Author Topic: 2,5 DMBA Quote Comparison  (Read 3513 times)

hydroxyindolent

2,5 DMBA Quote Comparison
« on: December 09, 2003, 11:22:00 PM »
Can anyone else substantiate what the lowest market value price is for this compound?  I've heard foreign 1KG (...too much more than I desire) quotes for $200-$300 EMS shipped and domestic quotes of $40-$80/100g.  Should I keep looking for something better or is this the best it gets? 

comments greatly appreciated
hydroxy

jackhole

That appears very cheap
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2003, 11:45:00 PM »
That appears to be very cheap, in both the kilogram and 100 gram amount, but if I were you, I'd purchase the kilogram.

hest

Prices
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 10:21:00 AM »
I'ts not the price og the aldehyde there is the problem. The ekspensive part is all the solvent's, glass ect.

sYnThOmAtIc

What? It's legal??
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 06:28:00 AM »
2,5 dimethoxybenzaldehyde is legal?  Damn then fuck making it from anethole!!

Actually I think I would still reather make it than order it seems that it would be suspicous.

cublium

it's totally legal although suspicious
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2003, 04:45:00 PM »
it's totally legal although suspicious

Antibody2

if they ask why you want it?
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 01:51:00 AM »
if they ask why you want it? say selling on ebay ;D

methyl_ethyl

If they ask why you want it?
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2004, 03:33:00 AM »
If they ask why you want it tell them you have no fucking idea.  You work for the purchasing department and you do not know the first fucking thing about all of the shit you order day in and day out.  Tell them the requisition was signed off by the project manager, and the vice president of the department, as are all of the requisitions that you process, whether it be for a pallet of paper towels or six drums of iso-safrole.  You do not have time to research what each of the hundreds of products you order on a daily basis is used for. 

or at least in a perfect world,

I realize we all do not live in one,

m_e  ;D