Author Topic: Dreaming meth (Nano dreaming)  (Read 9929 times)

Ganzas2003

Dreaming meth (Nano dreaming)
« on: November 23, 2003, 11:15:00 PM »
Ok…This post is about SWIG experiments on meth sints. SWIG only has 2 experiments in his “curriculum”. Since his starting he doesn’t want to spend much money (he doesn’t have it!) so he doesn’t have any specific glassware or chemistry devices. He has read a lot lately. He only had 2 years of chemistry a long time ago in school and none of those was practical…only teory and very basic shit!!! But with the help of this site and Rhodium’s own site (HE WANTS TO SAY THANKS TO ALL MASTER BEES AROUND HERE) he managed to get 2 reactions going.

All percurssors are OTC.

Iodine is from 30 ml bottle. Each bottle will  teoreticaly contain: 0.3g I + 0.6g KI. He allways run 5 bottles extractions so teoreticaly he has : 1.5g I + 3 g KI. First time he extracted with the Peroxide, HCL method and he got 2.8g of Iodine…second time he tried the H2SO4, Bleach and with the knowleje he got from first extraction he got 3.5g of Iodine which he thinks not bad (???).

Red Phosphorous is from Matchboxes using the method at Rhodium site. He uses big matchboxes…striker pad is a reactangle with 6cmx2cm and every box has 2 striker pads. From what he gathered from first extraction he refined the process this second time (mainly he let things settle more time) so for every 20 boxes (40 striker pads) he extracts 6g of RP.

Pfed is a problem. Swig cannot exceed the 30-35% yield. He has tried almost all kinds of methods. He doesn’t have a Hotplate (hes very sad about not having one…) and using microwave its not the best option.

(This Part was added after: well he told me yesterday that he managed to improve yield. He grabs entire pills. Not grinded. He used to put entire pills in coffee filter, then cover with a plastic bag and he hits with a hammer. Very fine powder. But now he put entire pills. Cover 2 times with o-Xileno. Imeadtly pills start to bubble. Soak for some time . he soaked overnight. Decant non-polar. Add nonpolar 3 times volume. Go to microwave to boil a little. Not much or pill mass will turn brown. Pills are reduced to power automaticly. After this boil he adds acetone and work pill mass a little bit. Decant acetone. Add 3 times volume of methanol. He let sit for 2 hours at least but more he guesses its best. By that time methanol was less clouded so he filtered through 2 coffee filters and several cotton balls on filter. Methanol appears to be clean. Boil in microwave not very fast. Keep an eye on it…its so easy to burn…when almost dry, he throws a little acetone on it…it seems like ice…evap and scrape. If brown then clean with acetone…SWIG kept these acetone cleaning and yielded shit from then so…well yield can be improved with perfectionism but he got 60-70% this time)

Reactions

He followed the Curbs Nano on both experiments. First reaction was a lazy one. Just to see how things worked…so he mixed 1g E+3g I+2g RP…he yielded 0.3 g of a very yellow shit due to the nonpolar solvent he used, turpentine essence which he tottaly disaproves since too much residue after water evap… (by that time, he never thought in makin a second pull from the basic reaction…inocent guy;)..but then next day he dreamt about makin it, so he got like 2 big lines from first pull and 0.25g the second pull)…he spent 2 days awake (couldnt sleep;)) and smokin like 25 mg every 3-4 hours…so he study more…he knows this was very poor yield so he must be more perfect and relaxed next time and needs to ponderate on what happened to see what errors he fell into…so that’s what he did!
Second reaction was much more worth. He followed the “The post-reaction workup” by geezmeister, published at rhodium’s site. He used 1.5g E+3g I+2g RP this time. He did some more pulls than the previous experiment and he washed the non-polar solvent with dH2O. He also got some PH meter strips. The reaction vessel used was a 250 ml mineral water glass bottle which reassembles a Erlenmeyer flask very well. Used ballons ( I say baloons coz he uses more than one…he needs to gets diferent ballons next time…this ones he has doenst explode but after 30 minutes it gets very small holes and a lot of white fukin bad smoke escapes…btw this smoke is really nasty…he got shoke and he had to leave room very fast to try to breath…). He used only xylene as nonpolar. First pull was with minimal water so he could try what he did very fast ;)…he made 2 nonpolar extractions from Basic Reaction Fluid and he extracted 3 times from those pulls, so a total of 6 water pulls…ah! But the second nonpolar solvent pull was only performed 12 hours later (12 hours to lettle things absorb and settle well)…when he has the necessity to make all kinds of shit ;) ahahahah!!! He’s happy coz he got 0.7g from all pulls plus maybe +- 0.15g which he consumed along the way…
What he really needs is to perfect his Pfed Extraction technique. After he managed to get somewhere between 75-85% of yielded Pfed he will try some 5g batch using this same setup and methods which worked pretty good.

