Author Topic: citric acid titrations for nano-scale?  (Read 1597 times)

spectralshift

citric acid titrations for nano-scale?
« on: January 27, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »
These are the pros I can think of

-more salt produced.
-PEG becomes less of an issue as the molecules are too large to dissolve in it.
-lower potency for the health concious and newbee/ less likely to overdose.

How do you separate excess solid citric acid from meth.citrate? Or how would you do the titration so it's less likely to be a problem?

Ganzas2003

was this ever tried?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 04:56:00 AM »
hey...im sorry for not awnsering your questions (im not qualified to do so) but instead adding some more...

-was this tried before? interesting...can u give the relation between citrate-HCL???like for example u add 4 drops per gram of expected meth when using HCL...how many of citric acid to obtain the citrate??

-will it vaporize ("burn") like the HCL form of meth?

-more salt production...hmmm...ok but still same potency as HCL for example...yes??? i can see only one advantage in here...for me this is only aplicable when u are selling to someone (cheating)...eheheh

-what are the health concerns about having excess citric acid in final produtc? (its an add-on to ur question)

thx

peace and some ganza!

spectralshift

Well I wouldn't know how to eyeball it, the...
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 06:47:00 AM »
Well I wouldn't know how to eyeball it, the titration. I'd just use equimolar of the theortetical meth yield to the adjusted citric acid molar weight.

Maybe a bit less than equimolar citric acid if feeling pessimistic/negative.

i can detail the math if you want, it's really easy.

-will it vaporize ("burn") like the HCL form of meth?

I don''t know, I've smoked cigarettes and mj in my youth, I figure that's enough punishment.
the citrate molecule is only made up of H O and C, so maybe.

-more salt production...hmmm...ok but still same potency as HCL for example...yes??? i can see only one advantage in here...for me this is only aplicable when u are selling to someone (cheating)...eheheh

nope lower potency, because the citrate molecule is much heavier than the HCl mol in relation  to the meth.fb molecule.
Yeah that's true, but I don't sell, it's more for dosage regulation like i said.