Author Topic: speed rush  (Read 14098 times)

LoRE

speed rush
« on: November 19, 2003, 07:09:00 PM »
what happened to speed that made you rush  i remember the first few times i tried speed i couldnt sit still for hours and you would clean your house twice over and still not be satisfied. about 3 years ago maybe longer this changed and the selling point of dealers changed from "this stuff is real rushy" to "this stuff is real clean with legs" now i dont know about everybody else but the last thing i want to do is stay awake for 3 days after smoking or ingesting 1 point.

i hate when ppl say its got legs (especially after you have taken it)

and it also seems that clean is another term for crap

im sure that my tolerence has not chaged all that much because in the last 10 years ive proberly only had it a max of 1 time a month.

so does different methods of production produce radicly different effects...

i know ive bought grams of cut a long time ago that have been better than the pure that is around today.

any one else notice this

Un_Chambered

Swim has an aquintence that was used to ...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 08:04:00 PM »
Swim has an aquintence that was used to getting dope(from swims brother :-[ )that "rushes" when slammed or smoked.Swic's bro's entire post rxn workup is to filter,base,extract with hot co****n's,filter once more,gas and rinse the filtercake w/acetone.He then lets this dry about 85-90% of the way and then weighs and packages   :o .
Swic's friend was so used to this "solvent flash" rush that he couldn't even appreciate swic's good clean MA for awhile cause he wasn't get his solvent fix ::) .This fool was so stuck on that feeling that after swim explained to him what that fucking "rush" was from he actually added a drop of acetone to swims product before using a few times  >:( .
And to think swic goes to all that time refluxing for 24hrs and all the trouble of a tedious yeild damaging workup to get the cleanest MA he can possibly get so some fool can add impurites to it before using ::) .
The product of a LWR definately has those "legs" you hate to hear about it also gives a rush if your body has the energy to produce one(haven't been binging,have eaten and slept well recenly).It also doesn't overly affect appetite,
and bonus!,no clench jaw muscles,undue paranoia or flasho vision :P .
Guess its a matter of preference but even if dirty dope was "better" swic would choose clean product every time.
peace,chambered

geezmeister

Crank rush
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 10:04:00 PM »
Clean meth has little if any rush when administered IV. Oh,you know you just got on the express elevator to high, allright, but rush? Not from meth. You want a junk rush, rather than clean dope, buy street crank. Dirty dope, particularly with salt in it, gives you a rush. You want rush? Cook hot, dry, fast, and don't recrystalize. It isn't meth that is giving you the rush, but if that is what you want, be my guest.

I'd rather skip the voices, the faces, and shooting sparks myself.

greensleeves

ouch
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 12:11:00 AM »
Damn! This is making my head hurt. Do you mean to tell me if done right I won't end up in the looney bin again? Who'd a thunk it?
WTF-over?

8ball

Iodine
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2003, 01:33:00 AM »
Iodine can blow your head of if thats what your after, just keep an excess amount of it in your solution instead of burning it all out, but this can also create mega headaches if you dont get most of it out before bringing over to meth freebase.

Glacial_Refluxer

hey dont hate iodometh
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2003, 02:03:00 AM »
Its just like a nitrous high fallowed by a lsd trip.

Nobody round swim likes his wet reflux meth, they say "its
not fun like the yellow stuff" lol

Whats the point of walking around in a happy mood with a
limp dick organizing stuff if your not experiencing
audio/video halucinations and the fun mood?

Jacked

it's simple
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2003, 06:17:00 AM »
It's simple, its a salt rush you are remembering not Cancer causing solvents but salt. Take a pinch of crushed rock salt and add it to your gram of recrystallized dope and you will have your rush back safely without poison...
The filtering of product during recrystallizing when its dissolved in alcohol is ridding the gear of it's rush because that salt resides in the filter which is disguarded.

wareami

Jacked is correct! As usual!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2003, 03:47:00 PM »
As were some others in this thread.
The salt is reminiscent of the Heatrush/puckered asshole dope from daze of old! This dope also more than likely was brought back to hcl using ether as NP which created a harsh rush not found in USP White or what was refered to in some circles as OilBase dope. We know that wasn't a good description, however it was a streetslang term.