He’s also going to aquire some beakers and a separatory funnel and if he makes some money he will invest in a Hotplate/Stirrer combo which he believes will help a lot. He can get LG Iodine so he’s giving up on Tincture ( 25 g of sublimed Iodine cost the same as 5 bottles of tinture so…)…he will stick to matchbox RP since its easy and it doesn’t stink/stain like the fukin tincture plus its easy recycled…

He also took some photos of some procedures but since this is over and over discussed hes not posting them. (If u want just say and I publish them.)

Last but not least important, in fact the most important, he wants to say thanks to all bees and please excuse his and my english.

THANKS AND PEACE!

Lucid_Dreamer

Have you ever tried getting RP from the little
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 11:25:00 PM »
Have you ever tried getting RP from the little books, You might get better yeild for your buck, you can get a case of matchbooks for 75$ and you can get anywhere from 20-30 grams for 75$. What's your yeild per dollar?

Ganzas2003

about RP
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2003, 11:49:00 PM »
hi LD
well these 6 gr (40 striker pads from 20 big boxes) costs around 3.85€ . SWIG is not from US. maybe boxes here have more Phosporous and less shit. he really cant tell. he can easily get 30 grams for 20€ (euro is almost like dollar)...that would be his next goal

halfkast

Gonzo!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2003, 12:21:00 AM »
Gonzo.

Get Gonzo to do an acetone boil at the beginning of the procedure to remove waxes and glues.
This will allow your xyleno more free access to the more nasty gaks I believe, and filtering throughout the rest of the procedure will bee much easier.

Grind your pills with a pestle while the acetone is covering it for your first boil. (before you boil)

Proceed...with solvent boils, or basification.
have you tried dry mixing the base with gup like in the tetra trap?

Ganzas2003

in the meantime...
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 07:25:00 PM »
Hi again.

Yo Halfkast! How are u mate? No…SWIG didn’t tried that yet... but he will in the near futureJ

In the meantime, SWIG managed to make another reaction and this time he used diferent quantities:

-2.75g E (very brownish, didn’t got better with acetone wash)
   -5g I (very damp coz was extracted 2 hours ago)
   -4g RP (reusing part of it)

