Site > News

Smoking Toad Venom Phenomenon: Hamilton's Pharmacopeia Season 3

<< < (3/5) > >>

foroz:
I have tried to view this from europe australia asia south america africa.

only ip sets that work are the usa so for those not in the usa set your vpn to a usa server to get it to work :)

Sawdust and Honey:
Or just watch it on bitchute: hxxps://www.bitchute.com/video/SHtgUagKk0hp/

Sawdust and Honey:
Has anyone been able to scan the pamphlet and share it? I wanted to buy it myself, but it's already sold out.

stoichiometric_steve:

--- Quote from: loft on December 29, 2020, 03:26:43 PM ---
--- Quote ---100 grams of 5-MeO-tryptamine freebase is dissolved in MeOH with vigorous magnetic stirring. A thermometer probe is inserted into the methanolic 5-MeO-tryptamine, and the solution is cooled until it nears 0 °C. Aq. KOH is used to dissolve and stabilize 100 grams of NaBH4, and the solution is transferred into an addition funnel. A second addition funnel is charged with a MeOH-stabilized aq. 37% formaldehyde solution, and the drop-wise addition begins. "And now I start adding the borohydride." [...] Borate salts gradually precipitate, and the salt volume is reduced by overnight heating. As the methanol evaporates, 5-MeO-DMT precipitates as a brown oil and coalesces on the surface. "Pretty beautiful." Simple distillation is used to strip the remaining water, followed by purification of the crude freebase via short path vacuum distillation, "We did it. Yes.", and recrystallization. [...] After TLC had shown total transformation of the starting material, LC-MS confirmed the product was 5-MeO-DMT.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

There sadly is some stuff missing in that synthesis, first of all if he uses Acetone/dry ice as his bath, then the reaction most likely will run below 0°C. Doesn't mention reaction time or amount of HCHO. Simple distillation may or may not carry along freebase 5-MeO-DMT. Also a bit puzzled how he can reduce salt volume by heating, probably meant to say solvent volume.
Not the most efficient or clever workup, but if it works, it's not stupid, right? ;)

carl:
*cough cough*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version