Author Topic: [MSM] - Methyl Sulfonyl Methane.  (Read 26751 times)

geezmeister

Cuts are not favored here
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2003, 10:53:00 AM »
I think you will find that cutting your product is not favored here. You will likely have little help from the Hive in how to fool your customers.

imaphatbastard

Right on!
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2003, 12:04:00 PM »
Well said geez I always did like your style.Just say no to msm.Msm seems like it has only one purpose and that is to rip people off.

weaz1dls

Purity
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2003, 12:21:00 PM »
A little birdy once said that msm is soluable in warm/hot acetone. They said place shards in dram add acetone (dry!)
secure lid but not completely tight so pressure doesn't build up. Boil water in coffee cup in micro just enough water to warm the dram but not enough to cuase it to float.

Then place dram in water.  As the tone heats up the msm disolves. Granted a small bit of candy will disolve, but the birdy said nothing signifigant compared to the msm.

Good way to check for comfoolery.

I agree with Geez, and if you want to know how to stomp on your candy beware.  Someone may just give instructions on how to screw it up. Just leave it in it's current state. 
He who controls the spice.......

j24

thanks
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2004, 12:00:00 AM »
thanks for write up.  swim wishes he had seen it a few days and 300 george washingtons ago.  swim is taking this and some other posts to girl.  also thanks to author of last post on how to remove msm.