Author Topic: News from our good friend Newton 2.0  (Read 9127 times)

Offline Newton_Gearloose

• Larvae
News from our good friend Newton 2.0
« on: February 08, 2023, 04:40:09 PM »
Buzz  buzz fellow bees/wasps!
You might have noticed the absence of a valued member, frequent contributor in recent years here - Newton 2.0.

Our beloved bee has been recovering from a major accident/stroke of bad luck. I dont want to give too many details here, and will let the bee elaborate when theyre wings are fully mended and the tale is ready to be told by the bee themselves.

It was not a lab related accident, but has certainly left a big mark. Its been over a month now, healing is progressing at a rather surprising rate. Thankfully.

This was a very serious injury, the poor bee hasnt even been back to the home hive yet, still recovering in the care of the pros with all the fun potions and tools to help this bee build back their buzz.

Just  writing here to start a thread, homie could use some words of encouragement and support. I know this community has been a bright spot in this bees life, you all have offered much love and support in this bees journey already.

As with accidents like this go, the long road to recovery is not easy, in fact, it gets harder after the news settles in.

Any and all replys here I will share with my fellow bee. They;ll be back soon enough but you guys mean a lot to em and I know yalls kind words will help keep em bright and positive during this extremely challenging time.

Buzz on!
NG
GigaNewt

Online Sawdust and Honey

• Founding Wasp
Re: News from our good friend Newton 2.0
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 06:34:17 PM »
Swift recovery!
End of the road. Nothing to do, no hope of things getting better.
Sounds like Saturday night at my house.

Online AustralisAlchemy

• chemists of the world unite
  • Subordinate Wasp
  • don't forget to close the stopcock
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 12:05:45 AM »
It's good to hear that a fellow bee is still with us! I hope your recovery is quick and as pain free as possible.
don't do drugs, you might get addicted to chemistry instead.
Quote from: Mrbovinejony
Ahhh what a whole bunch of bullshit for such a simple molecule.

Offline aes256

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2023, 02:44:59 AM »
And here I was thinking you'd nailed a synth for potent highly euphoric benzos and naturally gone off the deep end. Damn it! No benzo synth write-up today :D

Glad to hear the worst is past you and you're on the path to recovery
Quote from: Eleusis
However, I had serious misgivings about sharing because my quest was one for knowledge and experience while, I knew, for most others it would be for purely economic reasons.

Quote from: Orange
you can always dont make things.
but u cant always make things happen.

Offline usemeth

• Larvae
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2023, 10:26:19 AM »
Wish you fast recovery