Site > News

cute little meth lab in manila found

<< < (2/4) > >>

carl:
What :D
Whats got africa to do with anything in here? ???

peace:

I thought you were talking about many different countries. Angola is (also) a country in africa.

carl:
Yes, but apparently they were talking about the prison called angola in the states.
I was confused initially too :D

mrtimey:
you could cook crystal in that piss easy.

ive seen people do it in light bulbs

how can you not steam amine out of water in a normal distillation set ? insitu ?

only a liter set so I would say if they were making money it was from cold medications or chemicals like that.

though its possible from otc ketone it would be so much work that you would be cooking 24/7 just to make a living I think

though we see no stirring so I think it must be a simple cook like RP/I

carl:
I guess he can be lucky, since he is a south korean and not a pinoy, that they didn't executed him on spot...
Not sure how much of it is propaganda, but since rody duterte got hold of that state(fentanyl addict, by the way, accordingly to some of his claims), such methods became usual.
And well, its the poorest state in asia, so its absolutely believable.

I just thought it looked cute.
Now, with higher resolution and glasses on... man how did you guys got used to glasses when you got older?
I spent nearly thirty years without and now I'm often like, fuck, that looks blurry, I will not look at that... and then "some people" say, "carl you are half blind put your fucking glasses on or you might run into traffic because you're now a fucking mole person" and I just say "no".
Simply "no".
Nuff said.

Well, I wanted to say I thought it was a magstirrer, and a decorative soap... but no, its a fucking cooking pot on a fucking heatplate and the decorative soap was a keck clamp...
Fuck...
It is actually not cute anymore, when you can make out the details!

@"mrtimey"(fuck dude decide for a nickname once in a while!)
I think he also used the HI/P, but with imported E, probably from thailand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version