Author Topic: The Merck (again), + ChemDraw Pro 6.0  (Read 7292 times)

CheshireHouse

Re: Physician's Desk Reference 2001 ISO
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2001, 04:56:00 PM »
i just now cut the address for forensic utility suite directly from my post, above, amd pasted it into flashfxp, & it went right to the folder. (quick connect>enter ftp/url>then paste).  i also just now did the same thing with the PDR addy.  i have options>preferences|advanced 'show hidden files' selected, and options>preferences|proxy/firewall/ident 'use passive mode' checked.

can't figure out what the problem you are having is.  make sure you aren't including a trailing space at the end of the path when you cut/paste... make sure, if you are pasting the ip and path separately, that you include the / at the beginning of the path.

jen

Ever wonder why your dad has 'CheshireHouse' tattooed on his left butt cheek?

Greensnake

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2001, 05:06:00 PM »
Yes it goes straight to directory and shows files,
but when trying to download, it gives the following
(direct copy from Flash FXP):

TYPE I
200 Type set to I.
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (209,20,242,12,6,175).
RETR pdr2001.exe
550 pdr2001.exe: The system cannot find the path specified.
Transfer Failed!
Transfer queue completed
1 File failed to transfer

CheshireHouse

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2001, 11:08:00 PM »
ok, sorry.  here are the edited addresses (these work):

PDR:
ftp://209.20.242.12/ /cheshirehouse/aux /con /for/theHive/PDR2001/

Forensic Utility Suite:

ftp://209.20.242.12/ /cheshirehouse/aux /con /for/theHive/com1 /more/

jen

halfapint

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2001, 12:46:00 AM »
Commendations, CheshireHouse. You are an assiduous worker, dedicated and generous.

It was my bad, that I couldn't find the directory I was looking for earlier. I blame it on my favorite FTP client, the venerable WS_FTP95, aka WS_FTPLE. Another way took me there. I like a lot of the older versions of software, because they seem to have a more intuitive user interface. Perhaps I just get used to their idiosyncracies. I like to use software that I know what it's doing at all times, stuff that I could (at least in theory, heh-heh) duplicate the code for.

Somebody get Half-a-Pint off that high horse before another rant comes out. Ah, my all-time favorite browser was IE 3.2, not too far evolved from the open source Mosaic it was ripped from. Lightweight, nimble and fast, it would do just what you asked it to, neither more nor less. Can't effectively use it now, since M$ brainstormed the bright idea to snarl it all up in the roots of the operating system. Hmm. IE4 could not be uninstalled without ripping the guts out of the system registry. That's enough of that, though.

Paint Shop Pro peaked at its 4.14 version. The old WinZip, knowing nothing about tar.gzip, could do all I wanted it to. Cool it! OK.

See you at the red light. My '56 Ford V8 gonna eat your Lexus for breakfast.

Turning science fact into <<science fiction>>

CheshireHouse

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2001, 01:20:00 AM »
the problem was the extra '.' in the path, used in the reation of the invisiblr dir, but shouldn't have been in the finished path.

jen

CheshireHouse

AspenTech.Aspen.Engineering.Suite.v10.2-EATiSO
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2001, 04:51:00 AM »
ok, the one i'm getting now would be a major upload, so i need to know if ppl here want it before i bother.

this is an enterprise-level chem engineering app, on 3 cd's, which ranges in price from $20K to $500K(!).  it's a major find for those who have use for it.  here's an excerpt from the nfo:

CD1 - AES v10.2.1 Main Program                                       ³Û
³        CD2 - AES v10.2.x Docs + Examples                                    ³Û
³        CD3 - AES v10.2.2 Service Pack 1                                     ³Û
³                                                                             ³Û
³The Aspen Engineering Suite(tm) (AES) is an integrated engineering           ³Û
³environment that provides business value through the creation, management,   ³Û
³and deployment of process knowledge throughout the engineering enterprise.   ³Û
³AES 10.2 provides, on a single CD, the latest versions of the following      ³Û
³AspenTech design, simulation, and optimization technologies:                 ³Û
³                                                                             ³Û
³  * Physical Properties:  Aspen Properties(tm), Aspen OLI(tm)                ³Û
³  * Simulation: Aspen Plus(tm), Aspen Dynamics(tm), Aspen Custom Modeler(tm) ³Û
³  * Design and Synthesis: Aspen B-JAC(tm), Aspen Hetran(tm), Aspen Teams(tm) ³Û
³                          Aspen Aerotran(tm), Aspen Pinch(tm)                ³Û
³                          Aspen Split(tm), Aspen Water(tm)                 ³Û
³  * Engineering Workflow: Aspen Zyqad(tm)                                    ³Û
³  * Vertical Applications:Aspen Adsim(tm), Aspen Chromatography(tm),         ³Û
³                          Batch Plus(tm) , Polymers Plus(tm)                 ³Û
³                          Aspen PEP Process Library(tm)                      ³Û
³For more info:                                                               ³Û
³

http://www.aspentech.com/index.asp?menuchoice=ap7

so reply here if you guys want this.

jen

b159510

Re: AspenTech.Aspen.Engineering.Suite.v10.2-EATiSO
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »
:o  :o hell yes :o  :o

SpicyBrown

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2001, 04:53:00 PM »
Yes that sounds like a very interesting app. CheshireHouse, you're being a really nice help here, thanks! Would you happen to have Mathematica or Maple?

SpicyBrown

placebo

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2001, 01:37:00 PM »
Hell Yeah! and thanks for the others!

I could explain it to you, but you wouldn't understand!

CheshireHouse

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2001, 04:31:00 AM »
yeah, i have mathematica, v.4.1 i think it is.  not sure about maple... seen it around, not sure if i ever grabbend it or what.

ok, when i get a chance i'll up these things.haven't been able to get to this site for a week or so, and also i'm seriously short on empty pubs to which i can send the apps, especially ones as large as aspentech.  will keep ya updated.

p.s. the other stuff is gone now, deleted.

ch

jen

TranceMe

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2001, 03:12:00 AM »
CH: is there any chance you can UL Forensic again? Thanks!

Chemically enhanced.

Prdy2GO

is this data recovery sw
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2003, 09:36:00 AM »
Still on an ftp site is so please send me the link.
If not does aanybee willing to shRE???

tHANKS

Vitus_Verdegast

Merck index
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2003, 08:04:00 PM »
Me too! Is someone willing to share this with me ??