Author Topic: why iso..??  (Read 83444 times)

abominator

You could burn test the pseudo
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »
An easy ghetto way of telling about your pseudoephedrine is too burn test it on foil.   Just take a small sample of your extract and vaporize it.  Take a notice of the residue it leaves.  From personal experience, as well as advice from other bees, if it leaves a white powdery substance, then there are still polymers and the pseudo is not ready for a reaction.  If it leaves black or brown traces it is reaction worthy, but will still likely be gakked.  Want one wants is for almost no residue at all left on the foil.  This will, if reacted properly produce in this bee's experience a very, clean post reaction workUP and potent methamphetamine.

UncleFester

read the thread experimentals
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2004, 02:41:00 AM »
As I recall it was the name brand sudo pills which gave an oily layer which didn't turn coffee colored. They worked up with no problem. The lack of color on the oil layer may be due to using a better grade of crap additive.

tina_craig

Question 2 from previous post....
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2004, 09:54:00 PM »
Can the KOH from this procedure be recovered and used again and if so how?

Jacked

« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2004, 01:01:00 AM »
Not as easy as it is to just buy, its not like your asking for LG RP or something of the like. If you want to fuck with that snotty mess you got it bad man.. I would rather fuck with anything but that.

tina_craig

Good point, forget that.
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2004, 07:19:00 PM »
Good point, forget that.  Swit_c has also found some drain cleaner containing bleach and KOH if left to evap forms a good layer of KOH that resembles KOH that swit_c purchased a while back.

meths

Pseudo sulfate
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »
How well does the KOH/ISO cure work with pseudo sulfate pills?

tina_craig

From Uncle's text above: Is pseudo sulfate...
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »
From Uncle's text above:

Is pseudo sulfate difficult to get dissolved in alcohol? If so, a bit of HCl in the extraction alcohol might help....otherwise I can see no reason why pseudo sulfate pills wouldn't behave in a similar way...

Jacked

« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2004, 03:28:00 AM »
Swim has never seen pseudo sulfate gacked up. The only sulfate he has seen came from behind the counter in 25mg caps. All that has to be done is an A/B with HCl to get to a workable product... You could use KOH instead of Sodium hydroxide in the basing if you wanted to..

UncleFester

gakked pseudo sulfate pills
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2004, 12:09:00 AM »
Off the shelf at a local market 240 mg pseudo sulfate pills with 10 mg loratadine. Among the listed ingredients: black iron oxide, candellilla wax, colloidial SiO2, glyceryl monostearate, hypromellose, lactose, Mg Stearate, PEG, polysorbate 80, sodium lauryl sulfate...and probably eudragit among the unlisted ingredients.

Jacked

I had no idea
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2004, 02:54:00 AM »
I had no idea. They don't carry sulfate in my neck of the woods except BTC by request. These you can buy 3 bottles at 100ea in one visit there 25mg E Sulfate that weighs in at a little over 25mg's with the jell cap. The hard part is actually going up to the pharmacist and asking for them. No script needed but behind the counter none the less.

tina_craig

Note on CVS 48 ct. x 60mg Whites
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »
3 boxes of CVS 48ct. white 60's
Pills finely ground and added to 450ml 91% ISO IPA
Shaken well and left to soak for 2 hours.
Filtered.
Alky divided into 2 equal portions.
Both portions brought to boil.
Portion #1:
Added 15 grams of KOH when alky began boiling, boiled 30 minutes.  Allowed to settle and cool.  Upper layer decanted off and put in evap dish and evapped until almost completely dry.  Added 20ml dh2o, put this in separatory funnel.  Added 125ml of toluene in 3 equal portions and added to separatory funnel.  Washed this with dh20 3x.  Next toluene was poured through filter papers and funnel filled with dried epsom salts 3x and gassed to return 3 grams of pristine looking pseudo.
Portion #2:
Brought to boil and added 5 grams of KOH from supplier and 20 grams KOH evapped from drain cleaner containing KOH and bleach (was out of the chips), evapped until no more smell of bleach could be detected.  These evapped chips brought on a yellow color to entire mix that would not leave, assumed due to traces of bleach that were left behind.  Same procedure as Portion #1 and at the end after gassing had pseudo with a yellow tint and this was washed with acetone until white, about 2 grams.
Each portion was reacted separately and during basing of rxn fluid color went from blue to green to brown.  Yields from portion #1 rxn was 2 grams of methamphetamine from initial 3 grams of pseudo pulled from pills.  Yield from portion #2 was about 1.25 grams of meth from 2 grams of pseudo pulled from pills. Was this OI and OII gacks slipping through the KOH boil?

wareami

Uncl:
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »
Uncl: So until that time that the goo reimmerges on the scene...it isn't necessary to grind UP pills in the presense of solvent.
Is that right?
Not that Ibee uses grinders and blenders et.al.
He'd like to clear UP any confusion before there is any. ;D

tina_craig

Grindage
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2004, 05:56:00 PM »
Ibee grinds his pills up in a ceramic cup with the plastic handle off of a screwdriver.  Hand cramps often but works well as a ghetto mortar and pestle.