Reaction went pretty well. Started without any water adition. Used a condom. No baloon this time and it worked better. Sand bath with ocasional heating. By the 20 minutes mark, SWIG got a little apreensive coz everything inside the bottle was very liquid…SWIG tought he tottaly fucked up…Iodine to damp…but there was no motive to preocupation…by the 40 minutes mark, SWIG notice a little calm down so he heats constantly from now on…starts to bubble and an increase on condom size…bubbles like crazy!!!!!!!!…CONDOM WASN’T PROPERLY FITTED so with the building pressure and increase of size, it slipped away! BADDDDDDDDD! Smoke started to run off and SWIG quickly got his mask…but this wasn’t enough, so he takes the bottle outside, uncovered, smoking and he got away from room to catch some fresh air…he returns to room 1 minute later and tried to put another condom…well he got a little distracted and when he looks back to the bottle, the condom was being pulled inside the bottle!!!SWIG cuts condom and gives the reaction an end.One hour and 7 minutes more or less has passed.He adds 20ml of dH2O and let it sit for 1 hour while he goes out for a drink. When he’s back again, he was very anxious to start the second part of the reaction, so he looks at bottle and all RP is now settled in the bottom while a darker yellow, much darker than any of the previous reactions, is asking to be filtered….he quickly prepares funnel with a few cotton balls…and by a miracle he remembers to saturate filters first this time ( Clap! Clap! Clap! Urrrra! )…he filters the sweet smeling dark yellow liquid while he’s preparing the 20 ml dH2O + 8g NaOH…Then shit happened!!! …SWIG got really stupid and since the acetone can has the same form has the Xilene can, he drops 50 ml of acetone instead of 50ml of Xylene…he took a look at bottle expecting separation but nothing…then he realizes he made shit!BIG SHIT infact! Not happy with the shit he made he drops the Very Basic Aqueous Solution which instantanliously fall to the bottom and he adds the 50 ml Xylene. WHAT A SHIT! SWIG cant forgive himself!!!SWIG’s will is to drop all shit in the sink!!!he’s really pissed off!!!!! He calms down by smoking some weed….some time after, 3 distintive layers: Clear Xylene, Cloudy water and shit with clear basic solution. The clear Xylene was maybe half of the 50 ml he originaly drop inside, so he decanted and washed 3 times with dH2O. Adds half of xylene volume with dH2O and 2 drops of HCL. Shake like hell till arm hurts then changed arm and shake again. Let it sit for 15 minutes maybe. Separate to evap dish. Put above heater. Another bad humuor phase strikes SWIG and he throw all shit away through the sink without thinking twice. Washes all glassware and adds another 20 ml of dH2O to the reaction vessel. Filtered through same filter but this time he correctly adds Xylene. Washed Xylene 3 times and did 3 pulls completely demotivated by the bad luck his having with this reaction. Put on evaping dishes and he goes to sleep. Ah wait!…he adds another 20 ml of dH2O to the reaction flask again…After 6 hours, the first extration, the fuked one, was completely dry so SWIG scrapes and yielded maybe 2 big lines of a very white fluffy shit…never yielded such white shit…puts on aluminium foil and smokes a little bit…distant from what he has tasted before, he loses his faith…so he goes back to sleep…I guess it was very low active coz he felt a sleep right away. After 4 hours the first 2 dishes from the second and correctly done extraction, we’re dry…so he scrapes and he yields like 0.3 g of a tan white dust from the first dish. Test it and it tastes much better now so he puts this apart…second dish was scraped and another 0.3 of tan white dust was colected and put apart from the first. Being much active by now,(ihihih….) SWIG decides on doing the third dH2O extraction which was relaxing inside reaction vessel, from previous nite. And he yield some more… maybe 0.4g of still active shit. He thinks that, if it wasn’t the first bad extraction, SWIG could do pretty good on this one, regarding that this is his 3rd reaction.

Ok ppl thx for all
Peace

Ganzas2003

more...
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2003, 10:30:00 PM »
Hey sorry for keep replying to my own posts but everyday SWIG brings me some news about the methods used.
Ok…SWIG takes 0.5g of the soft yellow dust from the previous experiment and puts on evap dish. Drops Acetone on top…a little not to much…then he mix all Acetone with the “dirty” dust…and dust is getting cleaner!!!…white….hmmm…beautiful he thinks…decant Acetone to another clean dish coz very fine particles we’re present and SWIG wants to know what they may be. The now much cleaner white dust burns better and tastes better…nomore of HCL taste and smell…from what evaped from the Acetone cleaning dish SWIG sees two kinds of stuff….a yellow shit…blearghhh!!!and some white and very fine cristals…he collects those and smoke them right away!…hmmmm… lovely…he weights shit and now shit weights 0.4 or so…next time when SWIG completes a decent reaction with at least 5g of E, he will try the Re-Cristalizaction…SWIG wonders and want to ask why bees use Isopropanol alcool…can’t this Re-Cristalizaction be done with, for example, Methanol???or Ethanol???He reads somewhere, Warlock’s site I guess, that it can be done with Methanol…but SWIG wants to know why all bees use Isopropanol??does this alcool have any particular properties??
Anyway, SWIG just ordered 50g of sublimated Iodine for his next adventures. He will spend this week gathering pills for extraction of the infamous E. Since in this country SWIG lives there aren't pseudoephedrine pills selling without prescription, things are a little harder…but they still sell…so SWIG goes to a couple of pharmacies to buy the Ac****d pills. Another thing SWIG wants to ask is this:  Since pills contain Tripolidine, 2,5 mg each, and imagine some of this Tripolidine escapes with the final extracted E, SWIG wonders what happen with this Tripolidine???E is reduced to meth….and this Tripolidine??does is get reduced to anything???
SWIG just found a cool chemical/glassware supplier here in his country. He aproach them by mail and they we’re quick on they’re replies. They didn’t ask anything. SWIG doesn’t have much money to spend but here’s a list of it’s first order (some terms maybe uncorrectly spelled):

