Author Topic: Legalizing Psychedelic Therapy: MAPS Needs Your Early Support  (Read 5591 times)

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
Legalizing Psychedelic Therapy: MAPS Needs Your Early Support
« on: August 16, 2014, 11:56:08 AM »
MAPS has launched a new crowdfunding campaign to support psychedelic research: Legalizing Psychedelic Therapy
Government-approved research is showing that psychedelic therapy can help people suffering from serious mental health conditions, especially those for whom other treatments have failed. The world's largest-ever clinical trial of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is almost complete, and the results will help make MDMA-assisted psychotherapy the first legal psychedelic treatment by 2021.
Our goal is to raise $50,000 in just 45 days to complete funding for our largest-ever study of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD. We've already raised $1.3 million, and we're utilizing crowdfunding to take public awareness of our work to the next level.
There are two ways you can help:
Donate to the campaign— Absolutely any amount makes a difference. All donations made right now have a much bigger impact than donations made later in the campaign, because they inspire people to give.
Share the campaign on Facebook, Twitter, or any other network. Ask your friends, family, colleagues, and anyone who may be interested in the therapeutic potential of psychedelics to contribute to the campaign however they can.
With your help, we can complete the research necessary to make psychedelic therapy a legal treatment option.
Thank you!

They accept bitcoin.
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline smile2drum

• Larvae
Re: Legalizing Psychedelic Therapy: MAPS Needs Your Early Support
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 04:40:41 PM »
Yes, they are wonderful.  I have been donating since 2011. They also are involved with studying LSD for end of life therapy. Their success with MDMA for PTSD is far greater than other psychiatric therapy. Though I never have experienced MDMA I gather that it is quite a tool for removing psychological barriers in therapy. The fact that these tools, some such as DMT, mushrooms, and mescaline from cacti have been used as spiritual tools for centuries and were on this planet before we were makes it ridiculous to ban them. Most problems arise from irresponsible use due to a lack of knowledge of how to explore the psyche and improper dosing, of course. I think that these should be available to therapists who could use them to aid the art of various therapies. Some of us can use these in "self therapy" as I have but I know I still have some subconscious walls which prevent me from unlocking some issues. If the mind does not acknowledge a certain thing it takes an outside prompt to surface and process subconsciously disguised neuroses. Go MAPS GO!!!
I'd hate to be you if I were me