Author Topic: RULES  (Read 149541 times)

Offline skektek

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Distiller of Gelflings
Re: RULES
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2021, 09:09:29 AM »
read what embezzler said !!!!
GIVE ME ESSENCE

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2021, 10:12:32 PM »
Yo guys,

after the recent quite disturbing occurence with JF and his multiple accounts, I feel compelled to clarify a certain bit.

Technically, multiple accounts are against the rules, and for a good reason as the JF incident has shown.

However, if its for the purpose of maintaining privacy, if you want to post a neat writeup or experimental or such that you did, and you don't want it to be connected to your account:
in that case, it is not even frowned upon, but we actively encourage that.
Solely for the purpose of keeping your privacy.

I know that a good portion of you guys has double accounts, and thats alright, because you do not use them to disturb the community, to sow distrust and confuse our members.

I just wanted to clarify this, that this is a case by case decision.
And keep in mind... Joe and I can recognize multiple accounts very quickly ;)
That we allow it to run for a while doesn't mean we don't know.
For privacy= yes, good. For fun and simply annoying our people= no way.

In the latter case, expect your primary account to be also restricted, of course, case by case, most likely only temporary for a short time.
But if you used this to act like an ass like JF, don't expect it to be temporary, obviously.
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline DarkSlide

• Subordinate Wasp
  • Born This Way
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2022, 06:34:17 PM »
Since some of these rules are a bit tricky in some situations, can we get a moderator notification with some helpful suggestions before getting stung?

I thinking specifically of questions involving the correct preparation of a questionable substance of which there are many. Is the main idea simply to make it speculative in nature?

Also, if one were to use a second account for more explicit posts, would it be best to notify a moderator of the relationship or should we keep that to ourselves and just be good boys and girls about it?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 06:43:05 PM by DarkSlide »

Offline DerAlteSack

• that creep in the corner of the strip club
  • Founding Wasp
  • no lunch, wild guesses, realistic self appraisal
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2022, 04:10:20 AM »
Sorry I had to notify the administration about this blatant breaking of the "do not ask too many questions" rule. Expect your internet license revoked any time soon and may Google have mercy on your soul.  :P ::)
The key to happiness is never to argue after you made your point