Site > News

Amen. Someone real whgo stands up.

<< < (3/4) > >>

arkoma:
hxxps://b-ok.cc/book/11279793/d34494

ketosis:

--- Quote from: big mac on February 08, 2021, 08:24:45 AM ---I wonder what would be the cops' reaction when busted dealer told them, that he pays taxes and his substances are pure and lab tested :D

--- End quote ---

I was about to open my mouth in court that time, thank ALL THE GODS my lawyer hushed me, and said "My client has no comment"

Always say 'No comment"  If you say something like that, the media machine, a truly heartless creature, will basically ruin your life.  Or at least substantially increase your sentence, simply due to social pressure on the judge/prosecutor.

But, when one is NOT facing a potential 10 year conviction for manufacturing blah blah, I salute those that follow the virtue, in the words of Emma Goldman:
"To Sin in Silence, when you should Protest, makes Cowards out of Men"

big mac:

--- Quote from: ketosis on February 10, 2021, 10:42:23 AM ---Always say 'No comment"  If you say something like that, the media machine, a truly heartless creature, will basically ruin your life.  Or at least substantially increase your sentence, simply due to social pressure on the judge/prosecutor.

--- End quote ---
Why would they? I mean is it that bad to say such thing? I thought that it would be more of a dark humour joke...

arkoma:
Here in the sTATES, if you said in court that your stuff was lab tested and you paid income tax on your earnings they'd most likely really fuck you.  Instead of just being some "poor addict trying to pay for his own bag" you would most likely be deemed extremely predatory. Profiting off of others suffering and all that dreck.

Been reading the professor's book and its pretty good. Getting "old" is a freedom in itself (in my experience), as you start realizing that in order to institute "generational change" (such as the weed legalization sweeping across the US), shits GOTTA come out of the closet. My friends, NEIGHBORS, and family know that I am the antithesis of what "they" say every meth user is. I function, my bills are paid, I have clean sheets on my bed..................and I use methamphetamine almost every day. Any of you (few) assholes here that talk shit about people that use meth (on a drug forum no less) can (rather impolite comment, take your pick. For suitable commentary I refer you too the suggestion Anakata made to Disneys lawyers over The Bay.  The retractable baton comments come to mind))

*edit* Was Dreamworks, not Disney. Where this lovely quote is from

--- Quote ---It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are ....... morons, and
that you should please go sodomize yourself with retractable batons.
--- End quote ---

from here: hxxps://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=1744885

Aaronic John:

--- Quote from: Mrbovinejony on February 08, 2021, 12:22:51 AM ---/s

--- End quote ---
https://youtu.be/vg6z-QNql7U
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version