Site > News

$1B of Bitcoin from Silk Road wallet moves for first time since 2015

<< < (3/4) > >>

hamsterbob:

--- Quote from: ketosis on November 05, 2020, 10:50:35 AM ---haha, you think you can safely bring up dogecoins without me pointing out(with reverence) that sure, although they are by definiton incapable of gaining value, they are also governed by Chaos Magick practitioners=D

--- End quote ---

Lol I think they the same price from like nearly 9 years ago. funny thing was it some military's unit op selling some data to some kid lololol

hamsterbob:

--- Quote from: ketosis on November 05, 2020, 11:30:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: CHEMICALCOWBOY36 on November 05, 2020, 11:11:41 AM ---
But really forget everything I just said and don't use Bitcoin, use monero.

--- End quote ---

+ 1 million karma
--- End quote ---

ketosis:

--- Quote from: hamsterbob on November 05, 2020, 11:33:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: ketosis on November 05, 2020, 11:30:14 AM ---
But really forget everything I just said and don't use Bitcoin, use monero.

--- End quote ---

+ 1 million karma

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  Karma on this board is like normal karm , then roll a set of dice, then go rocks paper sissors with yourself and either subtract or add it.
"implied karma"?

hah ok, about dogecoin.  IIRC, every other crypto has a built in enforced inflation cutoff.  Thereby mimicking gold.  The law in micro economics goes something like worth = intrinsic value * scarcity, or something to that effect.  But dogegoin can be inflated not just by a government when it inflates its own currency to pay off a debt, but by ANYONE that has any hahaha.   it's like a parody of money
But the best part is the most serious wall street-gone-crypto traders missed out on that part of the story, and they scratch their heads when "and now lets talk dogegoin"  lulz....too funny

Corrosive Joeseph:
US Seized More Than $1B in Silk Road–Linked Bitcoins, Seeks Forfeiture -
https://www.coindesk.com/u-s-seized-more-than-1b-in-silk-road-linked-bitcoin-seeks-forfeiture-bloomberg

/CJ

ketosis:

--- Quote from: Corrosive Joeseph on November 06, 2020, 05:47:33 PM ---US Seized More Than $1B in Silk Road–Linked Bitcoins, Seeks Forfeiture -
https://www.coindesk.com/u-s-seized-more-than-1b-in-silk-road-linked-bitcoin-seeks-forfeiture-bloomberg

/CJ

--- End quote ---

oh Christ, see what I mean about FUD?
Gentle reminder: I vouched for cointelegraph.co.uk.  End of statement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version