Site > News

Don't get distracted:The main thing about P2P meth is that there's so much of it

<< < (2/7) > >>

RhinoJackson:
There are plenty of "normal" people that do meth and every other drug.  We only hear about the crazy stories that get shoved in our face via the news. I totally get that.

There is a larger cultural/social reason that creates addicts.
Without fixing that we are only going to hear more crazy stories as availability and potency of drugs increase.

I feel like money=happines, buy more stuff=happines, corporate/government intrests shoved in our face affecting how we percieve and live meaningful lives.
Life is about being sad, happy, and every other emotion. Truly expierence all of lifes emotions. It's ok.

Flashtrax:
not an expert but last time I take a few gr of this so called "mexican meth" and after even a week I have terrible side effects and sad behaviour ... I mean even after years and years of AMP abuse I never heard conversations of people on my loudspeakers!!!
I think if american people had the choice they certainly take AMP rather than this over buzzing meth even if at the beginning of the day you think you have find your road or have a second life offering to you.. Im also suspicious about the effects that this productions give to human bodys when experiment after even a few dayzzz!!!

and it terms of stimulation AMP is already more than enough to make the job done... just to be said

DerAlteSack:
The discussion WHAT in the meth is causing people going nuts is fruitless as in the end the drug has not changed so much since the times of biker speed (razemic meth). There was always a small percentage who could not handle it (mostly with underlying latent psychosis) and the went pop and the drug was blamed. Wrongly in my opinion.

True is that use has become more widespread not at last following the old PR wisdom: There is no such thing like bad publicity, every grave warning gets 10 times more people interested then it deters.

All this comes into play but there is something else: Meth is as we know a very strong drug and combinations with other drugs often have typical negative effects, like Meth + pot (lots of it and dtrong) = open paranoia, loss of contact with reality and mental capacity. Meth + Opiates in special Heroin but substitutes like codein or methadon are far worse (polish soup IS the worst) = open paranoia of a special evil and erasive kind and a touch of meanness. Meth + Benzos = total assholification, narcissm paranoia unrelieability.
Thats those I have encountered more often and which have a clear pattern. It is understood this happens not when combining the drugs once but after some time of permanent use.

Therefor I offer a wager and bet that in at least 92% of the new cases of insanity not only meth is consumed often but the meth is usually combined with something else and without this combo not much would happen. What is combined whats bad? In short, strong upper + medium/strong downer = shit happens. At the moment there is a high availability of highly cut meth (sorry Java I don't buy that there is much pure stuff coming from Mexico, N-Iso is the main ingredient of the concoction, obviously , the stuff even looks 100% N-ISO, better, consumers today believe that good meth must look like this. Same as now certain looks in Coke are told to be a sign of highest quality coke whilst in truth being a sign of a good amount of horse-dewormer which by adding some duration to the cokes short effects is probably a real improvement, same as the 50% amphetamine in the coke sold in Berlin was an improvement and consumers did not accept pure coke anymore calling it impure and substandard.
Anyways  I bet virtually all those going nuts have consumed other strong and long acting drugs, say downers and mostly RC benzos like Etilozam and there is the reason for what is happening.

And so it is still true what was told to me when I smoked my first joint at the end of the 70s:
Never ever mix downers and uppers, everybody who does so ends up in the psychiatric hospital, some sooner some later, but in the end all without exception.

IsnĀ“t the worlds just a big hamsterwheel ?

Flashtrax:
 :) :)I agree, because unfortunately I think that if the wheel were to really turn, then it would only be for hamsters

NeonCortex:
Surely there must be some credible analyses out there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version