Author Topic: Prodine Derivatives (iR spectrum included)  (Read 3346 times)

pHarmacist

Prodine Derivatives (iR spectrum included)
« on: June 05, 2003, 10:57:00 AM »
Piperidine Derivatives. IV. 1,3-Disubstituted-4-aryl-4-acyloxy Piperidines

A. ZIERING, ALEX MOTCHANE, JOHN LEE;

J. Org. Chem.; 1957; 22(11); 1521-1528.

Abstract: On the basis of the infrared spectra of a-1,3-dimethyl-4-phenyl-4hydroxypiperidine and beta-1,3-dimethyl-4-phenyl-4-hydroxypiperidine, the a-form was tentatively designated cis and the beta-form trans with respect to H and OH. It was also shown that the alpha and beta forms of 1-methyl-3-R-4-phenyI-4-propionoxypiperidine (R = ethyl, allyl, crotyl) can be distinguished by several bands in the infrared. Other esters have been prepared where R is butyl, propyl, hexyl, and benzyl. All of the esters have been examined for their analgesic activity.
_______
Full-text:

http://pharmacist8.tripod.com/Piperidine_Derivatives.pdf

Megatherium

Post 438046
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2003, 02:03:00 PM »

Post 438046

(Megatherium: "Hey ASSHOLE, yeah you pharmacist", Methods Discourse)

pHarmacist

Wtf is wrong with you MF!!!? Psychosis?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2003, 03:44:00 AM »
What do you know about my education? Do we know eachother? Stay off my fucking dick from now on because I don't give a fuck if I make you upset or not... I made you upset? What are you going to do about it, you piece of shit?

If this is the way thing are going here, I post my future messages WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Oooooh, apocalypse now! Bee my guest, like I gave a shit...

If you have any questions from now on, you could send a PM before filling this forum with your lame bitching like the bitch you are...

Megatherium

You cross-posting bastard.
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2003, 04:42:00 AM »
You cross-posting bastard.  Do you own research, instead of parasiting on somebody others work  >:( .

pHarmacist

I see...
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2003, 04:49:00 AM »
I'm pretty certain that I've prepared more psychoactive materials than you. Maybee you could show me your own research, please do Mr. Nichols.

If bringing the interesting articles to the hive is parasiting then this place is full of parasites...

You seem to have schizophrenic tendencies:

Post 436990

(Megatherium: "Indeed, this is VERY interesting.", Novel Discourse)
If I wasn't parasiting you wouldn't have anything to bookmark you piece of shit...

moo

This thread rules
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2003, 11:18:00 AM »

pHarmacist

Now I see...
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2003, 11:43:00 AM »
Now I get it, he thought that I saw the ref he gave in Bwiti's thread and hurried to steal a karma point from him.. LOL, you are pathetic! I didn't even open that thread.

Check out the last reference listed in Future Synthetic Drugs of Abuse by Donald A. Cooper, you loser... Here:

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/chemistry/future_drugs.html

Next time, don't post stoned and you might remember what journal you are refering to...