Author Topic: Preparation Of Zolpidem derivates  (Read 1512 times)

pHarmacist

Preparation Of Zolpidem derivates
« on: November 14, 2002, 02:15:00 PM »
I have taken Zolpidem in up to edit: 45 mg, it caused pseudo-hallucinations in the beginning, later on the visual field was filled with colors, also with eyes closed, amnesia (next day) also feelings of euphoria during the whole experience. You might regret some things next day (if you remember them), since you're totally out of it on higher doses. At lower doses (5-15 mg) it's much like Rohypnol... As I said, at higher doses it's compleatly different and not at all hypnotic, it reminds me of 5-MeO-DiPT without the body-load, and you are not as 'nervous' compared to oral administration of 5-MeO-DiPT. One feels rather calm.

EDIT: It has vary rapid onset, you are there within minutes, and the feeling is great.

Patent US6399621

Patent US6384226

[II]

Abstract
N-methyl-N-(3-{3-[2-thienylcarbonyl]-pyrazol-[1,5-.alpha.]-pyrimidin-7-yl}p henyl)acetamide, and use of the same as a sedative-hypnotic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, and skeletal muscle relaxant agent. Compositions containing N-methyl-N-(3-{3-[2-thienylcarbonyl]-pyrazol-[1,5-.alpha.]-pyrimidin-7-yl} phenyl)acetamide, as well as pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof, are also disclosed.

[II]

Process for the preparation of 2-phenyl-imidazo [1, 2-a] pyridine-3-acetamides

Abstract
A process for the preparation of 2-phenyl-imidazo[1,2-a]pyridine-3-acetamides comprises the reaction of a 2-phenyl-imidazo[1,2-a]pyridine with an oxalic ester reactive derivative, followed by reduction of the carbonyl group and reaction with an amine.

As you can see in the patent , step I gives lowest yield 63%, overall yield is great...

1-2-3 ACiD

pHarmacist

Note
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 03:24:00 PM »
The, above post has been edited several times... it's now final...

1-2-3 ACiD