-   1000 ml, 600 ml, 100 ml Hi-form Beakers
-   100 mm diam. Glass Funnel
-   200 x 90mm diam. Filters
-   4 x 4 mm diam. x 250 mm glass stirring rod
-   Flat Bottom Flask heavy wall (500 ml 24/32 IN)
-   50 g sublimated Iodine

They deliver next day and all this will cost 40 Euro with delivery expenses included. Its all SWIG can spend now. He will make a second order where he will order a Thermometer, a 500 ml separatory funnel, a 0.1 ml reading pipette, various sizes glass bottles, and more Iodine if needed. Later if money apperars:) he will invest in a decent condenser and some more Glassware.

I will try to keep things updated with my further experiences.
Thanx to u all.

Ganzas2003

more...
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2003, 05:23:00 AM »
well SWIG is still waiting for the glass and the iodine to come...in the meantime he got another nano going on... 8) ...eheheh...1.5E,3I & 2RP...well this time the reaction has gone without no ballon problems...1st phaze was like 50 minutes...I applied almost NO heat...then i gently started to heat...yellow drops are falling inside the bottle...refluxing...mad bubbling...when ever this bubbles reach the bottom i can hear it bubbling...beatiful...well it took another 50 minutes to end...very clean reflux by now...not yellow anymore and after some more minutes there was absolutely no more action...even with heat applied...SWIG releases ballon...cough cough!!!!...still to much HI smell...added water and put outside for some time to cool...smell again...VERY diferent smell from what he's used too (4 reactions with this one)...not to fragant/perfume...yet he recognizes "the smell" somewhat in there...its not very acentuated and he must say its not pleasant at all to smell...start filtering process...another curiosity happened...this time the fluid WASN'T yellow or orange ...no...It was cloudy white...SWIG got very apreensive. Yield very white and fluffly shit which is active but not VERY Phisical...more brain SWIG thinks... yielded 0.8 g but there is still the last 2 dishes evaporating...( a total of 8 evaps :P ...SWIG only give up when no more shit is comin )

well thx guys.
PEACE

xxvampxx000

RP
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2003, 03:39:00 PM »
Swim recommends matches made by a popular cigarette company ,for 50 bucks you can get around 35 grams of rp,just rinse the rp with acetone to get the glue out(lots of it).Hope this is somewhat helpful

xxvampxx000

before someone asks
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2003, 03:41:00 PM »

Ganzas2003

Latest Updates/News
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2003, 02:45:00 PM »
-Regarding xxvampxx000 comment...Like I said before (one should read entire thread before posting)I can easly get 30 gr of fine Redphosphorous from 20€-

Latest Update.

Hi folks,
Well SWIG is still waiting for the glass and Iodine from the chem supplier. It should arrive any moment so let’s wait!:)
In the meantime SWIG has performed another reaction. This time he used some tincture from pharmacies. Much better price/yield ratio. He used to buy in “big surface supermarket” (those who claim to have the lower prices around!:)) but was only 1% I and 2% KI, so he needed some bottles to get at least 3gr Iodine. Now he has founded 7% Iodine, which is best for his porpose I guess. This tincture costs 1€ where the other cost 0.45€, but its worth. All other percurssors we’re lying around from previous week homework.

Chemicals quantities used:

- 3.5gr of Pseudoefedrina extracted from A*****d pills.
- 6gr of Iodo from 7% tincture which was extracted the day before and dried inside bottle with Calcium Chloride.
- 4gr of Redphosphorous from Matches. About 1gr of this phosphorous came from previous reactions.

