 99.9% yeilds.
Should I switch, these are going up in price everytime I buy them. Am I a sucker or am I lucky?
Would any bee with experiance buy 100 -25mg pills for $30 if they were easy to clean?
I have nobody else to ask I've honestly never met another meth user in my life. (except at the-hive)

jemma_jamerson

common sense
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 03:16:00 AM »
first, no fawking sources,

second bee thankful you have any sudo fucking source, that doesent involve multi solvent pulls and crap.

you are very fortunate to have a source at all.and that is as cheap as unob ass on a fry-day night (thats was a funay unob  :) i love you bro  ;D )

example, here 500$ of cold pills will get around 14-19 grams of sudo, understand!!!

any more questions? good.