Site > News

man injects mushroom tea, gets mycosis and nearly dies

<< < (2/3) > >>

xdragon:

--- Quote from: carl on May 07, 2021, 04:10:57 PM ---What I find horrific though is, as anyone who ever grew shrooms knows, the image of the typical rhizomorphic structure of the mycelium, and how this is spreading through the veins with its root-like structure...  :o

--- End quote ---

That probably makes for a breathtaking mental imagery on a trip - could either turn really bad or really great ;) Damn, now I'm afraid of mushrooms!

arkoma:
he needs a job as navigator on starship Discovery.............

Mrbovinejony:
That reminds me of the time I ordered spores and it came in a syringe with pointy needle. The wife thought I was going to inject the spores like heroin and freaked out

Johnathan Ferrous:
The first few times I bought spores in a syringe I couldn't figure out how to open up the needle and put it on so I just fuckin broke it.

carl:

--- Quote from: Mrbovinejony on May 07, 2021, 08:39:42 PM ---That reminds me of the time I ordered spores and it came in a syringe with pointy needle. The wife thought I was going to inject the spores like heroin and freaked out

--- End quote ---
Yes I thought about that story too, and thought to write you with this link, but then I thought fuck it, the whole board will enjoy reading this freaked-out story :D
You can't make that up, and if you would make that up, I would say "what a crazy and obviously made up story", but this is actually real and has happened! :o

In the last few years, reality managed to beat fiction in crazyness, hilariousness and some other disciplines by a great margin, its fantastic just to stand by in awe and watch all that crazy stuff happen :D
So crazy :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version