Site > News

2 tonnes of "black cocaine" bust

<< < (2/3) > >>

Flashtrax:
my connections tell me there is a way to turn it into Black Wax Cocaine, undetectable, it's up to you

eesakiwi:
I read a pdf once where they explained what it was, Manganese dioxide was the black stuff, i dont know what else there was except for the resin glue.

Lipbalm:
As someone who frequents the place it really bothers me how even journalists do not know how to spell a major countries name. It is COLOMBIA. It is not that difficult.

capnzronrico:
bad dog, bad bad dog

DerAlteSack:

--- Quote from: Impossible on September 13, 2015, 10:00:54 AM ---
--- Quote ---A spokesman said the only recent bust matching the characteristics described by Colombian police occurred more than a week ago when authorities at the Mexico City's airport, acting on an anonymous phoned-in tip, found cocaine camouflaged in 40 sacks of black zinc oxide weighing one tonne.

--- End quote ---

I always find it interesting how these kinds of anonymous tips would ever happen.  The tipster would need to have sufficient contact with the operation to even overhear pretty specific details  on distribution plans whilst NOT being involved/invested in it enough to care about the consequences of telling LEO.

--- End quote ---
Oh thats an easy one: Again and again some idiots with money and a liking for cocaine get the idea they could do some importing and get filthy rich in no time. They travel to the producer countries where they are treated well and welcomed, hailed as brothers and everything gets arranged as they wish, the cocaine once paid for is loaded on a yacht of choice or dyed black or anything the buyer fancies.
Everybody very happy until the yacht is stormed in international waters by some countries marines (the French love this) or "by accident" discovered at some airport.

Naturally the seller is tipping off the related authorities, they have there own distribution in place they do not nurture future competition and such presents of course result in better relations to DEA or whoever is managing the trade, as law enforcement does not fight but manage drug trade nowadays.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version