First goes the Iodine (It was found to be a solid mass so SWIG has reduced it to finer granules using a wood stick)… then he adds the Pfed… Stir the vessel which is a 250 ml glass bottle that reassembles an erlenmeyer. It was the first vessel used and its still rocking. It has some P residues from previous reaction. It was dry thou… He prepares the condom he’s going to  use and cuts the tape, black electrical type. Time to add the P so carefully SWIG adds it. Nothing happened right away…Swig looks inside the vessel. Stir the contents and waits for those sometimes dificult to get first bubbles…nothing…well SWIG decides to add water…One drop…nothing yet…but then and catching SWIG from surprise the contents start to react!!!!JESUS LORD! FUUUUUUUUUCKKK…never seen anything like this before!!!! Vessel heated like hell and instantanously burned his hand leaving burning marks (gloves are a must when using above 4 gr of Iodine or at least remember not to grab the vessel…Let me say that SWIG has only performed small reactions, 1 to 2 gr of E doubling this amount with Iodine, and he allways cools vessel prior to add any chems but this time when was more important, he forgot about that!!!).
He stirs the reaction vessel hard enough trying to stop the mess…he tries to see the contents but that turned out to be impossible as there was to many shit in the walls…BIG ORANGE SMOKE…heavy smoke that floats inside vessel and almost reached the condom!!! Its impossible to grab the vessel for more than a few seconds even wearing gloves! This shit is Fukin HOT!
In SWIG’s brain an image occurred….it was a phrase taken from the warlock site I guess “…yellow or red smoke…NOT GOOD…maybe a fire inside…” but then it calms down…everything is liquid now…well it looks like first part of the reaction was done…what was to take 25-30 minutes happened in 20 seconds…” this can only be bad...sweet dream turned into nightmare”…

Reaction has really stoped…nothing is happening and SWIG can inspect better the inside of the vessel now…looks like a metalic yellow/red liquid above the sludge…”Is this the end??…hmmm…no…better is to heat to see…” So in a sand bath, SWIG gently sarts to heat the vessel. (One improvement from previous reactions is the use of a fume hood. No more fumes around and that is a much better/safer condition to work I must say).
Vessel was still hot from the first messy part so heating was not going to do much and really nothing happened for 5 minutes…only one tought strikes SWIG mind –“ DID I TOTALLY FUCKED UP?”-

Some minor bubbling starts then…looks normal but its still very dificult to see inside as to many shit is grabed to the vessel walls…After 10 minutes it starts to melt more and a yellow reflux is now observed…at the 20 minutes mark no signs of calming and the reflux is now much intense with yellow drops,…SWIG awaits the cleaner reflux…normally it takes 30-45 minutes to reach it but after 50 minutes, still no signs of calming down…some white smoke…shit seems to be breathing…much finer bubbles now and that crispid sound from the reflux drops when reaching  the sludge…70 minutes and aparently the reflux is much cleaner while the sludge is still bubling, not bravely like before but in larger big bubbles…80 minutes and everything looks calm but there is still bubbling…SWIG decides to shut of the heat and let the bottle inside the sand bath…the contents look pink…well not bright pink but sort of dark pink but brighter then the Phosphorous marron…white smoke everywhere…adding water now…25 ml to start…waiting for the lovely smell…yet another diferent smell is what SWIG gets…it seems close to “that smell” but it has a touch of other odor which SWIG cant identify since he’s not a chemist or something like that. SWIG gently starts to heat the vessel again which contains the sludge and the 25 ml of water. Boil it for some time. Put aside to cool and prepares the funnel, the cotton balls, the coffee filter and the very Basic solution. Back to the reaction vessel, he stirs it like a crazy trying to get all that P…filtering…hmmm…weird….the liquid apart from being cloudy, wasn’t yellow but rather whitish…tan white but defenetly not yellow like before…no signs of Phoshorous or any other visible particules floating in this white cloudy liquid…re-filter it but didn’t improve…still cloudy…adding NonPolar now, 50 ml…adding basic solution…precipitates a yellow/white shit…adding more basic solution to bring it up closer to Nonpolar…stops when that happened…

Now SWIG has a question for all u experienced bees:

When inspecting the liquid closely and after 15-20 minutes, SWIG comtemples 3 diferent things/layers (well these questions are “general” and not from this particular reaction. This happens all times):

-in the bottom there is the most clear liquid and the salt he added before…
-then right above is the messy yellow/white “dust”
-and then the nonpolar…

What SWIG really wants to know, since he as read it somewhere is:

1 - Can we actually see the Meth????
2 - Is the meth this middle whitish/ yellow sludge layer???
3 - … Or will Meth became invisible by completely dissolving in the nonpolar??
4 - Should this middle layer go along with the nonpolar to the separatory funnel???