There was also a strong association with the ether solvent extracted among slammers! That was the "Cough".
The solvent or the salt was not what provided that pleasurable indication that you did good as a buyer!
Ibee's recreated that cough with "Good As It Gets" WetDream produced goodz! Util that time Ibee thought the cuts and work-up was what provided that effect!

ahgreich

Legs and rushing? wtf...
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2003, 07:25:00 AM »
swuddk thought that 'legs' were the long lines present in the crystalized product - evapping an aqueous hcl extract from the organic phase results in these 'legs' in ahgreich's experience. No rush has ever been experienced by ahgreich with MA - only an incredible awareness after 30 seconds or so that one is incredibly wound and looking for something to accomplish! eyes forward dead on target, thou wilt not cease until the battle is WON!
Once, when ahgreich was but a lad, a Rush was experienced when taking a hit of crack. That, my droogies, is the platonic ideal of a rush.

geezmeister

Well said
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2003, 10:16:00 AM »
Well said, Aghreich. This comports with my experience also, although I must admit the rush was there until I learned to do the reaction with enough water, at a low enough temperature, and for a long enough time, to reduce most all the intermediates to meth. The "Sudden awareness" you describe is what I suggest by my "knowing you are on an express elevator to too high.."

Injecting methamphetamine made in hot, dry, fast reactions did provide a rush, but also often provided sparks, voices, paranoia, visual disturbances, oily sweats, and jaw clenching. I gladly trade the rush for the absence of the latter.

imaphatbastard

take for what its worth!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2003, 05:55:00 PM »
Is bad as this is gonna sound im gonna tell ya.As long as your scoring from the streets the lingo you may hear is just the nature of the beast.As far as street dope goes everybody thinks there dope kicks ass(ya right msm)everybody says there dope has legs(stands for endurance).Real meth isnt a super intense rush via ephedrine reductions anyway.On Jan 1 2000 Swifb vowed to never spend another one of his hard earned $s on street dope.He then learned how to dream and let me say life has been good since then.Peace out

LoRE

what gives off the smell is it just unlclean...
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2003, 01:19:00 PM »
what gives  off the smell is it just unlclean or should clean meth smell

because swim has had no luck in getting a nice smell he can only get a very faint smell and after recrystalization there is no smell at all

Jacked

Merck
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2003, 01:33:00 PM »
The Merck describes meth as a white orderless crystal or something to that effect. I have found a slite medicine  like smell with large quantiles of recrystallized product but don't think its from the meth itself..
 If the smell you are referring to is a stinky dirty feet type smell it is a combination of RP that is so Finely divided it passes through your filter and decomposing E from uncompleted reactions that has left the molecule damaged, That's my thoughts on the stinky meth people use to go crazy over..I have no data to back that up.

ici_rhi

Yes to the Salt
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2003, 10:12:00 PM »
Salt is definitely the speed rush you speak of..Having no need to purchase anything off the streets for some time, I dedided to add a grain or so of epsoms salt to a hit of very clean MA. Only the "sudden awareness" is present in most everything I ingest, but I have had the unpleasurable hit or two of impurity ridden street "crank". Sure enough, tho it was never doubted, the familiar sensation of a flash or "rush" of heat throughout the body was evident.

So if you are aching for a "crank heat rush" stick a grain of epsoms or rock salt in there and be thankful you are ingesting clean dope...

Alexander_Monday

bullshit
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2003, 09:50:00 AM »
I think you're all full of shit. When good meth is taken IV
you get a rush, it's what keeps us coming back to the needle.

geezmeister

And I think
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2003, 09:59:00 AM »
And I think Alexander_Monday has just given us conclusive evidence that he has yet to make truly clean meth. But then we all have our opinions, don't we?

Alexander_Monday

Yeah, you're right
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2003, 02:12:00 AM »

LoRE

flame me if im stupid but i cant tell if that...
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2003, 03:17:00 AM »
flame me if im stupid but i cant tell if that was sarcastic or not

imaphatbastard

Your wish has been granted
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2003, 02:40:00 PM »

geezmeister

Proof positive
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2003, 09:38:00 AM »
A-M: Your first comment was sufficient evidence to prove your unfamiliarity with clean, pure meth. The second comment does nothing more than emphasize the accuracy of the conclusion reached after reading your first comment.
Enjoy your junk rush all you want. Just don't confuse others by suggesting that real meth causes that rush. It doesn't. Your comparison of real meth to vitamins does nothing more than illustrate how poorly informed you are on the matter.