Author Topic: What's up with 5-meo eipt??  (Read 3345 times)

senorsalvia

What's up with 5-meo eipt??
« on: September 16, 2001, 01:05:00 PM »
Greetins-n-glow all..I recently saw some of the above mentiond stuff offered by "one of the usual suspects at 325 u.s. a gr...so I cruise over to both Thikal/Pihkal via erowid, and dammnit!!!  Either I'm gettin a.d.d. , or it goes by another designation.....Surely those more knowledgeable must be aware of this stuff...Any info appreciated..Thanks, SENORSALVIA......outttttaaahhheeeerree.......!!!! ;D

meme

Re: What's up with 5-meo eipt??
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2001, 01:46:00 PM »
It dosen't really matter at this time.  I'll delete the unmentionables.

"

Dear (censor) customers,

We know that a lot of you have been trying to contact us recently without success. We apologize for our recent inaccessibility and postponement of business activities and we assure you that this recent interruption is only temporary.

We have all endured some shocking developments lately. On Tuesday 9-11-01, our Nation was attacked by cowardly foreign terrorists whose actions struck a blow at the Constitutional freedoms we hold precious as citizens of the United States. We at (censor) express all our sympathies to those who sustained large losses, and honor those who have heroically come to their aid. We would have temporarily closed our doors out of a respect for the victims and survivors of the attack on America, even if we had not been attacked ourselves. Although on a much smaller and less violent scale, the previous Friday, (censor) suffered a similar attack at the hands of domestic terrorists whose activities, if unchallenged, will just as assuredly diminish and erode our freedoms as any attack by religious zealots. Led by agents from the FDA & DEA, various law enforcement agencies executed a search warrant at (censor) and seized virtually all of our business records and a substantial quantity of our inventory. Though we were extremely upset and disrupted by the actions of our own government, we are determined to continue operating the same legal business and supplying the same legal products to our loyal customers that we have supplied for many years. Toward that end, we are up and running again at almost full capacity and should have any remaining operational problems resolved shortly.

We want to emphasize that nobody was arrested and no charges have been filed. Should any charges be filed we will be eager to have our day in court and enjoy the opportunity to establish the legality of our business. In the meantime, we have consulted with an attorney and are considering our legal options. One thing that is not an option is being intimidated by these zealots and backing down from our right to operate a legal business. To our knowledge, the agents found absolutely nothing illegal after searching both the business and residence located at our facility but that did not stop them from seizing all the computers and computer data, all paper records, a vehicle, various items of inventory, postage stamps(?), scales, the business blank checkbooks and so many more items that they cannot all be listed here.

We are now in the process of catching up with all of the operations that fell behind as a result of this attack by our own government. We would like to be able to respond to all of the e-mail messages regarding all the ramifications of this attack, but we simply do not have the time to do that and continue recovering from this attack and operating our legal business. If we were to take the time to answer every e-mail we have been receiving over the last week our business would virtually shut down and that would accomplish what the government apparently wants to see happen. Just like our great Nation is not going to bow to the threats posed by foreign zealots, (censor) will not bow to the intimidation tactics of domestic zealots who would prevent us from providing our legal products to our loyal customers. We do appreciate all the support many of you have expressed and thank you for continuing to do business with us at this critical time.

Thank-you for your patience, understanding, and support.
-(censor) "

Today is opposites day.  Everything I say, I mean the opposite.

snapper

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2001, 09:35:00 PM »
It's still listed in the catalog as available.  Must have not been on the search warrant because it was too new and unusual.  MIPT is still there too.  Sounds like a hot potato, though, and it is very likely to be unpleasant, since 5meoDET is supposed to be nasty, and this is close structurally.  5MeoDIPT isn't that cool either, especially in high doses.  Sounds like a bit of a gamble, even without the recent DEA raid.
It would be interesting to get a report or two on this one, though...

meme

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2001, 07:15:00 AM »
Yeah, it would be nice to see a report.  I wonder who made it, if it was bought or made.

I also not that, on the topic of not too hot chems, another company is selling 4-acetoxyDET.

Sigh, they take away 2ct7, and give us torture psychedlics.

Has anyone else noticed that 2,5-dimethoxythiophenol is for sale on the legitimate market?  I searched for it a while ago in chemfinder, and it didn't turn up anything, so I can assume that it wasn't for sale, and it just became so.  But I could have typed it in wrong, afaik.  If it did come on the market just now, it seems very convenient considering the scarcity of 2ct7 now.

Rhodium

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2001, 07:44:00 AM »
Wow! 25 grams for $400! A bargain!

omegacircle

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2001, 10:59:00 AM »

it seems very convenient considering the scarcity of 2ct7 now.

swim had a feeling that someone would crack down on 2CT7 after the deaths related to it, so swim prepared by sticking 2 grams in a freezer...  :)

meme

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2001, 12:49:00 PM »
Sigh.  Some people have all the foresight.  At least 2ct2 is still aquirable (look at me, I'm talking about phenethylamines in a tryptamine forums..ooohhh), I haven't tasted that one, yet, but feel like I've done my job with t7.

splash

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2001, 08:45:00 PM »
Snapper wrote: "5MeoDIPT isn't that cool either, especially in high doses."  This is Foxy Methoxy and like all compounds, some people vibe well with them and others not.  Everyone I've ever had correspondence liked it a lot.  Some report nasty diarhea as the only negative.  *sigh*

s

splash

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2001, 08:49:00 PM »
meme wrote: "I also not that, on the topic of not too hot chems, another company is selling 4-acetoxyDET.

Sigh, they take away 2ct7, and give us torture psychedlics."

Are you implying that 4-ao-DET is a "torture psychedelic"?  Where do you get these ideas.  That is one of the tastiest tryptamines swis ever came across in her life.  It is like the cleanest psilocin you've ever tasted, no drowsies, no yawns, beautiful patterns flowing over and through you as you yeild to the orgasmic pleasure they bring.... torture?

TORTURE ME! HURRY!!!!

s

meme

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2001, 09:57:00 AM »
Splash,

Thank you for catching that.  I had some brain malfunction, and was thinking of 5meodet . . . VERY VERY VVEERRYY big apologies,  ::)