When inspecting closer SWIG sees that very little bubbles are going all the way up the Nonpolar and after 30 minutes this bubbling seems to stop and right bellow nonpolar is this “dusty look” layer with brown garbage added, which gets SWIG very apreensive…
SWIG decants the nonpolar and then with eye droper he managed to get all nonpolar but NO DUSTY shit...Another thing is that Nonpolar is yellow...well not yellow yellow but its not transparent as before and it looks like apple juice but not to dark…like diluted apple juice…OK, SWIG decides to wash the nonpolar so he adds half the amount with D-Water…shake but not to much…takes a sample to measure PH…shit! SWIG reads PH=8…damn!! He decides to add water to the bottle where the very basic solution was trying to make a very diluted basic solution. He then adds a little of this solution to the Dwater inside…reads PH above 10 now so he takes this water away and repeats this wash more 2 times allways adding some of the basic solution as PH was allways falling above 10 ( Some fukin weird shit was reserved to happen to SWIG this day I guess…)
SWIG adds now half amount with water and 8 drops of muriatic acid. Set aside and adds same quantity of water but no acid this time adding this extract to the previous extract…repeats once more and with the 3 water extracts now combined, he makes his way to the microwave (he was going to separate those extracts and let 2 of them evap in normal conditions aka above heater with no microwaving but since this reaction was likely to be a complete failure he decided to go way and nuke the MF!… 20 minutes in 30% potency was suficient…opened the microwave and almost sufocate with the INTENSE HCL smoke/smell…ihihihih…a very fine and dry layer was left and the dish was very hot…SWIG didn’t want to dry that much…SWIG adds acetone now which resulted in vigours boiling along with very fine crystal layer…carefully decant this acetone and yielded 0.2g of yellow cristals that didn’t improve in color with further acetone washes…Repeated this all process using another 20ml of Dwater which we’re added at beginning and settled inside the reactions for as long as this procedure took. Yielded 0.4 gr of a much clear product.

Total yield was an insignificant amount of 0.5gr of active stuff…which leads to one conclusion:

RED/ORANGE smoke is probably bad!

RESUME of events, signs and variables taken from this experience:

- First part of the reaction was to fast, having a duration of merely 20 seconds instead of 25-30 minutes as stated in most procedures using a ballon/condom. (An ice bath seems to be the way to go on these “above 2gr” of E reactions. SWIG will try not to forget that next time)
- Reaction wasn’t forced to end at the one hour mark as SWIG allways does.
- Resulting fluid wasn’t yellow but rather withish and cloudy.
- Precipitated a  “brighter orange dust” instead of the white/brighter yellow SWIG used to get after the basic solution adition.
- Xylene was transparent but has a piss color…yellowing that didn’t get away even after 3 washes
- Washes automaticly droped the PH to 8. A little basic solution had to be added to the washing water.
- Microwave was used at 30% potency to completely evap/dry the dishes filled with water extracts.
- Yield was very BAD. From 3.5 E, 6 I and 4 P only 0.5g was achieved. SHAME!

Ok this one is part of the history by now…I guess main factor to failure was the fast reaction right in the beginning. SWIG will perform another one like this but using this one to correct potential problems that might occur.

See ya next time! PEACE!

Osmium

I didn't read all you wrote, can't be arsed to
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2003, 03:11:00 PM »
I didn't read all you wrote, can't be arsed to go through it and respond to every comment. What I don't understand is why people are still going through the fucking flask fire drama. I mean, it's not like this shit hasn't been talked over and over and over from every angle possible ad nauseum.

> He stirs the reaction vessel hard enough trying to stop the mess…

Priceless.

> adding water now…25 ml to start…

Great idea. Adding entirely too much water much too late into the reaction. Not that it matters after you killed everything with your flask fire...

> DID I TOTALLY FUCKED UP?

Sounds like it.

> RED/ORANGE smoke is probably bad!

Great discovery you made there. Don't know what we'd do without your contribution, and how we overlooked this all these years.

> …adding NonPolar now, 50 ml…adding basic solution…

Why am I not surprised? The concept of A/B extraction still seems to be too intellectually involved for most "cooks". Not that it made any difference at this point, the whole thing was doomed from the beginning anyway.

I wonder why Rhodium wrote the Stimulant Forum Faq Digest when nobody is ever reading it. I guess real men don't need that scientific hoopla, only limpwristed science geeks need that kind of shit to cook chili!

