Site > News

Norway and decriminalization

<< < (2/2)

carl:
But MDMA is usually relatively pure on the market.
While cocaine and heroin are this very rarely at all.
I would even say, the "five" grams have probably less of the actual substance than 1g of MDMA.
Can't afford to do a purity analysis every time they catch some junky.

carli:
sounds all really good; germany was fucked up even before corona, now it's getting obnoxious...

And they have waterpower and deuterium :)

--- Quote from: Kasey Jones on February 27, 2021, 01:05:31 PM ---WTF?  I agree with the idea but why are you limited to one gram of MDMA but can have 5 grams of coke and heroin??  Shouldn't that be the other way around?  X is less dangerous/harmful in it's pure form than alcohol and tobacco...

--- End quote ---

Thought the same, but I'm sure this people in goverments are more on coke than on MDMA, their behaviour proofs it :D

NeonCortex:

--- Quote from: carl on February 26, 2021, 08:38:06 PM ---Have they also legalis decriminalised cannabis plants at the same time, like in the czech republic?

--- End quote ---

I do not believe so, no.

> Begin rant

I do think that the way psychotropic drugs have been regulated and how associated issues have been handled in the time that is our's now; will be a big puzzling "WTF?!" to our future (x * grand)children. Putting people in jail for non-violent drug related "crimes", pulverizing functioning structures in the "offenders" lives, which essentially punishes whole families leading to a lot of misery.  Fertilizing a huge, organized black economy through criminalization of drugs. All this while we could actively develop drugs with optimized properties and find a way to integrate drug use into society in a much less destructive way. It's really a case of "technological retardation".

> End rant

skektek:
I wonder if 5g of smack in one pocket and 10g of cutter in the other is still going to be ok  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version