Author Topic: Damn! This guy is hardcore. (Hive alter ego)  (Read 1899 times)

scram

Damn! This guy is hardcore. (Hive alter ego)
« on: October 24, 2002, 02:46:00 PM »
I wonder if this is a bee's web page.

http://roguesci.org/megalomania/

PrimoPyro

Nope
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2002, 03:00:00 PM »
He runs an explosives forum.......called the Explosives and Weapons Forum.

They are having somewhat of a media crisis at the moment, and I don't know if they are currently taking registrations, but you can try if you are interested. There is a two-week quarantine period, and please read their rules because they are quite ban-happy for any reason at all.

PrimoPyro

Rhodium

With the aid of TFSE it wouldn't have taken you ...
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2002, 03:06:00 PM »
With the aid of TFSE it wouldn't have taken you long to find out that megalomania is a user here...

PrimoPyro

I saw one post
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2002, 03:10:00 PM »
I remember when he made his one post here. I dont think he's an avid reader, Rhodium. I think he more or less just checked the Hive out for himself, so to speak, since it gets mentioned a lot on his forum.

PrimoPyro

quixote

The Link
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2002, 08:36:00 PM »
The link tells me '403 forbidden access'. Compuserv wont allow me to veiw the page?
Primo can you recomend some other good explosives boards or pages via PM? I personally have never been much into explosives but Sometimes you learn some interesting and applicable methods and knowledge about things that can harm you.
I am all for keeping this page Trinitrotluene free, though. Very prudent of Rhodium and the creators.

terbium

The link ...
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2002, 10:18:00 PM »
works for me, must be Compuserve.

Baseline Does Not Exist.

quixote

Yeah, it was compuserve, U computers access it ...
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2002, 01:01:00 PM »
Yeah, it was compuserve, U computers access it perfectly. Thanks.

ChambeRed

In fact he mentions that the hive was his ...
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2002, 11:17:00 AM »
In fact he mentions that the hive was his inspiration for starting the controversial chem lab and forums,he says many good things about the hive,drugs just aren't his interest.I too doubt he reads here much,he's busy doin his thing.Btw the controversial chem lab and forums contain some great info regardless of your chemistry interests ;) .

Bee's don't die,we just multiply.

carboxyl

You apparently need a password now to access ...
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2002, 01:33:00 PM »
You apparently need a password now to access meglomania.

The above post is purely fictional. Any resemblance to "real-life" is purely coincidental.