Ganzas2003

hmmm...
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2003, 09:39:00 PM »
Whovwas asking for your opinion anyway?
SWIG  felt I should transcript what happened...no big deal. anyway SWIG ONLY MADE ONE QUESTION which by the way u didnt awnser so plz use your time to do something useful for u or others who might ask for your help.
If u read with some attention u see that all those "bright" conclusions u reached I too found them by reading prior...flask fire..well first time i heard about it was on "Worlock's Meth Synthesis Page" (link found at rhodium site). I started reading 6 month ago and started executing shit 1 1/2 month ago, never had real pratical chemistry...so sincerely post anything useful using others threads mate...

-"Adding entirely too much water..." too much???followed the "curbs nano" and it seems that he adds 20ml for a 1.5 gr reaction. What should then be the right amount for a 3g reaction??? U say too much but didnt correct so it seems useless and pointless to write it.

- "DID I TOTALLY FUCKED UP?" I was thinking to myself not asking...I guess I should keep thoughts inside my brain then.

-"I wonder why Rhodium wrote the Stimulant Forum Faq Digest when nobody is ever reading it" Well I read it...not everyday..but i guess Im not like u...so full of light...so iluminated.

sorry didnt mean to offend u or anything like that. The post was to register what happened back there and nothing more.
Man I tottaly understand your point regarding post about stuff u tottaly control and are used to perform or performed years ago BUT me no... but i feel there might be others like me who enjoy to read a lot. I do some search on subject and save them to read at work... and when im high nothing gives me more pleasure than reading...from what ive read here some like to do cleanings :) but me, I like to read.
Sorry about my poor english too.
PEACE

Rhodium

Good idea.
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2003, 10:23:00 PM »
I was thinking to myself not asking...I guess I should keep thoughts inside my brain then.

Good idea. I think everyone prefer short posts which are right down to the point instead of multi-page essays.

Osmium

What we are trying to tell you is: do a long,...
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2003, 10:56:00 PM »
What we are trying to tell you is:
do a long, gentle reflux. Add more water in the beginning, and add your ingredients slowly, and in a different order. Let the soup boil at least overnight, better yet 24 hrs and experience the joy of higher yields, better product quality, non-dramatic slow and easily controlable reaction.

Ganzas2003

assimilated
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2003, 10:58:00 PM »
thx for your time. Long reflux like that is impossible now as i need electric plate for that. still i will try in the future.
thx again.

Rhodium

insurmountable obstacle
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 06:00:00 PM »
that is impossible now as i need electric plate for that

Oh, those insurmountable obstacles...

spectralshift

I don't think english is his first language,...
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 06:23:00 PM »
I don't think english is his first language, he's spanish speaking I think. He tries hard.

Gonzo, you can probably use a gas hot plate if you use a saucepan. hydrogen iodide isn't flammable.

Ganzas2003

hmmmm
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 11:38:00 PM »
rhodium plz be cool!!!!:)

man i just dont have money right now to buy anything. I have a life too u know? ;)

spectralshift, mate thats what ive been using bro...gas stove...but running gas 24 hours dont seem a good ideia...besides the cash it will cost IM NOT 24 hours at home so...

anyway i managed to make a 4 hours reflux today.ehehehe
well i didnt finish yet but from what i got i can say that the yellow reaction fluid was the cleanest ive got till today...and it wasnt necessary to boil...it was clear with a yellow tint..lovely...

Ive been following the "curbs nano procedure"... today i made it like this:

2 g E
4 g I
2 g P

Still i dont understand one thing as I pointed on some post before:
when adding the basic solution to the nonpolar/yellow fluid, it precipitates something...first question: is this precipitate composed by Meth and others or its just the Meth???
So our objective is that this precipitate goes up by adding more basic sol and completly dissolve in nonpolar???
cant do it...adding more base but there are allways 3 layers...clear in the bottom together with table salt, the precipitate and the nonpolar...I then add more nonpolar but still nothing...well decided to pull 3 times with fresh nonpolar and combine those. Washing it right now...so wait for some news!:)

PS: ganzas=joints :)))

midway

Your best bet is to look at the methods that...
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2003, 12:45:00 AM »
Your best bet is to look at the methods that bees use now. use the search engine.  Good tips for the A/B can be found in a thread by geezmiester. nowadays unless you are willing to read and dedicate a little time, you wont get any speed.
mid

wareami

For the love of.......money?
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2003, 02:22:00 AM »
For the price it costs to buy a box of pills, a coffee maker can be bought at the thrift store.
"Set it and forget it!"