BTW Uncle Fester:  Still waiting for new run of KOH to arrive so evapped that shitty drain cleaner that switc has and took swiy's tip about a quick bake, seemed to work like a charm.  Boiled down 48 x 60mg white equates with 10 grams of the evapped KOH.  The odd thing is no layers ever formed after 45 minutes of boiling and not all of the KOH chips dissolved, left the bottom 1/8" remaining in the beaker anyway, pseudo FB evapped out nicely washed this with water and acetone and rxted to give some excellent gogo.  Any ideas on the no layers thing?  Started with 150ml of 91%ISOIPA and 10 grams KOH.

Jacked

« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2004, 11:45:00 PM »
Swim evaps the alcohol and takes the dry FB then does a water wash while still in the filter swim will spray acetone over the FB, some crystal surfaces are holding gack and the acetone etches this surface, very little FB is lost. Compair it to washing a recrystallized meth crystal with alcohol to etch the surface.. The resulting FB crystal is very white and clean. Plus it helps facilitate drying. Swim prefers FB reactions to HCl anyday.

secretsquirrel

extreme deconstructionism.. p2p?
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2004, 02:37:00 AM »
How about extreme deconstruction of the ground up pills with sulfuric acid and steam disillation? (see the ephedrine to p2p syth on Rhodium) Anybody have any thoughts on this idea?

placebo

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again. KOH solution...i.e. KOH dissolved in water, when evapped does not give you KOH. KOH upon evap reacts with the air to make something else, I can't remember what that is but it is not the same. In the case of isomerizing safrole, it is bad, fucks everything and even eats glass. This might not hurt you with pills but be aware of it. KOH RAW is too easy to get to be fucking with solution shit. Bee warned.
Use the KOH solution as is if a bit of water isn't a problem, don't evap it.

tina_craig

Ok, well what the hell happpened?
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2004, 09:30:00 PM »
Switc evapped KOH/Bleach drain cleaner and was left with white flakes, took these and baked in the oven for about 20 minutes.  Boiled down 48 60's with 2 inactives listed.  No layers formed.  Evapped alky to give the FB pseudo and reacted this to give excellent gear (1st FB rxn posted in Stimulants).  So, if the drain cleaner doesn't evap to give KOH then what the hell did switc boil switc's pills with and how the hell was clean gear the product?  All of the supposed KOH flakes would not dissolve either and used the recommended amount of 10 grams for every 2.88 grams.  When rxn solution was basified only changed to milky white, no off colors present.  Very confused.

Drug_Phreak

Failure on these ones
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2004, 10:28:00 PM »
This method was tried on name brand pills with 4mg of Chlorpheniramine maleate and 60mg of Pseudoephedrine HCl per pill. With the following inactives: lactose, magnesium stearate, potato starch, and povidone. Upon adding KOH to the IPA no color change was noticed. The solution was clear for about 5 minutes... then it turned a murky yellowish... then a dark brown. As the solution turned brown a dark red precipitate came out of solution (it looked like RP). The last bits of KOH that where about to dissolve also turned this dark red color. The solution was allowed to boil for 20 minutes and no layers formed. The red precipitate was filtered out and the solution was allowed to cool and let sit for a few hours to see if any layers would form... no layers formed. This dark brown solution was evaporated on very low heat and there was a brownish crystalline mass at the bottom that looked like it had a gravy mother over it. Some dH20 was added to the beaker and put into a sep funnel and then some Toluene was added to the beaker and that was placed into the sep funnel. Most of the brown solid stayed in the aqueous phase. The Toluene was washed two times with dH20. The Toluene was then dried and gassed. DrugPhreak expected no crystals to form, but white crystals did in fact form. DrugPhreak doesn't know what these crystals are though cause they sure ain’t P-Fed.  ::)  :(  They are not bitter at all... not acidic either. They had a slightly salty taste. Potassium Chloride maybe or something?!??! O_o  ::)  :(  >:(  :o  

DrugPhreak put the rest of their feed thru the Straight to E procedure and it appears that very nice P-Fed was obtained from these pills that way. DrugPhreak used some of their post Straight to E feed with this KOH/IPA procedure just to see if that red precipitate would form... it didn't and the solution stayed clear. DrugPhreak didn't go thru the whole process again cause they where getting sleepy as fuck and felt extremely exhausted... not to mention braking their 1000ml sep funnel.  :(  >:(  DrugPhreak was amazed that the solution stayed clear though. Other tests where preformed on this feed obtained with Straight to E and they all went well (e.g. burn test) etc.           

DrugPhreak is truly sick and tired of the gakk and this will be their last time obtaining feed from pills. I think it's really about time we all use the easily obtainable Ma-Huang to get our feed. These pills are seriously overpriced and we don't need their damn pills! We shouldn't have to jump thru loops to get high and we don't have too! Let them keep their infestations to themselves. I will devote as much time and energy that is needed to prefect a Ma-Huang extraction that is easy, OTC, and high yielding. I'm in the process of obtaining and translating the follow patents. If any Bees can help me obtain these patents or can translate them I would appreciate it very much. They are:

Patent CN1132740

Patent CN1443749

Patent IN185200

Patent CN1364756